Mozart's Doggie Service

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2012

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

Dog walking,pet sitting your home. Stress Free environment, safe and calm. Bonded and Insured for your safety and protection. Members of Pet Sitters International. Business 3 yrs. references available on request. FREE dog walk or pet sit with every sign on new customer you bring to us. Free consultation, please allow 3 days notice for to set an appointment. We can see you on an emergency call, small fee will be added. Working hrs 9am to 9pm every day, plus ALL HOLIDAYS open and working. We work 365 days a yr., holidays, vacations, business, on call services for those who need last minute help for our clients. We are more than a pet service, we are your trust worthy helpers. **PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND PHONE #. WE ARE AWAY MOST OF THE DAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. WE WILL RESPOND A.S.A.P....

12/13/2016

Natalie E.

Not a single problem Jesse is professional and easy to work with. Have used Mozarts several times and will continue to use. A great service!

Description of Work
Came to my home to care for my animals (4 dogs one cat) up to 3 times a day while we were out of town.

04/16/2016

Bryan H.

We discovered Mozart's Doggie Service about 2 years ago through Angie's List. Both Jesse and his wife, Rita, came to our home for their initial visit to meet our pets (we had 5 pets at the time) to discuss their services. They were both personable and yet very professional. Jesse spends approximately 30 minutes per visit, playing with our dog, petting our kitty, cleaning up after them, and, of course, feeding them. He will bring in packages delivered on our porch, bring in the mail if we are out of town, and even water potted plants that he notices are wilting just because he sees the need. Jesse will text or call us if he has a concern about anything - he's very observant and has good instincts. He even texts us a picture from time to time, of our pets having fun. We feel so grateful to have Jesse as a valued care-giver of our pets! They love his visits and we feel completely confident when we're away - be if for a vacation or just a night out. We believe you will not find a more reliable, trust-worthy, and friendly yet professional pet-sitter. He also offers other services, like dog-walking. We hope you will give Mozart's Doggie Service a try. You will be very pleased.

Description of Work
Pet sitting services: Jesse, aka, Mozart, feeds our dog and cat twice per day, if we're away or on an as-need basis, a.m. Or p.m. Since our dog stays inside during the day when we're away due to local coyotes, Jesse lets him out whenever he comes for a scheduled feeding.

07/31/2015

Dixie B.

Jesse & his wife are awesome! This was our first time using a dog sitting service & we could not be happier. Even though our dogs met Jesse beforehand, our dog Frankie barked at Jesse when he first arrived the first day. Jesse persevered and when we returned, Frankie was wagging his tail and wanted to go with Jesse. Jesse & his wife answered all our questions, took time to meet with us and provided service multiple times during the day. This was a godsend for us and allowed our dogs to stay in their environment and maintain their normal routine. They let the dogs out in the mornings, walked them, fed them in the evenings and put out treats and water for them during the day. Jesse was kind enough to pick up the dog poop each day and left lights on for us. Jesse and his wife demonstrate a genuine passion for the service they provide and you can tell they like dogs. I'm sure they show the same fondness for any animal, we can only tell you about our dogs. We would highly recommend Mozart Doggie service to anyone that is looking for a pet sitting service.

Description of Work
Jesse walked our dogs, fed them and put out treats while we were on vacation.

Category pet sitters

Mozart's Doggie Service: Jesse and I (Rita) would like to thank [Removed member name] for their support. It was a true delight to meet you both. Frankie and Sophie are good dogs, they need special care because they have been through so much. People need to know that dogs are special and they just need love and attention. They give so much to us, we need to return the favor to them. It was our pleasure to help in the care of your pets. Thank you again for your support, do let your friends and family know about us. It is always appreciated by us. Sincerely, Rita and Jesse Nevarez Mozart's Doggie Service

04/02/2015

Ramon V.

They not only take care of my cat, our fish were also taken care of! Jesse would pick up any newspaper in the front yard, move my car in the driveway so it didn't seem like we are away. He also watered all of my plants (and there is a LOT of them) so they won't go dry. It's hard work because he had to do it by hand (we don't have a sprinkler system). But they are always so pleasant to talk to, and they always go out of their way to make sure you are happy. They contact me by e-mail, phone call, and texts and they are very quick to respond to your inquiry. Thank you, Rita & Jesse! You are the best pet/house sitters I have ever had!!

Description of Work
Rita and Jesse has been my pet/house sitter for 5 years now. They took care of my cat so well, and kept the front & back yard green & clean. When there was an emergency, they came within an hour to see us! Excellent service, highly recommend them!

Category pet sitters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] family for your support of our business over the past 5 years. We enjoy our visits with you once a year to service your pet and home needs. Dog walking Esther is a pleasure. Nala is so easy to care for as are most cats. Thank you again for your review. It is always deeply appreciated. Rita and Jesse N Mozart's DS

03/22/2014

ramon V.

I called 3 different pet sitters before I happened to see Mozart's name online. Jesse and Rita called me back right away, and came to see me at home. They are very, very friendly and at the same time extremely professional! (Never late for an appointment, great communication via e-mail, phone and text...etc.) Even though their main business is caring for dogs, they happily agreed to care for my house and cat Nala. Nala is very shy and hides from people; but Jesse always makes sure to check up on her every visit. Jesseand Rita are very knowledgeable about cats and I really appreciate their advice. Also, my backyard needs extensive watering, since I don't have a sprinkler system in the back. Jesseand Rita did a great job keeping my plants beautiful, too! I have been using their service since 2010 and plan on calling them again in the future too! Thank you for your hard work, Jesse and Rita!

Description of Work
Taking care of my cat while I was away. It included feeding her, cleaning the littler box, and making sure she is around. Also, they watered my plants & moved the car in the driveway.

05/06/2013

Nolen D.

Great :)

Description of Work
They did an excellent job of watching and feeding my pets during an emergency. They were very nice and professional. They treated my animal (cats) with kindness.

Category pet sitters

Thank you [member name removed] for your review of Mozart's Doggie Service it is truly appreciates. Sorry it took so long for us to review your review. It was a true pleasure to sit and take good care of your adorable cats. Call any time when you need our help and we will be there for you. SIncerely, Rita and Jesse of Mozart's Doggie Service 909-271-7766

03/10/2013

Elisa H.

I love Mozart's Doggie Service! Jesse and Rita came to meet me the same day that I called them to ask about their services. They were very professional and kind and loving toward my Basset Hound puppy (Max). They told me about their experience, being bonded and insured, all the services they offer, and about their own pets. They asked about my needs; and they gave me a contract, which made me feel very secure. I've been using them since the beginning of February, and they are so accommodating and kind! They are always available via text, including with minimal notice; they keep me updated on how Max is doing while I'm at work; they've given me great advice; Jesse is always on time; my puppy loves him; and I totally trust Jesse with my puppy and in my home. I appreciate them so much and I recommend them highly! I'm very happy that I found them.

Description of Work
Jesse of Mozart's Doggie Service has been doing a wonderful job of pet sitting my Basset Hound puppy, Max. Jesse comes to check on Max between 2 - 4 times a day while I'm at work, depending on how many hours I'm working that day. He plays with Max, entertaining him, keeping him busy and out of trouble, taking him on walks, and tiring Max out so that he'll go to sleep and not miss me while I'm gone.

Category pet sitters

Thank you (Member name removed) for placing this review for our company. We appreicate all our clients and their wonderful happy pets. I has been a lot of fun playing and walking Max. He is a good boy and loves being out side. Call any time for our services we are here for you. Sincerely, Rita and Jesse of Mozart's Doggie Service 909-271-7766

Animal & House Sitting

See us on YELP, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, LINKEDIN. Dog walking, pet sitting, if you have a request just ask us and we may be able to help you, with other helping hands (on request) Transportation to groomers, vet, if you do not have a car and need a ride with your dog. We come to you. No dog training,

NO AGGRESSIVE PETS, NO BOARDING, NO GROOMING (can recommend groomers), NO TRAINING.