BUDGET RANCHO CORDOVA

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2007

Rentals - Trucks
Rentals - Cars

Tetris Masters Moving

Tetris Masters Moving can assist you with all in state moves.From full service moves to just loading unloading your rental trucks .We are experience movers who main goal is our customers satisfaction.

Offers by Tetris Masters Moving on Angi
Make Your Move Folsom

My name is Kevin and I am the owner of Make Your Move Folsom. I have built my business on 13 years of dedicated service. Yes, walking the walk everyday, year after year. Moving may seem like a simple task just like throwing a football, but not everyone is Tom Brady. My experience proves to me that actually very few people meet my standards, or should I say, done what I have. We exceed state minimums for insurance and provide 100% FULL VALUE coverage with -No Deductible-free of charge. So yes, I trust my crew. I am extremely concerned about their performance and character because not only your money, but my money is on the line, as it should be. I have spent seven years on the back of a truck every single day as well as another five running a proven and successful business simply because I enjoy helping people and making them happy. We are a family run business and truly care about making a difference in the moving industry. Trying to establish ourselves as a company you will tell your friends and family about for future moves to create a family type relationship. 75% of our business is repeat and referred customers, so we hope you will consider giving us a chance to take some of the stress out of the moving experience by booking your move with us.

Offers by Make Your Move Folsom on Angi
Yolo Transfer

Yolo Transfer is a full service moving company, we offer packing, unpacking, piano moving, college move out specials, long distance and local moves at a competitive price. Sometimes move out and move in dates don't line up, thats okay because we also offer professional and secure storage in our 20,000 sq/ft warehouse. We will meet all your moving needs in a professional, courteous, timely manner with respect and understanding for how stressful a move can be. Our goal is to make you feel stress free and to enjoy your move as much as possible. Our estimators and move coordinators are available any time for any questions or changes that may arise during your moving process. All employees are fulltime and background checked, we DO NOT use day laborers or contractors. As an agent for Stevens Worldwide Van Lines we recently recieved their first ever National agent of the month award. Family owned and opperated since 1973. Contact us today for a free estimate and make your next move, your best move.

Offers by Yolo Transfer on Angi

06/15/2009

The truck was in good shape and performed well. However, the returns office was crowded and understaffed. It was not made clear how to fill the gas tank when returning the truck, since to make it completely full, one had to fill past the point that the pump automatically stopped. We had to make an extra trip to the gas station before returning.

Description of Work
We rented a moving truck.

Category truck rentals

08/13/2007

The agent prepared the paperwork and truck. The rental went fairly quickly. He was alone. When other renters arrived he greeted them and asked them to bear with him.

Description of Work
16' truck plus furniture pads and hand trucks for one day 300 miles.

Category truck rentals

TRUCK AND CAR RENTAL. MOVING AND MOVING SUPPLY SERVICES.