Affordable Handyman & Remodel

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2010

Whatever your contracting needs may be, we provide personal, honest and reliable service. Our experience, attention to detail & personal desire for perfection help us to provide the timely, high quality and personal service you and your family deserve. We are a family owned, licensed and insured company. We are happy to give a quote on any size job and will listen to your needs and discuss with you how the project is to be completed. We have over twenty-five years of experience in being a home improvement and handyman repair services. Our clients trust us and know that we truly care. Our clients call us back again and again as they seek to improve their current home or to improve or add on to a newly purchased home. 100% client satisfaction is our goal. We realizes that satisfaction starts with the initial meeting, but ultimately it is going to be the quality of work and progress of the project that encourages clients to recommend us to their friends and neighbors. Our guarantee: 1. No surprises! If we find hidden damge or problems and challenges we could not see when we presented the estimated cost of your project, we will give you a written change order for your approval before we proceed and add more costs. 2. If there are any problems with workmanship or materials that we supply within the first year we will fix it FREE of charge. 3.You will never be asked for a deposit larger than that set forth by the Contractors Licensing board which is 10% of the contracted amount and no more than $1000. You pay only for the work completed and materials delivered as your project progresses....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors

SAVE BIG! BUY FACTORY DIRECT! Imperium Windows & Doors is Your Local Manufacturer and Licensed Installer of Quality USA-Made Vinyl Windows and Doors. WE EVEN HAVE A LOCAL SHOWROOM YOU CAN VISIT! Our Pro Team works hard to provide Only Quality Windows and Doors thorough out Southern California. NO "NAME BRAND" HIGH PRICES HERE! Enjoy a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Windows & Doors and 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. WE PROVIDE A PEACE-OF-MIND EASY PROCESS! Contact the #1 Vinyl Window Manufacturer and Installer today for your FREE In-Home Consultation, Measuring and Estimate.

Offers by Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors on Angi
Armes Electric Inc

We are operating under COVID-19 protocol. We offer FREE estimates & video consultations! After Hours Emergencies are available also. Please Call Owner Pete Directly (949) 292-4453. We are a family owned residential electrical company serving OC since 1991. Same employees for over 20 years! We specialize in energy efficient LED lighting, 240V electric vehicle outlets, ceiling fans, cable runs, recessed can lights, electrical panel upgrades, all troubleshooting, repairs, & remodels. Evening & weekend emergency service available. Please compare our estimates to other Work Comp/Licensed Electricians! Visit www.cslb.ca.gov. If you see a review that mentions a company having a great team, guys, or crew - They need Work Comp Coverage and shouldn't show as Exempt on CSLB! Opens up you, the homeowner, to great liability!

03/30/2016

07/02/2014

It went really well - all projects were completed quickly and with a high standard of quality. Excellent work ethic.

Description of Work
Various House Projects

04/16/2014

They were very nice to work with. I told them what I needed to be done before they came out. He is a general contractor. They went out of their way to help me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $100 Worth of Handyman Services. They hung a shelf and repaired a ceiling fan.

Category handyman service,ceiling fans

11/28/2013

That said, when I made the appointment I had to pay at that time even though it was two weeks before they could come out. For that reason, I was not impressed. I could understand a deposit, but I had to pay in full.

Description of Work
The gentleman that came out was very nice and professional, and the job was well done.

Category doors

09/10/2012

I've used him for crown molding, he built a room addition, he's put flooring in, and he fixes anything that goes wrong. He's very good at what he does, and knows his business. I only have him do my home repairs, and I've used him for over 14 years.

Description of Work
He took down my flat screen and the mount, and got me ready to move.

03/22/2012

Two people who worked for him did the work. They were here for four hours. Everything was fine. I had purchased a deal with them through a website, so the price was good. They were on time. I wasn't here most of the time my husband was; I think they were okay. My husband told me that they took a very long time with one of the safety gates. They took a little longer for something that I didn't thin...

Description of Work
I used SJ Peterman Inc. They put some furniture together and also put up some safety gates.

Category custom furniture

04/05/2011

I purchased a Groupon to have some small stuff done at the house while we determine what we want to do on our home remodel. Steve arrived on time and was well prepared for the work since I had reviewed the tasks with his wife when I scheduled the appointment. He installed the cat door and fixed our front door. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! No more slamming and having a hard time unlocking the door! I talked ...

Description of Work
Front door adjustment, weather stripping, lock adjustment, install cat door

Category handyman service,lighting,remodeling,doors

02/28/2011

He kept disappearing out of the work area, even though all the equipment was at the work site. He would disappear for significant chunks of time. This became a problem because he went past the agreed-upon time for the project and then charged me for additional time. Get a quote by the project, not an hourly rate.

Description of Work
Hanging shelves

Category handyman service,home builders

We are a full service contractor. Services we offer include kitchen and bathroom Remodeling, room additions, and general handyman services. No job is too big or too small.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available