Manneh Plumbing

Founded 1973 • With Angi since October 2006

11235 Coloma Rd

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No charge for after-hours service.

11/13/2013

Kristen Z.

I cannot say enough nice things aboutAta! He is a wonderful plumber and a true blessing?honest, kind, hardworking, trustworthy, and extremely knowledgeable! Before Ata arrived on the scene, my home owner?s insurance company sent out a horrible plumber. That plumber wanted to rip apart my tile so that he could bring the actual faucet down to the hardware store to get the right washer (the manufacturer?s name was not visible, so he wasn?t sure which washer to get)! Anyway, after continued grief with that plumber, I decided to hire my own. When I saw the positive reviews about Manneh Plumbing on yelp, I decided to give him a call. Ata replaced the washer for free just to show me how that plumber had lied. He then taught me how to take care of some of my basic plumbing needs! After talking with him extensively, there is no doubt who I am going to call next time I need a plumber!

Description of Work
Fixed A Leaky Faucet

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/02/2010

marina N.

Mr. Manneh is the on-call plumber for all the apartments in my friend's bldg so she gave me his card. He happened to be in my area and came about an hour after I called him, even though I indicated it was not urgent. He found the problem and fixed the problem very quickly and saved me money with the replacement parts. He was very professional and respectful to me and my home. Cleaned up after the job. I'm lucky to have found him. It turns out that he services hundreds of apartment building units throughout SF. One other thing is that I have kept in touch with him since and called him for advice on small things around the house. He is one of those truly sincere and genuine people that believes in honesty and trustworthiness. I will never worry about him trying to upsell me or charge me too much. I also know he provides discounts for senior citizens.

Description of Work
Mr. Manneh fixed my kitchen sink that was leaking all over the place. He found the problem within the first minute - my hose was leaking - and saved me a lot of money by not replacing the faucet. The only thing that needed replacing was the pull-out hose/spray. He was done in about 15 minutes and because he found a replacement hose in his truck, I didn't have to spend a lot of money on new one.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, insurance companies

10/26/2006

DAVID L.

He was very professional and completed the job quickly and efficiently, cleaning up after himself when he was done. I would highly recommend his work and would use him again.

Description of Work
Water heater leaked. He inspected it to see if it was fixable before trying to sell us a new water heater. After inspection, he confirmed the heater was dead, and installed a new one.

Category plumbing

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers Coupon

Zoom Drain

Here at ZOOM DRAIN, we are proud to be your drain and sewer experts. We provide residential and commercial drain and sewer services. From sinks, toilets, and tubs to main drains, roof drains, storm drains, and anything else that carries water, we've got you covered. Providing services that are fast, focused, and ensure the job is done right the first time is the motto we have always stood by and continue to follow. We go above and beyond on every job until the problem is resolved. It's our mission to show you how these qualities set us apart from other companies.

2022 Super Service Award

A-1 PROFESSIONAL HOME SERVICES by A-1 Chimney Inc.

Thank You for your inquiry. Chimney Cleaning & Inspection $299.99. Availability is on a first come first served basis. We have openings within 2 weeks. Please call us 916-927-4235 Contractors License #752737 since 1998. Workers Comp & General Liability. www.A1ProfessionalHomeServices.com

Offers Coupon

Plumbing, drain cleaning, water heaters & gas lines.

Please ask for details.