Affordable Handyman & Remodel

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

22521 Avenida Empresa

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Whatever your contracting needs may be, we provide personal, honest and reliable service. Our experience, attention to detail & personal desire for perfection help us to provide the timely, high quality and personal service you and your family deserve. We are a family owned, licensed and insured

03/30/2016

Larisa L.

07/02/2014

Laryssa R.

It went really well - all projects were completed quickly and with a high standard of quality. Excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
Various House Projects

04/16/2014

Lori T.

They were very nice to work with. I told them what I needed to be done before they came out. He is a general contractor. They went out of their way to help me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $100 Worth of Handyman Services. They hung a shelf and repaired a ceiling fan.

Category handyman service, ceiling fans

11/28/2013

Nancy D.

That said, when I made the appointment I had to pay at that time even though it was two weeks before they could come out. For that reason, I was not impressed. I could understand a deposit, but I had to pay in full.

Description of Work
The gentleman that came out was very nice and professional, and the job was well done.

Category doors

09/10/2012

Marilie W.

I've used him for crown molding, he built a room addition, he's put flooring in, and he fixes anything that goes wrong. He's very good at what he does, and knows his business. I only have him do my home repairs, and I've used him for over 14 years.

Description of Work
He took down my flat screen and the mount, and got me ready to move.

03/22/2012

Lisa D.

Two people who worked for him did the work. They were here for four hours. Everything was fine. I had purchased a deal with them through a website, so the price was good. They were on time. I wasn't here most of the time my husband was; I think they were okay. My husband told me that they took a very long time with one of the safety gates. They took a little longer for something that I didn't think would take that long. In the future, I would probably look for someone cheaper.

Description of Work
I used SJ Peterman Inc. They put some furniture together and also put up some safety gates.

Category custom furniture

04/05/2011

Cristine F.

I purchased a Groupon to have some small stuff done at the house while we determine what we want to do on our home remodel. Steve arrived on time and was well prepared for the work since I had reviewed the tasks with his wife when I scheduled the appointment. He installed the cat door and fixed our front door. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! No more slamming and having a hard time unlocking the door! I talked with Steve about a lighting project that we are considering and he spent some time explaining options to install lights with our cathedral ceilings. Steve was great... A great experience... Will be calling him back as more projects come up.

Description of Work
Front door adjustment, weather stripping, lock adjustment, install cat door

Category handyman service, lighting, remodeling, doors

02/28/2011

Karen W.

He kept disappearing out of the work area, even though all the equipment was at the work site. He would disappear for significant chunks of time. This became a problem because he went past the agreed-upon time for the project and then charged me for additional time. Get a quote by the project, not an hourly rate.

Description of Work
Hanging shelves

Category handyman service, home builders

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Spark Electrical Service Inc

Spark electrical service is a leading company that will solve all your electrical needs 24/7 With top notch customer satisfaction All Over los angeles counties . We are fully licensed, Bonded & insured Electrical company . we have a 15 years of experience in all type of electrical service ,our group of professional specialize in the following subjects: Commercial ,Residintial ,lighting ,electrical panels upgrades ,circuit brakers, remodling ,new construction ,re-wiring ,kitchen electrical, All size 220 lines ,recessed lights , chandelier specialist, outdoor lighting, smoke detector & carbon monoxide .

Ecoshine Window Cleaning

Ecoshine Window Cleaning's team know exactly how important your home is to you and we work hard to make sure it's looking its best. That's why you're going to like our high standard of customer service and windows cleaning. We care about making your home's windows as bright and beautiful.

2022 Super Service Award

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

We are a full service contractor. Services we offer include kitchen and bathroom Remodeling, room additions, and general handyman services. No job is too big or too small.