S B Landscaping Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

29975 Knoll View Dr

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275

Family owned business. We provide quality service and stand behind our work....

09/21/2017

Matthew T.

Overall it went well, with a few snafus easily fixed and on time. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
Major upgrade of the backyard on a terraced landscape. Installed lawn, fence, steps, drought-tolerant garden and irrigation system; lighting system also trimmed existing apricot and avocado and lemon trees, removed rubber tree, new jacarandas installed in their place. Stone and gravel hardscape installed up top, and completed 2 gates and fenceline on both sides of house. Completed the terraced garden and retaining walls as well as the major demo and hauling required in the first place. Overall completed the backyard renovation successfully. I'm sure I'm missing aspects of the work they did, but the renovation means we have a completely working backyard - spent the previous couple of years not able to use much of it, now the kids use it every day.

Category concrete repair, excavators, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, pavers, gravel, tree service, stucco, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

09/21/2017

Matthew T.

It went very well, with a lot of back and forth on certain questions and ideas going very smoothly. A couple of hiccups were sorted out by them and everythign passed city inspection on time. we now have an area of the backyard we can now use, we couldn't previously even reach!

Description of Work
Major backyard landscape and hardscape renovation

Category concrete repair, excavators, fencing, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, tree service, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

06/15/2017

Zelinda W.

The team was responsive, knowledgeable, clean, timely and paid attention to details.

Description of Work
Hauled away tons of dirt, redid all of the watering system, trimmed tress and set sod.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, tree service

06/22/2016

frank A.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

03/16/2016

frank A.

Description of Work
Complete revision of large (>.25 acre) backyard/hillside to include demolition, stairs, walls, irrigation, pathways, lighting, dog run, fencing and extensive landscaping. It could not have gone better. Their secret weapon is the foreman Sergio. He displayed remarkable talent, knowledge and imagination in all these areas and would not settle for any result that wasn't up to his demanding standard. They are now doing another job in the front yard and will be doing the driveway for us.

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

02/26/2014

Pete C.

Went great as I said above.

Description of Work
This is my second time hiring them. For $4950 this time Sergio and his teem put in about 300 square foot of sod, New sprinklers piped from a valve that was already installed from previous job, an orange tree, one hundred and two 5 gallon trees, a drip system for all the trees, and cut and removed the cement where the trees were planted. They did it in parts of 3 different days and I just came home from work and enjoyed the new progress I saw each day.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service, tree service

02/04/2014

Debra C.

I think the most important statements I can make is I plan to use them again, and would recommend them to my friends and family. They were very precise on the estimate, worked with me on any changes. The team arrived every day and put in a good's day work. They started when they said and finished when they said. They required a modest down payment, and didn't even discuss additional payment until we were pretty much done. The work was done fast and good. Best combination you can get. Unfortunately, I have had more bad contractors than good, so I am extremely happy to share our good fortune in finding a great contractor for masonry, planters, landscaping, plumbing and drainage. I am sure the do much more than that, but that is pretty much what we required for this project and it I am very please. Highly recommend Kalan, Sergio, and SB Landscaping.

Description of Work
Provided an approximate 85 foot garden wall, installed 45 ficus trees, included french drainage system and built stairs.

Category landscaping, tree service, drain pipe, hardscaping

11/14/2013

davis H.

I called them for an estimate to landscape the backyard with some front yard work. They were prompt and responded quickly. The estimate came back within the time they said I would get it. The estimate was a bit higher than the others but comparable. I went with another landscaper mainly because SB Landscaping wasn't able to start as soon as the other. I would definitely have them again for an estimate or more.

Description of Work
Estimate

05/02/2013

Rachelle S.

So far great service.

Description of Work
I called SB Landscape and spoke with a great person on the phone. The next day, Sergio came out to conduct a walk through. He was very professional and provided some great ideas. We are awaiting his estimate.

02/10/2013

Pamela P.

The whole experience was great, start to finish. They were on time and on budget and were great communicators throughout the process. They took our ideas and made creative suggestions to deliver what we asked for. They came out to look at the area and offer a quote. Sergio made great suggestions and additions to our ideas. We picked a start date and from that point, everything ran smoothly. They were here every day and we saw the progress each and every day. They also cleaned up the work area after themselves so we never came home to a mess - the whole project took almost 2 weeks. They removed all the old plants, built a new fence and put in new irrigation and plants throughout. It looks great. We would hire them again ---- absolutely.

Description of Work
Landscaping Front Yard

Category fencing, landscaping, irrigation systems

10/20/2012

ji R.

Kalan, Sergio, and all the crew were very professional and had a lot of knowlege. They were on time and work was done on time, which I appreciate very very much. They were the third person I called in for the estimate, and they had the best price too. I am so glad to swith to SB Landcaping Inc. They made me, my husband and my dog very happy. Thx again.... I wish I can give you guys 10 stars

Description of Work
Lay the sod for my front, side, and back yard, appx. 732s.f. , install knew pavers appx. 245 s.f. , removed existing stone in the front of the porch.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

08/28/2012

Sanjib G.

Did not get work performed.

Description of Work
Did not get the work done due to personal constraints. But they were very responsive & professional & gave us an competitive estimate for work to be done at our yard. Will definitely hire them at a later date.

Category landscaping

Thank you. I hope we can help you in the future.

06/04/2012

Pete C.

Great Job for the Money!!! I called about 10 landscapers and chose 3 to come out to my yard for bids. SB Landscaping came out and gave me the lowest bid and seemed the most professional. They dug holed and added sprinkler, valves, piping, timer , about 3 cubic yards of dirt, some?fertilizer?to my front and side yard. they then seeded my side yard and put sod in my front yard. They added two double king Palms all for about $2000!!! They had a crew of about 5 and got the job done in two days.?

Description of Work
Great Job for the Money!!! I called about 10 landscapers and chose 3 to come out to my yard for bids. SB Landscaping came out and gave me the lowest bid and seemed the most professional. They dug holed and added sprinkler, valves, piping, timer , about 3 cubic yards of dirt, some fertilizer to my front and side yard. they then seeded my side yard and put sod in my front yard. They added two double king Palms all for about $2000!!! They had a crew of about 5 and got the job done in two days.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

05/29/2012

Theresa H.

Sergio and his crew were very professional,efficient and accommodating, especially they were very patient with my 2 dogs who kept getting in their way sometimes. Upon completion, they kept everything spic and span.

Description of Work
Old lap swimming pool demolished and covered with pavers and matching concrete. Backyard patio old bricks removed and replaced with pavers and sod with new sprinklers.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

Thank you for choosing SB Landscaping. It was a pleasure working with you.

07/12/2011

Andrea F.

I have a small backyard that needed sprinklers, grass, and some plants to bring it to life. For more than a year I had been applying Round up weed killer to kill any grass weeds etc. I was remodeling the inside of the house and was waiting for it to be finished before starting on the outside. After getting 4 bids for the project which were all around the same cost except for one ( Finley's - 3 times more than the others) I picked SB Landscaping. Wonderful Company to work with. So helpful in planning, and their work is outstanding. Very organized from start to finish. You get the feeling from the start these guys know what they're doing. They started out by tilling the soil , then laying out the pipe for the sprinklers, added the correct amount of valves for lawn and planters. Added the bender board, planted the plants, placed the sod. I'm sure I skipped a couple of steps. Lot of work. I am so thrilled with my new backyard! It looks beautiful. Please don't hesitate to hire this wonderful company. They are great! Reasonable, and work very hard to make it all happen. From super large projects to smaller ones like mine. SB Landscaping can do it all. Now on to the front yard landcaping! Hire them! You will not be sorry.

Description of Work
Backyard landscaping. All new irrigation installed. Sod , planters, plants.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, hardscaping

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Juan De Jesus Inc

We are family owned and operated and as such here at Juan De Jesus Inc, we sustain our business on quality, honesty, and integrity. We are experts in the Construction and Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We aim to be your number choice in the Construction industry and we are always looking to grow as a company, individuals, and as a positive influence in our community. We look forward to earning your business, call us today for your FREE ESTIMATE!

Offers by Juan De Jesus Inc on Angi
    Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Residential & commercial, industrial and public works, landscape design, sprinklers, landscape installation, tree care, tree trimming, brush clearance, weed abatement, palm tree, outdoor kitchens, BBQ, water features, swimming pool demolition, drainage, pavers, stucco, retaining walls, sod painting. Masonry, concrete, stonework, electrical, plumbing, driveway, fencing, landscape lighting