Clean Masters of Southern California

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2014

6369 Vineyard Ave

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

We provide the best quality carpet cleaning for the lowest prices guaranteed! Our professional technicians have over ten years of experience and we guarantee our work. You will be surprised by our every day low prices but more importantly you will be satisfied with the work that we do....

01/20/2014

JACK K.

It went very well. Jason treated us like family, we finished watching the game together! He charged a very reasonable price. I have called other carpet cleaners and they wanted to charge twice the price.

Description of Work
They cleaned our very large oriental rugs.

Category carpet cleaners

11/13/2013

Raul B.

Just bought a used area rug that needed some serious TLC. Looked around for some local steam cleaners. Clean Masters was able to provide same day service. Jason took what looked like an area rug that might have to be dumped to one that looks brand new. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the service. Jason took the time to explain the different methods used for carpet cleaning. I feel confident that he gave me the best quality service. He was also very helpful and informative regarding other services he specializes in. I will definitely use Cleanmasters to clean my tile floors in the near future.

Description of Work
steam clean on area rug

Category carpet cleaners

Blue Spot Carpet Cleaning

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Frank Gonzalez Tile

I have been in the tile business serving the greater Los Angeles area for over 30 years. I take pride in everything I do and I have been featured in two Pasadena, CA Showcase Homes. I am a licensed and bonded tile contractor specializing in two stage cementing processes for tile installations and can install backer system to minimize cost. Due to my background in general contracting, I can handle wood work repair and restructuring due to water damage in bathroom and kitchen areas. I specialize in complete bathroom and kitchen restorations, as well as, fireplaces, fountains, and other custom areas. My customer base is mostly private home owners, rental units, small businesses. I have a vast knowledge and exposure in the trade and I have been used as a consultant in various court cases regarding other contractor's faulty work to give my expert opinion on jobs that have been completed.

Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design

--Covid-19 Note-- We pride ourselves in practicing and holding ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to the safety of our clients and our employees. You can expect us to arrive with gloves and masks. (booties and coveralls also an option) -------------------------- Here at Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design, We value the client experience. We know what a challenge it is to remodel your home. This experience can be stressful and end up being costly if the wrong decisions are made. By utilizing our expertise and experience, we take on the burden for you and make the process as painless as possible. We take the extra time to put your ideas into a finish design you will truly love for years to come. We provide services ranging from project planning, design, installation, and a warranty to top things off. No job is too big or too small - whether its one room of carpet, an entire home flooring project, or a kitchen remodel - we are perfect for the job! Visit this link for 360 photos of some of our completed projects: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mSf9PVJnfXzSaew28

Offers by Halo Flooring, Kitchen, and Bath Design on Angi

Carpet Cleaning, tile cleaning, sofa cleaning