Monark Premium Appliance Co - Sacramento

With Angi since November 2005

4.1

Monark Premium Appliance Company of Sacramento is a premier supplier of home appliances in Northern California and Northern Nevada. Whether you’re a homeowner, designer, builder or remodeler, we have services to suit any appliance needs. Work with our educated sales team to choose the appliances that fit your taste, design and budget from over 50 top brands....

07/22/2014

Told us it was last years model and a demo on their floor. After going through 4 service calls already, we find out that this Liebherr refrigerator that was suppose to be a 2011 model, was manufactured in 2008. These people are liars and crooks, do not buy anything from them. The refrigerator is not leaking water on my new $13K bamboo floors.

Description of Work
Lied about product we bought.

06/15/2014

The job seemed like it was going to be too difficult for their installer to do. We were told that we would need to get an electrician to come out and install a junction box and then the installer would come out later to do the actual switch out to remove the old oven microwave combo with the new oven microwave unit. Really did not want to take off two separate days from work and asked the showroom if they had access to an installer who could perform electrical, cabinetry and install on the same day. Never heard back with any solutions to my install needs. Best $50 spent. Truly felt that if we had gone through with the purchase and install, and anything did go wrong with the unit in the future... the company would not rush to come through with any assistance.

Description of Work
Paid $50 for their installer to perform a pre-check to ensure that the microwave / oven combo would fit in current space.

05/31/2014

Description of Work
They provided us with all high end appliances for our kitchen remodel. The salesman and staff were helpful, professional and appliances were ordered and delivered on time.

01/12/2012

Description of Work
New dishdrawer dishwasher...they were delivered on time but were unable to install as our plumbing and electrical system needed work... it is an old house...they were very pleasant.

03/11/2009

The experience I had with Standards of Excellence can be summed up in one word - Excellent! Russ Erwin, our sales representative was very knowledgeable of the products and tailored them to fit our needs and budget. He additionally informed us of all current manufacturer's and utility company rebates. We experienced several delays with our general contractor during the kitchen remodel, however Matt, Don and the warehouse staff I talked with were very understanding when rescheduling the delivery and installation and storing our appliances until they could be delivered. Originally, I chose to have the kitchen remodeler install our appliances. I'm glad I changed my mind and instead had the installation crew from Standards of Excellence consisting of Craig Aukerman, Dan Wasgatt and Darrin Hutchison do it. They were very knowledgeable of the appliances they were installing and less expensive. We did experience a problem with a leak in the water lines for the steam assist feature of the oven and the refrigerator. However, after calling Glenn Johnson on a Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m., he contacted Craig Aukerman, who had gone home for the weekend, but returned to our home and repaired the leak. When the leak developed, I immediately shut off the water, but really didn't expect anyone to repair it until Monday. Glenn Johnson and Craig Aukerman exceeded my expectations and demonstrated exceptional customer service. I will definately buy my appliances from Standards of Excellence and recommend them to my friends and neighbors!

Description of Work
We bought all new appliances during our kitchen remodel project. The new stainless steel appliances included a 36" GE Monogram Induction Cooktop, 36" Kitchen Air Wall Mount Hood, 25CF Kitchen Aid Side-By-Side Refrigerator, Kitchen Aid Combination, Double Convection Oven W/Steam Assist and Microwave Oven, Bosch Dishwasher and Kitchen Aid 3/4HP Disposer. The purchase price included taxes, delivery, installation and haul away of the old appliances.

11/18/2005

We went into the showroom, and Nick Kress was the one helping us. He was knowledgeable about his product, and we felt confident that we bought the right stuff.

Description of Work
We actually bought major kitchen appliances from this company, we did not need repair.

Appliance Sales