Block Tops Inc

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

License number - 697258.

Sarah V.
09/06/2018
The experience with them has been horrible and I only hope that Home Depot come to their senses and stop contracting through Block Tops. A company like this should get their license revoked and banned from doing business so they can stop cheating customers. This company feels no accountability for the poor job they do and will try to lie their way out of the damages they create and if that fails, nickel and dime you to fix them. They tried to lie their way out of having to replace a sink they broke (installer said it must have been cracked before, their office said they didn't know we were going to reuse the sinks - all lies and Home Depot ended up having to provide a new sink), created holes all over the dry walls that are big enough to put a fist and taking no accountability to fix the holes - insisting they would just cover up the holes with the back splash (which is against the builders code). I understand that not all jobs will go perfectly, but the least we can expect is accountability, honesty, and decency in how a business is run and the service they provide to their customers. Unfortunately, Block Tops has none of those.
Description of Work
Countertop Installations
Phil D.
01/18/2014
It all got done but not without a lot of perseverance and attentiveness on our part. Some of the reviews that we read on other sites alerted us to potential problems so being forewarned we were able to manage signs of problems and avoid difficulty.
accountant
Eric C.
02/27/2013
They were late, installed our granite counter tops wrong, and broke our counter support to boot. Then they tried to blame it on us. Good bye Block Tops. And good bye Home Depot should you continue to use these imbeciles.
Description of Work
They were charged with installing granite counter tops in a new addition to our home. Pretty straight forward.
countertops, home builders
Hazel C.
09/20/2012
Block tops is not a company I would recommend. It started by being 2 hours late for the appointment. Having me dismantle my kitchen, sink, dishwasher, disposal and remove all pots/pans because they told me my kitchen was getting dismantled on 9/18 and reassembled on 10/2. When the crew arrived at my house they told me they were not going to dismantle my kitchen and everything would be done on 10/2 in one day. Bottom line is my kitchen was now in pieces and there was no reason to do that 2 weeks ahead of schedule as I was instructed by Block Top staff over the phone. When I called to complain about the bad instructions from the staff I spoke to the Sacramento Manager Derek. I was met with a rude, dismissive attitude. Derek was extremely unprofessional and aggressive over the phone. To summarize the conversation.....too bad deal with it.
Description of Work
replacement of tile counter tops for granite.
GAIL M.
10/10/2005
THEY MEASURED THE SINK WRONG, MADE THE WRONG SIZE SINK, THEY MEASURED THE STOVE WRONG, AND HAD TO PIECE THE AREA AROUND THE STOVE TOP. THEY MEASURED THE OVERALL COUNTERS AND CHARGED ME FOR MORE COUNTERTOPS THEN I HAD.
Description of Work
THEY MEASURED AND MADE CORIAN COUNTERTOPS FOR MY KITCHEN COUNTERS. THEY MADE A DROPDOWN TABLE TOP.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Management and Financial Services has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and get you back on track with the IRS and State so that levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, un-filed taxes, etc. You name it, we handle it when it comes to taxes of financial services. So stop stressing and call us now.

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers Coupon

Five Star Renovation

Here at Five Star Renovations, we welcome the opportunity to meet you. We have been creating beautiful interior and exterior spaces for families to enjoy since 2002. Please let us know what we can do for you.

Offers Coupon