Always Green Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

Always Green Clean is a professional restoration and cleaning company that continually strives to provide unmatched service in northern California. Always Green Clean has a comprehensive list of services including water damage restoration (CA Lic # 998335)! We respect and value your time, our professional technicians will arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. Our vans are equipped with the newest truck mounted high performance technology. Using state of the art equipment, and the power of steam extraction we offer a safe, affordable, and environmentally responsible service to get the results your home and office deserve. In addition to a clean home or work environment, you will also be doing your part in supporting a “green” society. The Always Green Clean Initiative means we only use 100% biodegradable and green carpet cleaning product. From start to finish, we will keep your home or business clean and fresh while protecting the environment as well. Additional location: Vacaville, CA 95687 (707) 301-8999 Award wining....

Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning

We have been in business since 1948. We specialize in Tile and Grout cleaning, trained in Italy! We service Carpet Cleaning, if the stain can come out, we will get it! We have custom Equipment. We are committed to quality and are looking forward to growing with Angie' List Members

Pro Tile

At ProTile we pride in our work. I enjoy making your home, your dream home. I have 6+ years of experience and going. We do ▪︎Bathroom Remodels, ▪︎Kitchen Remodels, ▪︎Granite and other stones ▪︎Flooring ▪︎Laundry Room Remodels, ▪︎Tiling Outdoors and so much more. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers by Legacy Cleaning Services on Angi

01/29/2018

Arrived on time, worked hard, cleaned hard to clean spots, and cleaned up after themselves. Floor was wet for quite awhile, but when dry, everything seemed fresh and clean.

Description of Work
General carpet cleaning

09/15/2017

They are great. I had the family room carpet cleaned and a couch.

Description of Work
Carpet and couch cleaning

07/20/2017

Very informative before service. Outcome was excellent. Especially the tile. Very satisfied and will use them every time I need to clean my floors and carpet

Description of Work
3 bedrooms living family and dining room carpet cleaned and 450 square feet of tile and grout cleaned and sealed.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

05/24/2017

They were on time, cleaned the carpets thoroughly. Cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
I had them clean my carpets.

05/02/2017

I was especially impressed that the service worker spent significant time on cleaning my stairs.

Description of Work
This was my second time using Always Green Clean, and I continue to be very impressed and pleased. I intend to keep using them for all of my carpet cleaning needs. I have my carpet cleaned for the master bedroom, upstairs hallway, and stairs.

04/16/2017

Jeff did an excellent job. We have 3 big dogs and the carpets were very dirty after such a wet winter and now they are like new. He did such a good job on our old couches we've decided to keep them a while longer instead of replace them. We wanted 3 area rugs cleaned but since it was raining he couldn't put them outside to dry so he didn't do them. However he recommended an excellent rug cleaning service that could come pick up the rugs to be cleaned which we happily did.

Description of Work
Dining room, living room., and hall carpet cleaned. Two couches cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/06/2017

they did not honor my coupon, but they referred me back to Angies List for a refund, which I did get quickly.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry we were not able to provide you services. I do show we emailed you back in November 2016 when we got the lead however we did not hear back from you. I'm not sure what the circumstances, however I would be happy to speak to you further in regards to any concerns. Please give me a call at your convenience 916-206-5545. Thank you, Molly Anderson

03/21/2017

Very well. The tech was on time, very friendly and professional. Everything looked beautiful when done. He gave me maintenance tips for the floors and recommended eco friendly products to use for daily cleaning.

Description of Work
floor tile cleaned and sealed. Bedroom carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

01/08/2017

I've used them twice and they are fantastic. My old worn dirty carpet looks great. Holiday guests even asked if it was new!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/26/2016

floors not swept or mopped kitchen sinks not cleaned soap scum left

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

Water damage, flood removal, mold remediation, fire damage, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood floors & upholstery cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa