Acoustical Ceilings

Founded 1968 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

Acoustical Ceilings uses the combined experience of over 40 years to provide you with unparalleled quality and service. With a central office in Rancho Cucamonga, our company is equipped to handle any custom ceiling project in the Southern California area. We provide superior service, with a very economical price point. Some of our specialties include; acoustic ceiling installation, custom ceiling design, drywall installations and repairs and water damage repair to name a few!...

WD Contractor Services

WD Contractor Services

WD Contractor Services is a group of experienced restoration and mitigation technicians who respond, mitigate and cleanup of properties damaged by water, flood, fire and mold. Since operations start, the business has been growing steadily to be one of the best damage restoration companies in Los Angeles. Our company is committed in building lasting relationships with their clients as well as with the local community that leads to satisfied customers. All our group of restoration technicians possesses an in-depth knowledge of nearly all aspects of property restoration. This individual will help us improve our capability to render professional-level service in a timely and quality manner.

Offers by WD Contractor Services on Angi

11/06/2015

Overall, we were happy with the quality of the final product.  A few things that skew me away from contracting with this provider in the future are the following.  After prepping the house for removing the popcorn, Bob, the owner, left and said someone would be back in about an hour to finish the work.  Three hours later and a few unanswered calls to Bob, his crew finally returned.  During the hou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of popcorn ceilings throughout house.

CATEGORY drywall,ceiling fans

07/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Although I was ultimately happy with what was done I had to have them come back to correct the work three or four times before I was satisfied. I paid $375 more than was quoted because of the underestimation of the cost for the work performed.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they took the popcorn ceiling off, and did the negative air test/certification

05/26/2014

Very good experience, on time, clean up great.  Got to work quickly and did  wonderful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed acoustical ceiling.

03/29/2014

The job was done quickly and looks great. This is the first time I have used them for drywall repair. I have used them in the past for removal of popcorn ceilings and refinishing of my ceilings and they did an excellent job of that also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did drywall repair to three areas in the wall after some plumbing repairs left us with three holes.

CATEGORY drywall

Ceiling Installation And Repair, Wall Texturing, Drywall Installation And Repair, Dirty Ceiling Cleaning, Ceiling Upgrade Services, Suspended Acoustical Ceiling Installation, Glue Up Ceilings, Lighting Installation, Water Damage Repair, Acoustical Panels, Tackable Panel Installation, Foam Core And Poly Core Panels, Tectum Panels, Seismic Upgrades, Linear Pan, Luminous, Painting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check