Option One Plumbing

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2010

10722 Arrow Route Unit 602

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Option One Plumbing is family owned and operated with over 30 years of experience. If you have a plumbing problem, we will handle it, there is no job too big or small! Our price can't be beat! Our main office is located Rancho Cucamonga, but we service the entire southern california area from Los

05/04/2022

Pamela H.

I am a first time customer and I am extremely pleased with the service and outcome. Their Professional was able to quickly diagnose the issue and resolve it while showing the upmost professionalism and care. He took the time to explain why I was experiencing this issue and went above and beyond to make sure that everything was working well before he left the premises. I would absolutely recommend their service and would definitely hire again, I hope not to in the very near future :) but this is definitely a contact that I will be saving for all future reference. Thank you very much for helping me and my children enjoy our home once again!! Pam. H.

Description of Work
clog cleanout for both the toilet and the tub/shower

04/21/2022

Jae M.

They were punctual, knowledgeble about their work. I'd hire them against for may plumbing needs

Description of Work
Main Water line to the house

Category plumbing

11/30/2021

jeff P.

It was a tricky install, but everything went well.

Description of Work
Gas log kit needed to be installed

Category gas logs

04/14/2020

John C.

Thanks Option One Plumbing, job well done!, From the below the slab leak detection, correction of the problem, and work completion, everything went well. The Plumbers were professional, friendly, and most important HONEST! This job required profession experienced plumbers, and Option One came through big time. I can sleep well again!!

Description of Work
Repair leak below slab

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

04/08/2019

HENRY W.

They are ok. on time and fast.

Description of Work
drain clog

01/01/2019

Art C.

The work was a lot more extensive (and expensive) than we anticipated. Roots had clogged our house's sewer mainline and the piper were no longer aligned. The fix included installing a liner inside of the pipes to prevent future leeks and root penetration. Ruben, Tommy C, and Tommy S were punctual and worked their butts off to get the job done in two days. They were very professional and would hire them again for future jobs (although I hope that I don't have another job as big as this one in a long time).

Description of Work
fixed clogged sewer mainline

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

08/28/2017

Patricia H.

They were asked to scope the sewer line under the house to see what condition it was in. On 8/8/17, Bob, the supervisor, told me it was in bad condition. He and his partner said there was a hole in the pipe and Bob said he could see feces and evidence of water. He said I needed to replace it. He told me that since there was water backing up and coming out at the base of the toilet that I probably had moisture damage that can lead to mold and more damage. He asked me if I considered what my home insurance would cover. I said I hadn't thought about it. When I told him Mercury was my insurance, he said, "Oh yes, we work with Mercury and TNL." When I asked what TNL was he said they fix damages. While he was writing up his paperwork he was on his cell and had called Mercury. After talking with them he handed his cell to me so they could get my info. Then, just as he was to go two guys came and said they were from Thunder 'n Lightning with phone# 951-479-7038. They immediately started putting a tarp down in the kitchen and said they were going to test for moisture with a meter, I watched everything they did. They said there was a lot of moisture in the laundry room bathroom, under the kitchen sink, and in the master bathroom. They put blue tap on floors and walls to mark the spots. All this was done before I signed anything. While this was being done the guy in charge was preparing a lot of paperwork. He kept telling me I would not have to pay anything, that the insurance company would pay. He said they work with Mercury Insur. They left a small dehumidifier in the laundry room bath (very small room, just toilet and sink.) They said a crew would come tomorrow to go under the house and clean up the feces and take care of the water. I did not feel comfortable the whole time, but I was also scared there were big problems in our house. When my husband came home (after their business was closed), he got very upset and left a message telling them to not come until they have spoken with him. I could not sleep that night and emailed Thunder 'n Lightning at 5:17am the next morning (8/9/17). We had unplugged the dehumidifier before we went to bed on 8/8. I said I would be home from work by 4pm on 8/9 and I could return the dehumidifier to them or they can come and get it. They were waiting for me at 4pm and took the dehumidifier. I called Mercury Insr. to tell them what had happened. Mercury then sent RonDell Restoration Inc, to also test for moisture. The RonDell tech tested all the spots marked by Thunder n Lightning and found no moisture. He also crawled under the house the whole length of the sewer pipe and found no feces or water and no sign of problems. Mercury also sent D & P Plumbing who also crawled under the house and found no problems. Option One Plumbing had not actually crawled under the house and yet said there was feces and water under the house. Mercury also sent there adjuster out, who also could not see any damage. I cancelled the insurance claim right away. On 8/26/17 I received an invoice from Thunder n Lightning, Ca. The bill is for $1,578.46, due 9/1/17. They are charging me for drying up moisture that didn't exist. This is fraud. Both Option One Plumbing and Rooter of Rancho Cucamonga, Ca and Thunder n Lightning are fraudulently trying to make money off the insurance company and the customer. I have all the documentation and so does Mercury Insurance. I am asking Angies List for assistance in speaking with both these companies and changing the invoice from Thunder n Lightning to $0.00. Also, these two companies need to be investigated for fraudulent activity to avoid this from happening to others. Please respond. Thank you, Patt, hess.patt@gmail.com

Description of Work
scope the sewer line under the house

Category handyman service

04/05/2017

KeeKee T.

they explained to me what and why that had happen. my TWO year old was sticking crayola's down the drain. thanks lawerence :).

Description of Work
kitchen sink was backed up that it start going into the tub.

11/22/2016

michael V.

They didn't even show up. I made an appointment for an estimate and that went off just fine. I was given a price and told I'd have someone out the next morning at 10am - not a range of times, 10am. I made time in schedule and I waited and I waited. No show, no call. I finally called the office at 11:45. The woman that answered said she tried to reach whoever was supposed to do my job, but she didn't get an answer. She said she would call me back when she heard what was going on. When I didn't hear anything more by 1pm, I gave up and went out to take care of some of the other things I needed to do. I got a call at 1:45 from someone named Dale who said he was on his way. I canceled. Option One was ridiculously bad. I wasted my day for what turned out to be nothing. I can't recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed to have a leak fixed.

10/02/2016

Judy C.

Couldn't have asked for faster or better service! Thanks Option One and specifically Scott!

Description of Work
Leaking copper pipe.

Category handyman service, plumbing

02/25/2016

KELVIN M.

I cannot believe the wonderful customer service of this company, to say nothing of the exceptional value. They came out and cleared two out of three of our toilets for much less than what other companies were offering using coupons. They came out very quick and exactly on time. They worked very hard and fixed the problem perfectly. I will never call anyone other than this company, period.

Description of Work
Clear out two out of my three clogged toilets.

11/10/2015

Robert S.

Description of Work
They cleared my main sewer line in concert with and maintenance & upkeep. | |Everything went well.

06/29/2015

darrell C.

11/20/2014

Raymond F.

They promised to complete the job in one day. Considering they had to dig eight foot deep to accomplish all this I found it amazing that they did indeed finish in one day. I watched the entire process and you can not believe how the do it. They even guarantee that the main sewer drain will not clog up for fifty years. If you are tired of having your main drain cleaned all the time then this is the way to go and this is the company you want to do it.

Description of Work
Lined main sewer drain, known as Trenchless sewer replacement

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

11/03/2014

George K.

Called around 7:30 AM on a Friday. A real person answered. I was asked when I would like someone to come. I said as soon as possible. She made an appointment for me for between 10:00 AM and Noon. Two men showed up at 11:30 AM. It took them 15 minutes to fix the kitchen faucet. They charged a standard service call of $49.50. They were very polite and professional. I am very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
Tightened loose kitchen faucet and reconnected loose hose.

07/28/2014

Steven B.

06/20/2014

Ted W.

Called to root out a sewer line but found that the house did not have cleanout! Was late in the day but the technician worked very hard. Said he would work all night if necessary to finish the job. Did a good job, cleaned up well. Technician was Martin, Service Manager was Mike. Kept us advised of what was going on.

Description of Work
Installed a cleanout.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

01/07/2014

Almar T.

Couldn't be easier, called the 800 number, though they gave us a 3hr. window, plumber was there in less than 1hr. Jason snaked out the main line (we have a roots problem) and was cleared out in 15 min. They charged $99.00, quoted beforehand, and was the best we got that evening. Unfortunately, they honor the $49.50 only during business hours (i.e. discount ends at 5pm).

Description of Work
Main line cleared through clean-out access.

10/15/2013

Teira D.

These guys are the best in the business! I recommend them highly! Professional, courteous and they go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I only call Option One for my plumbing needs. I was out of town due to death in the family and they came and worked on my plumbing issue while I was gone. I cannot say enough about this company.

Description of Work
Sewer line, re-plumbing. I had all kinds of roots issues. They spotted an additional problem and did preventive work so the job they did was thoroguh. I totally respect this company.

10/12/2013

Harry S.

This was the fifth place I called. First did not do and quot;little jobsand quot;. Second put me on hold for and quot;first available operatorand quot;. Third, no answer. Forth did not work on weekends. Price quoted ($99) was lower than many advertised prices, and was the price actually charged. No add ons, extras, options, etc. Was told that I would be serviced between 2 and 4PM. Operator came early and was done before 1:30PM 1. Operator (Mike Salerno) was friendly, courteous. 2. Operator examined situation, made accurate assessment. (this is gained from experience) 3. Operator snaked drain from two different locations until blockage was cleared. 4. Operator picked up, cleaned up, left no mess.

Description of Work
Operator examined problem, snaked main drain line.

09/12/2013

Marco & Andrea M.

They we're available right away. Very professional and fixed problem instantly. I would recommend and use this company again.

Description of Work
Fixed our shower water valve.

11/12/2012

Michelle S.

We had a clogged kitchen drain and had tried everything to unclog it. We called Any Drains in the evening the day, but they were booked solid that night and said they could come out the next day between 1:00 and 3:00. They promptly arrived just after 1:00 and within 10 minutes the drain was unclogged and it ONLY cost $49.50 ... no strings attached, which we were afraid of. Would definitely use them in the future and have been telling everyone we know about them. They were quick and courteous also and didn't leave any mess behind.

Description of Work
Unclogged our kitchen sink drain

03/31/2010

Karen S.

They were nice and they were professional. They showed up on time. They were clean and worked efficiently. When I saw they weren't even listed on Angie's List I felt I needed to help spread the word. With the economy the way it is, people in our area need to know about their service. Our neighbor recommended "Any Drain Co." to us and we just wanted to spread the joy :-) Despite their name, they aren't just any drain company, they're a great service at a great price. That's the way to do business! :-) Good job guys! We couldn't be happier with the service we got from you! We willl DEFINITELY use you again!

Description of Work
Our washing machine backed up, and water going into the the kitchen sink was also backing up at the same place, speading water over our kitchen floor yesterday. I called this morning, and promptly got an appt. for between 2:00 to 3:00. They showed up right after 2:00. They snaked it from the outside and asked me to fill and run the washing machine and to run the kitchen sink too. They made sure everything was good before they left. Jason also told me that they give a 30 day guarantee if it backs up in that time period, which is great to know. They charge a flat fee of 49.50 for any drain!! That's a major bargain compared to others. Yet, the service was first class. That's a winning combination in any business.

McCabe Property Management

McCabe Property Management offers full service SM/MD/LG HOA management specializing in repairing "broken/troubled" HOA's. Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to enhance our clients quality of life! No jobs too BIG no jobs too SMALL-We do it all! Some of the detailed services we provide are: *Full financial management *Asset management/protection *Full maintenance service *Compliance/regulatory management *24/7 emergency response services *HOA health & stability assessment *Owner/Board of Director Risk Assessment *Tailored online & app based homeowner/tenant portal *100% competitive pricing meet & beat all others Call us today!! Our dedicated team is here 24/7 to provide you with a 100% RISK FREE consultation at no obligation to you!! No job is too BIG no job is too SMALL-We do it all!

Regency Property Management

Regency Property Management serves landlords throughout Southern California. We specialize in professional management services for owners of all types of rental properties -- Single and multi-family income rentals (including condos and townhomes), apartment buildings and condominium associations. Once you become a member of the Regency family you can expectt the following services: • Rent Collection -- Semi-Annual Interior Inspections • Lease Administration -- 24-Hour Emergency Response • Rent Market Review -- Tenant Screening • Full Financial Reporting -- Lease Negotiations & Renewals • Budget Projection & Cost Tracking -- Assistance to legal Services • Routine Maintenance -- Tenant Relations • Preventative Maintenance -- Regular Site Inspections • Detailed Monthly & Weekly Activity Log -- Marketing Vacancies

Offers by Regency Property Management on Angi
    HD Clean

Our specialty is surface cleaning: walls, driveways, fencing, walkways, wooden deck, store fronts, sidings, brick, cement, tile, wood, professional window cleaning, and tracks.

California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2023

All plumbing and rooter services Hydro Jetting pipe repairs and replacement (sewer, water, etc...) repipes water heaters etc... you name it, we do it!

none