Jones Bros Pest Control

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2006

PR580
Structuarl Pest Control Board

Super Service Award winner since 2010! Family owned & operated. As one of your neighborhoods most recommended and preferred pest control company we take pride in the services we provide. Jones Bros Pest Control offers a variety of quality, guaranteed services to accommodate a mixture of pest control needs. Our trained staff is available to help you with those unexpected pest problems that have just popped up or help control that ongoing pest battle that you have been waging. Our staff are trained and licensed personnel who take pride in keeping abreast of the latest techniques and products available to our industry. We strive for the highest standards of professionalism and safety. Our industry is regulated by the structural pest control board, your county agricultural department and the department of pesticide regulation. Jones bros. Jones Bros Pest Control takes pride in meeting and even exceeding these standards. We can offer control on a variety of pest problems.Call us today for information on how we can handle your specific pest problem....

Source Volt

We remain committed to excellence, and we’re not satisfied unless our customer is satisfied. From the first blade of grass we mow to the last bulb we plant, our experience and expertise informs everything we do.

916 Irrigation

Lawn irrigation, repairs, control timer, new system installation, drip irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage system.

Fig's Landscaping

We are located in Loomis, Ca and work within a 15 mile radius. ** Currently booking for the first of November ** We perform all kinds of unique landscaping which our customers really enjoy. Voted Best of the Best in the area for many years. No job to small or big call Mr. Fig.

07/16/2020

Dayna H.

Talked with the service advisor and got great information of how to naturally take care of a one time problem with ants infesting my tree and getting into neighbors house.

Description of Work
Ant control

Category pest control,handyman service

05/17/2018

RICHARD T.

They arrived at the appointed time. The inspection was thorough and identified several issues which wanted repairs. They arranged for a contractor to make those repairs at a reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Pest inspection

03/02/2018

Ted S.

My ratings are base on my initial observation of Jones Bros. I cannot not make any further comment at this time. In one year I could make a more accurate assessment.

Description of Work
Monthly Pest Control

02/20/2018

Melissa F.

I am happy with the service. My only complaint was that they didn’t always call before coming (I bought a package of quarterly treatments) so I wasn’t home sometimes to let them into restricted areas. Also, one gentleman said he needed to treat inside while the other did not. All of that aside, I have not seen any bugs and they were super nice service men.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest services

02/17/2018

William K.

Very good. We went on the yearly plan. The only flaw in their system is that no bug control is needed for four months - November through February, but you have to pay for at least one visit during this time frame. Service guy is always polite and helpful and goes around the house checking eves for cobwebs and hornet nests. Cost is $100/visit

Description of Work
Routine bug and rodent control

11/22/2017

bill M.

Service appeared to work. Hired them for a year contract.

Description of Work
Service to get rid of carpenter ants, mice, rats.

10/31/2017

Stephen K.

Jones did very well. Communications were excellent both before, during and after. Knowledgeable and courteous. They were punctual. Seemed to have solved the problem.

Description of Work
Attic pest inspection and removal

10/09/2017

P C.

I found a reddish roach in my garage, so I thought I needed major pest control. They came and told me that this particular kind of roach was not common in my area and was likely a refugee from a climate event happening in its normal habitat. I hired them anyway and they have been very helpful in maintaining the property free of roaches (I never saw another one) and in intervening when other kinds of bugs have proven problematic, especially the wasps that seem to like my back yard.

Description of Work
bug extermination service

07/20/2017

Christian H.

Very well. They were professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Outdoor preventive pest control treatment.

07/10/2017

Patricia V.

Excellent, they had to make a return visit but did not hesitate to return. Explained their methods in a patient, professional manner.

Description of Work
Ant infestation

Jones Bros Pest Control

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2006

3650 Omec Park Dr

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Residential, commercial and industrial pest control Mice/rats, ants, fleas, black widow spiders, wasps, bees, earwigs, birds, silverfish, cockroaches, carpet beetles, carpenter ants, rodents, crickets, bed bugs & bats, yard, tree, shrub fertilizing and weed control, pigeons, bats & rodents.

We do not do any termite work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express