SunSystem Technology

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2014

SunSystem Technology is the leader in Solar Services. From service calls for down systems to Installation and financing of new systems SST has you covered. SST is the largest residential service and monitoring provider in CA. Known as the transparent solar company SST provides clean and clear contracts that allow you to own the system out right. No tricky lease deals here. Call us today for a zero cost solar savings proposal on your home....

LadyShadez Paint

LadyShadez paint and home improvement, is family owned and operated business. We take the initiative to be paramount to our competitors by standing by everything that we do ,no job is complete till satisfaction can be seen in the eyes of our customers. We are a crew of experts with professionalism in every thing residential and array of commercial and industrial maintenance we welcome every one to give us call and see for yourselves...

Affordable Painting Services lnc

Hello I’m the owner for Affordable Painting Service. We do the best in making your ideas a reality. We leave your project site clean! I’m licensed and insurance. There is no upfront deposit, we charge at the end of the job. Free Estimated!! if you have questions please contact me at 9169474947 or Email address is Pedros.adess@yahoo.com

Offers by Affordable Painting Services lnc on Angi
CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville

Award winning. Additional DBAs - Rogers Enterprises Inc, CertaPro Painters Ltd. Additional email - grogers@certapro.com.

Offers by CertaPro Painters of Sacramento-Folsom/Roseville on Angi

11/11/2020

WAS HIRED TO DO WORK ON A INTERIOR WATER DAMAGE REPAIR BY JOHN BRENTT FROM SUNSYSTEM TECHNOLOGY. JOHN HAS BLOCKED ME WITH AN OUTSTANDING INVOICE AND WILL NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS.

Description of Work
SUNSYSTEM TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT PAY SUBCONTRACTORS

Category drywall,interior painters,solar panels

11/15/2016

SunSystem Technology recently installed solar on my home, and the process was smooth and painless from start to finish. Communication was excellent and there were no surprises. They gave me several options and worked with me in order to find a system that would specifically fit my needs. Installation day (yes they had the whole system installed in one day!) was very professional and efficient. My experience was great and now thanks to SunSystem Technology I no longer have to pay the utility company their high tiered rates and I get to reap the benefits of owning my Solar System!

Description of Work
I had my solar system for my home designed and installed. They handled everything from start to finish in addition to helping me find multiple financing options.

Category solar panels

11/14/2016

SunSystem Technology did a fantastic job installing solar on my house. Throughout the process, they communicated their thoughts/concerns with the work and addressed all my questions. The roof layout on our house is unique, making the install process more complex. I was hoping to add more modules to maximize my investment, but their team explained how it would compromise the design – essentially, passing up profit, in order to maintain a clean layout. I recommend them to anyone interested in installing solar on their house.

Description of Work
Residential Solar Installation

Category solar panels

Financing, Sales, Installation, Design, Engineering, Troubleshooting, Repair, Add-on, System Removal, System Storage, System Upgrade, Consulting, Residential, Commercial, Solar Installation, Battery Back-Up, Off-Grid.