Clements Landscape & Pool Construction

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2009

At Clements Landscape and Pool Construction, we start every project with a thorough consultation and site analysis. Once we know what the client needs and wants we start the design process. The design process is both creative and practical, taking into consideration the requirements and budget of the client, the possibilities and limitations of the property, and the different materials available. Our expertise gives us the ability to create the landscape our clients dream of, while staying firmly inside their budget. We provide scale drawings of every plan and 3D renderings are available for larger projects. License Number: 775851....

Alexander Electric

Paramount Pavers & Construction

General contractor in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties since 2001. specialize in building Room Additions (Plans to Finish) doing major remodeling. emphasize on giving personal attention as well as working real close up with the customers. I believe in 100% service and respect to the customers. Our Services : Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape, Hardscape, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Exterior Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Painting Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Patio Remodeling, Decks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Law Voltage, Cement Work, Concrete Work, Bathroom Renovation, Bathroom Installation, Bathroom Removal, Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Bathroom Replacement, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Repair, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Replacement, Home Addition Contractor, Framing Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Home Remodeling

Precise Metalz

Precise Metals is designed for all your commercial, residential, and auto welding needs ex: wrought Iron fences, chain link fences, Pipe fitting, auto body parts, any type of metal repair and the list goes on. I am a hardworking individual, who takes pride in my work and always looks for customer satisfaction. I am a Welder Fabricator who is certified in GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, Aluminum Mig, Stainless Steel, Intershield, and Rebar Welding.

01/10/2019

Shauna S.

Fantastic! Harold's attention to detail is second to none and you can't even see the repair!

Description of Work
We had a sprinkler line leak under our brick patio that occurred right before Christmas. We were having 16 people over and really needed it fixed on short notice. We called Clements Landscape and Harold jumped on it for us immediately - fully fixed within a couple of days! Professional, Hard-working, and very fair. I highly recommend using them for any of your outdoor projects, large or small. They have so much knowledge.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,patios

03/28/2017

Ulliesss D.

The estimate was put off for a week (which was ok) but after the estimate was completed on the following Monday I was told that the job estimate could not be completed until the following weekend. So I gave them another whole week and the entire weekend to prepare the proposal. I called after the promised weekend and was told that they had not gotten to the proposal and it would be at least three more days (which I did not believe). Granted the job I needed done was not a large job but their actions showed disrespect and untruthfulness in their dealings. If the job was too small for them to make any money on / they did not want to do it then by God tell the person that! Don't string the client along and waste their time!

Description of Work
Needed a small 8ftx8ftx5in concrete slab poured for a storage shed, some clay brick pavers installed and a small retaining wall stuccoed.

Category landscaping,masonry

Hold on, _member Name Removed] - your review is inaccurate and unfair. I told you when I walked off the projects with you that it would take me a week to prepare your estimate. On the seventh day I called you to let you know that the pool tile replacement bid had been delayed and I would have it in 2 days. I don';t see how that is "stringing you along"or "wasting your time". I responded to all of your calls, was at your place on time and treated you fairly and considerately. I would have appreciated the same from you. Laura Clements

04/15/2016

Faith M.

They wonderful and the reception was wonderful also. They were helpful and knowledgeable and gave great advice

Description of Work
They advised me on my lawn

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems

07/06/2015

Sharon C.

Owner Harold is very knowledgeable, personally supervised his workers, and made sure we were completely satisfied with the work. He went above and beyond in his attention to our every concern. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Removed old mulch, revised sprinkler system, installed new sod and edging, removed grass area & replaced with stepping stones & gravel.

Category landscaping

06/19/2015

shelley C.

Larry came out and spent about 30-45 minutes at my house (very close to his house) and talked me through the project. He was polite, helpful and patient. He knew the scope of the project before coming out to my house as his wife and I had emailed each other and I'd given her the dimensions of the project. After writing down the information, he had me write my email address on his form as he wanted to make sure he had it correctly so he could get back to me. He never did. I tried contacting him after several days and never heard a thing. The contractor that eventually came out and performed the job said that Larry had a great reputation for the work he did on pools and hardscape but I wouldn't know from my experience.

Description of Work
I asked for a small retaining wall.

Category landscaping,masonry

09/23/2014

Dan H.

As has been my experience Harold has been great to work with. He offers suggestions to improve the overall project, listens to suggestions and provides pros and cons proposed activities. Flexible, keeps the work areas organized and clean during the work and at the end of the day. Provides reasonable schedules and makes plans for contingencies. Fair, reasonable pricing of change orders.

Description of Work
Constructed retaining wall, poured concrete slab and sidewalks as well as addressing impacted landscaping issues.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,hardscaping

09/12/2014

Shauna S.

We had a major leak at the sink BBQ and could not locate the supply line to at least close it off. The sink was part of the irrigation line so we couldn't run the sprinklers as the leak was pretty bad. We started out by hiring two irrigation companies but all they did was dig up the yard (for $1000!) and never located the supply line. We knew the supply line was under the patio brick and concrete. We decided the best course was to find a landscape design company as they should be very knowledgeable about all of the design of patios, BBQs, and irrigation lines plus we want to upgrade backyard in the future. We found Harold Clements on Angie's List and we liked that he did big and small jobs, was local, and had great reviews. Harold came out and studied the problem. Even though we didn't know for sure where the leak was, he quoted us $450 for the job. I thought this was an extremely fair price. Harold is amazing. He immediately went to work, jack hammering out the brick and concrete area underneath the sink (in a very tight spot). He didn't stop until he located the leak. It was extremely challenging to fix the leak as the previous owner had imbedded the PVC pipe in the concrete! No wonder it sprung a leak. After fixing the leak, Harold re-poured concrete and laid new bricks that he matched up. He charged us exactly the quoted price. I can not say enough good things about Harold. He is personable, professional, honest, and only knows how to fix things one way - the right way! I look forward to hiring Harold again.

Description of Work
Completely fixed an underground leak in the supply line to the BBQ sink.

Category concrete repair,landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry,patios

07/28/2014

tom R.

Harold was extremely accomodating throughout the bid process. He was pro-active in suggesting alternatives and always eagerly worked around my schedule. His ideas were top notch. I ended up postponing the project, but would of felt comfortable moving forward with Harold.

Description of Work
I asked Harold to bid on a backyard landscaping that included a pool, retaining wall and patio.

Category landscaping,pool cleaners,hardscaping,patios,swimming pools

07/23/2014

Susan M.

Over the last two summers, Harold has been working on xeriscaping my yard. We are working on it in phases with the goal of completely eliminating the grass in the front. He came and talked over each project, and promptly emailed me a very reasonable estimate and landscape plan. The first time we spoke, I had no idea of the cost of my dream front yard, and he happily adjusted the size of the project and his estimate to fit my realistic budget. Last summer he removed the sod from one side of the driveway and xeriscaped it. When it came time to move into phase two of the xeriscaping, I never even considered anyone else. This summer, he installed drains in the side yard, put in pavers to create a small patio area off the master, reconfigured the sprinkler system, and xeriscaped the parkway. Along the way, his communication was wonderful. He was honest, really listened, and was very prompt about starting times. Everyday he would update me on the progress and what the plan was for the next day. His goal was to make the yard easier for me to care for by myself, something I really appreciated. I felt very comfortable working with him, and his helpers - I always felt safe. The afternoon after the sod had been removed from parkway and the remaining lawn de-thatched, my local water company called to tell me that I had won a grant to have my grass removed and the front yard xeriscaped. Despite it conflicting with Harold's own job, he stopped and took the time to help me measure out the yard to make sure I would qualify. Then he called the water company to find out the details for me. That evening, he called to explain to me what the other landscapers (a national firm) would do, and what I would have to make sure to tell them to do. He offered to come over and be here when they were meeting with me to make the plan. By that time, I had already called the water company to pass on the grant. Even though it would have saved me money, the idea of working with strangers, not getting the quality of work that Harold had spoiled me with, and not having my dream front yard..., well, it was not tempting enough. I have no regrets! My neighbors are stopping to complement me on how nice the front yard looks. I am excited about the long term plan of having a dry creek bed running down the slope of my xeriscaped front yard!! Harold has already told me what he thinks we should do during phase 3 of the work, and I could not be happier. I have recommended Clements Landscape to many people, and will continue to do so!

Description of Work
Harold Clements removed the sod from the parkway, reconfigured the existing sprinkler system and installed new lines/heads, supervised the de-thatching of my front lawn, replanted the parkway with drought tolerant plants, installed two new drains in the side yard, and installed pavers to create a small patio area off the master.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,drain pipe,hardscaping,patios

07/23/2014

Roberta B.

Harold Clements walked the project with me and described the corrections needed to achieve what I wanted in my back yard.. I received a prompt estimate that was very reasonable by email. Upon contract agreement, he set a date for installation. He arrived on time and prepared for the job. He completed the job within three days and the irrigation corrections have produced a beautifully green back yard. I have referred him to friends and they have been equally satisfied with his work. I highly recommend Clements Landscape and Pool Construction. Roberta

Description of Work
Harold designed and installed irrigation to correct an ineffective system.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

Swimming Pools & Spas, Concrete-Stamped & Colored, Pavers, Brick & Stone Patio Covers. Landscape Design & Installation, Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces, Lighting Water Features.

Landscape maintenance