ATLAS GRANITE & STONE, INC.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

We will custom design, supply, fabricate and install all of your natural stone needs. To keep your costs down and to minimize the hassles of dealing with multiple subcontractors, we are your one stop shop from start to finish....

Douglas Electric

I have been doing electrical since 2005 in Sonoma, Marin and now Sacramento county. I have worked in the industrial, commercial and residential side of electrical. This background has made me a very well rounded tradesman. Each area of the trade was rewarding but I enjoyed residential the best. I really enjoyed working with the customer one on one to get their electrical needs accomplished and something that they can really enjoy. I have gone from track homes to high end custom homes and everything in between. I started Douglas Electric because I felt I had a lot to offer the public. I know how hard it can be for those that seek electrical services so I try to make it as smooth as possible.

Settles Electric

Friendly service with a smile with over twenty years experience. Repair and install electrical systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. New Installation of lighting fixtures including ceiling fans. Perform panel checks to insure the electrical system is up to currant code. Provide detailed quotes for any repairs or installations. Keeping the customer well informed throughout the entire process of their project.

Platinum Electric

Electrical service. The wide range of products and services we provide means that you only have to call one place for all your electrical needs. Whether it's installing a ceiling fan, providing new lighting, dedicated circuits or rewiring an entire home or a commercial store (TI), we have the knowledge and experience to handle your residential or commercial needs. Platinum Electric provides the best quality, integrity and delivers on-time completion, and highest value for your investment.

08/29/2016

07/21/2015

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel. Fantastic design, installation. Responded to all punch list items and fixed. Friendly crew.

05/21/2015

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel. New cabinets, new island, granite countertops and granite in laundry and guest bath. Absolutely love the quality and look. I would definitely use them again. My only complaint is that they took a lot longer to finish the project than was promised.

Category marble & granite,home remodeling

04/17/2014

Description of Work
We contracted Atlas to do our kitchen remodel, which included flooring, cabinet painting, new doors, sinks, faucets, granite countertops. Originally estimated to take 3 weeks, it ended up taking over 5-6 weeks. We appreciated being able to contact Kelly in the office when we needed to relay information or ask a question; however, there was very little supervision present on site during the work. There seemed to be a lot of small things that needed attention, which we had to continue to follow up on in order for completion. That being said, the end product was a beautiful kitchen that we love. Steve does care about customer satisfaction and works hard to made sure that we were happy in the end.

02/28/2014

Our primary contact was Hazi Rad. She assisted us throughout the process, giving great advice on color and material. She visited several times during the construction to ensure that we were happy with the results. Although the scheduling of the various trades was not always clearly communicated, they were all very professional. They were polite and cleaned up completely when done. We are so please...

Description of Work
Complete demo of current kitchen counter tops and raised bar. Fabricated, delivered and installed granite counter tops and travertine tile backsplash. Installed new sink and disposal. Rerouted electrical boxes. Repaired sheet rock, textured and painted.

Category home remodeling

We are your ONE STOP SHOP for all your remodeling needs! Granite fabrication and install, quartz surfaces, custom cabinets, flooring, tile, lighting, sinks, and fixtures. We handle your job from start to finish!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available