Top Quality Painting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2010

2363 Pinturo Way

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

$500 off !!!!! Top Quality Painting has honest hard working painters with experience that shows. Top Quality Painting is not only our name, it is our expectation. When it comes to the painting of your home, we have 13 steps to follow to ensure that your project meets that quality we strive

04/23/2019

Keith S.

Top Quality Painting is a pleasure to work with. Nathan is very helpful in selecting colors and color matching. They provided fair pricing and timely service with great attention to all our questions and concerns. We are extremely happy with the exterior painting and will call upon Nathan once again for kitchen cabinet painting. Nathan and his team are meticulous in preparing and painting your home. His talented and friendly crew began by pressure washing then caulking all cracks and trim work. They also willingly provided an additional coat of paint for a sun dried West facing wall. We agree with an earlier review in that Top Quality Painting is a go to company to help homeowners in keeping their home looking good. Nathan makes the contractor experience a pleasant and rewarding process. Do not fret, as Nathan too wants your home to look its best.

Description of Work
Replace exterior siding and trim, remove rotted boards from deck and stairs, exterior painting, small dry wall repairs, interior painting, kitchen cabinet painting.

Category contractors, drywall, siding, wallpaper removal, deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, cabinet refacing

01/31/2019

Gulnoza D.

Great quality, painters covered all of the furniture and surfaces. Their attention to detail is very good. They were very quiet performing the work which is appreciated when you have little kids.

Description of Work
Paint interior walls

01/26/2019

Kitty G.

I can't be more pleased with the work Nathan and his crew put into our home. They were very thorough. Friendly and easy deal work with. I never had a worry about leaving the guys in my home painting while I left the house. They did excellent work for a very reasonable price. They were neat and tidy, and very respectful of our home. I will not hesitate to recommend Nathan Domeier and his team from Top Quality Painting to anyone asking for a painter.

Description of Work
Painted the entire interior of our home, and the front door on the outside.

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], you are a delight to work with.

01/26/2019

Jennifer H.

We are beyond happy with the quality of our exterior paint job. Top Quality quoted a fair price & even did additional wood work on our trim. The crew was punctual, clean, and meticulous! I recommend Top Quality without hesitation.

Description of Work
Exterior residential painting

11/01/2018

Belinda P.

They were amazing. Had 2 very nice gentlemen arrive on time, less than 24 hours after I got the estimate. When I got home I was thrilled to find the job finished and just perfect. They took out all the garbage as well. I would highly recommend there services.

Description of Work
Inside house painting

09/27/2018

Geraldine B.

Nathan has a great crew. They are talented meticulous, honest and friendly. They didn’t just paint my 86 year old house. They made it look like new!! Their prep work was outstanding. They filled, patched and smoothed all the cracks in my old house and caulked EVERYTHING. ! They even had some window trim milled to match mine! Nathan and his crew are a godsend for older single women trying to keep their houses looking good and in good repair.

Description of Work
Painted my house and garage

Category contractors, pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters

09/10/2018

KimBerly K.

Fantastic! Nathan responded quickly and communicated well. His team was professional and a pleasure to have around. We would definitely use them again. Our entire neighborhood loved the new look.

Description of Work
Repair stucco, replace facia, paint

Category pressure washing, woodworking, stucco, house painters

07/25/2018

Brenda D.

Nathan's team did an excellent job. He was very responsive in sending Steve to come out, give us an estimate, and schedule the job quickly. His crew was very thorough taping and covering everything prior to painting. They even discovered termite damage in a wall and repaired it. They took all of the kitchen cabinets out and sandpapered them prior to painting. We were very pleased with the quality of work they did throughout the entire house. His team was hardworking and and the quality of work was very professional. We definitely will hire again.

Description of Work
We needed several rooms inside our home painted, including the kitchen cabinets.

06/22/2018

LOLA A.

It went very well. This is my second time using Top Quality Painting. They painted an entire home that I have in Roseville and did a great job. This time they did the eves, fascia and gutters of my home.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

06/07/2018

G A.

Excellent professional crew. Clean job and efficient.

Description of Work
Exterior and Interior paint.

04/21/2018

Karen D.

The best company for painting. Everything went very well. Love my new paint. We are hiring them again to paint the outside of the house.

Description of Work
The whole house painted from inside

04/05/2018

Thomas B.

My wife and I purchased a brand new home and the garage was not textured or painted. I got several quotes for the project. Nathan's quote wasn't the least expensive, but he was very detail oriented and said he could complete the project in a timely manner. He showed up on time and he and his crew did a great job! They finished in 2 days, when others had quoted up to a week to complete.

Description of Work
Finish garage

Category drywall, interior painters

04/02/2018

Roberta G.

The crew was excellent. Very professional and accommodating. They had to paint three colors in living/dining room, kitchen and hallway. The finished product looks great. They removed and replaced furniture, shades and a few other items. The furniture was well covered.

Description of Work
Painting interior

12/13/2017

SHARON K.

The painters did a great job of pressure washing, preparing and replacing rotted wood on our patio overhead before painting. They were very accommodating and responded to my requests promptly. I would hire Top Quality Painting again.

Description of Work
Nathan’s team painted our patio overhead and our shed.

Category house painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I'm glad everything turned out great you are a pleasure to work for. Thank You. Nathan (owner)

11/28/2017

Jae L.

My in-laws recommended Top Quality Painting to us and we have used them on several occasions. On each occasion, they have been professional, done an exceptional job and had reasonable prices. Nathan and his crew are perfectionists and it’s seen in their work. We couldn’t be happier with them. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
We had the entire house exterior painted and two rooms on the interior painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you guys we love working for you guys and your family, I'm really glad that the color combination came together so nicely. Nathan (owner)

03/20/2017

John B.

Great, their crew did a really good job of cleanup and prep. Did a lot of upkeep to my exterior and lawn recently and am really happy with the job.

Description of Work
painted the exterior of my house

03/01/2017

Jesse M.

Wonderfully. These gentlemen were professional and courteous and all around nice guys. They did a beautiful job! I will definitely use them again as we are doing more jobs that will require more of the same. I will also be painting the exterior of the house!

Description of Work
Remove "cottage cheese" ceiling from living room entry and hallway and painted those areas.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

02/24/2017

Kevin C.

I am a homeowner, who lives in another state from the home he worked on. He coordinated with the tenants and the project went well. Tenants were happy, work was accomplished on time and as agreed. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Painting and deck cleanup / seal.

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

10/05/2016

Jennifer H.

Nathan and his team did an amazing job fixing horrible texture and paint on a home that we just purchased. He was even able to fit us in right away in his busy schedule to accommodate our families needs. We will definitely be using Top Quality Painting for all of our future painting needs!

Description of Work
Full home interior painting

09/13/2016

Meghann B.

Nathan was very accommodating and professional. His team worked hard and actually finished up one day early, despite delays in getting started (due to our house closing late - not them). We received several other quotes and Nathan's was the most reasonable. The paint looks phenomenal. They left no mess and everything is pristine! I can't say enough good things about the quality of the work performed, as well as timeliness. Would absolutely use them again in a heartbeat!.

Description of Work
Re-painted most of the interior of the house we purchased, prior to move in. House is 3300 sq ft. Also repainted all baseboards.

09/02/2016

cindy M.

They did a fantastic job. I was extremely happy with their service, prices and workmanship. In fact, I am hiring them again, to epoxy my garage floors. I highly recommend them, great people.

Description of Work
I had my fences stained and hand rails painted on my backyard decks.

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/26/2016

Ron R.

The crew was very neat, clean and professional and did a top quality job. This is the third home they have done on our street and we would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Nathan's crew replaced wood, filled cracks, pressure washed, and painted the exterior of our home.

08/17/2016

Brad K.

Nathan and his crew were nothing short of excellent. Nathan responded to our request for an estimate almost immediately. He was at our house to give an estimate within 48 ours and the job was done within 2 weeks of the estimate. The crew was very professional and clean. Most all, the quality of the work is great. We are very happy and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
This provider painted 2 rooms and 1 cabinet with hutch.

08/12/2016

Nicole R.

The owner gave me an estimated time of 2 days. The painters came out and were very clean and professional. They did an amazing job . They finished the job with in the time he gave me

Description of Work
The painters did an amazing job. They did exactly what I asked. When we did the paint samples The owner came out and did many samples , He was very professional and answered all the questions I had.

08/12/2016

Jasmine K.

There very professional and friendly. They get the job done in a timely manner with great quality work.

Description of Work
They did an amazing job on the exterior paint of my house. I'm extremely happy with there work.

Ouzts Construction

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Nevarez Painting

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Nevarez Painting was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Nevarez Painting stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

Interior & Exterior Painting & Staining, Texture, Trim, Stucco, Pressure Washing, Rot Wood Replacement.

Faux painting