Clements Landscape & Pool Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2009

At Clements Landscape and Pool Construction, we start every project with a thorough consultation and site analysis. Once we know what the client needs and wants we start the design process. The design process is both creative and practical, taking into consideration the requirements and budget of the client, the possibilities and limitations of the property, and the different materials available. Our expertise gives us the ability to create the landscape our clients dream of, while staying firmly inside their budget. We provide scale drawings of every plan and 3D renderings are available for larger projects. License Number: 775851....

Professional Plumbing Inc

With all the new health concerns caused by COVID-19 we at Professional Plumbing Inc have increased our efforts to make sure we help stop the spread of this virus. All our technicians are now wearing a new set of gloves and booties into each home. All tools are wiped down with wipes made to kill germs, not just clean them before going back into the trucks. Hand tools are periodically dipped in rubbing alcohol to further help destroy germs. These may seem like extreme measures, but we take your health and the health of all our employees seriously. Thank you for your continued business. We are not the typical plumbers, our guys are neat and clean, well groomed, respectful of you and your property. They arrive in a clean truck that is well stocked, and best of all we don't try to charge you a ridiculous amount of money to do a so-so job. Minor plumbing leaks to replacing the sewer line in you front yard. We can handle any plumbing issue you have quickly and we are affordable. We are here to help. We want your business and it shows on every job we do. We come in and quickly solve your plumbing issues, then we clean up so well that you can't really tell that we were even there, except of course, your plumbing is working the way it is supposed to. Try us once and you will wonder why you haven't used us in the past and you'll want to use us in the future. Additional phone - (949) 646-5511, (877) 755-3519.

Offers by Professional Plumbing Inc on Angi
Professional Plumbing IE Inc.

Offers by Professional Plumbing IE Inc. on Angi
Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors

Honesty is our #1 policy. Family operated business providing you with high quality service at the best prices. We guarantee it. We have over 30 years experience in our industry. We specialize in state-of-the-art trench-less technology. Repair pipes without digging up your property. Less mess, in less time, at 1/2 the cost of old school digging. We can clear any sewer or drain. Heavy duty root removal with "hydro-jetter" root cutter. With our "technology toolbox" we are able to offer you the best repair methods at the most cost effective price. Already have a quote from another plumbing company? We will match or beat their price. Need a 2nd opinion? Give us a call.

Offers by Rooter Alert Plumbers & Sewer Contractors on Angi

01/10/2019

Fantastic! Harold's attention to detail is second to none and you can't even see the repair!

Description of Work
We had a sprinkler line leak under our brick patio that occurred right before Christmas. We were having 16 people over and really needed it fixed on short notice. We called Clements Landscape and Harold jumped on it for us immediately - fully fixed within a couple of days! Professional, Hard-working, and very fair. I highly recommend using them for any of your outdoor projects, large or small. They have so much knowledge.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,patios

03/28/2017

The estimate was put off for a week (which was ok) but after the estimate was completed on the following Monday I was told that the job estimate could not be completed until the following weekend. So I gave them another whole week and the entire weekend to prepare the proposal. I called after the promised weekend and was told that they had not gotten to the proposal and it would be at least three ...

Description of Work
Needed a small 8ftx8ftx5in concrete slab poured for a storage shed, some clay brick pavers installed and a small retaining wall stuccoed.

Category landscaping,masonry

Hold on, _member Name Removed] - your review is inaccurate and unfair. I told you when I walked off the projects with you that it would take me a week to prepare your estimate. On the seventh day I called you to let you know that the pool tile replacement bid had been delayed and I would have it in 2 days. I don';t see how that is "stringing you along"or "wasting your time". I responded to all of ...

04/15/2016

They wonderful and the reception was wonderful also. They were helpful and knowledgeable and gave great advice

Description of Work
They advised me on my lawn

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

07/06/2015

Owner Harold is very knowledgeable, personally supervised his workers, and made sure we were completely satisfied with the work. He went above and beyond in his attention to our every concern. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Removed old mulch, revised sprinkler system, installed new sod and edging, removed grass area & replaced with stepping stones & gravel.

Category landscaping

06/19/2015

Larry came out and spent about 30-45 minutes at my house (very close to his house) and talked me through the project. He was polite, helpful and patient. He knew the scope of the project before coming out to my house as his wife and I had emailed each other and I'd given her the dimensions of the project. After writing down the information, he had me write my email address on his form as he wanted...

Description of Work
I asked for a small retaining wall.

Category landscaping,masonry

Swimming Pools & Spas, Concrete-Stamped & Colored, Pavers, Brick & Stone Patio Covers. Landscape Design & Installation, Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces, Lighting Water Features.

Landscape maintenance