Always Green Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

11300 Coloma Rd Ste B 14

Rancho Cordova, CA 95670

Always Green Clean is a professional restoration and cleaning company that continually strives to provide unmatched service in northern California. Always Green Clean has a comprehensive list of services including water damage restoration (CA Lic # 998335)! We respect and value your time, our

01/29/2018

Christine P.

Arrived on time, worked hard, cleaned hard to clean spots, and cleaned up after themselves. Floor was wet for quite awhile, but when dry, everything seemed fresh and clean.

Description of Work
General carpet cleaning

09/15/2017

Rhonda T.

They are great. I had the family room carpet cleaned and a couch.

Description of Work
Carpet and couch cleaning

07/20/2017

Barbara N.

Very informative before service. Outcome was excellent. Especially the tile. Very satisfied and will use them every time I need to clean my floors and carpet

Description of Work
3 bedrooms living family and dining room carpet cleaned and 450 square feet of tile and grout cleaned and sealed.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

05/24/2017

Christine P.

They were on time, cleaned the carpets thoroughly. Cleaned up when they left.

Description of Work
I had them clean my carpets.

05/02/2017

Beverly K.

I was especially impressed that the service worker spent significant time on cleaning my stairs.

Description of Work
This was my second time using Always Green Clean, and I continue to be very impressed and pleased. I intend to keep using them for all of my carpet cleaning needs. I have my carpet cleaned for the master bedroom, upstairs hallway, and stairs.

04/16/2017

Richard M.

Jeff did an excellent job. We have 3 big dogs and the carpets were very dirty after such a wet winter and now they are like new. He did such a good job on our old couches we've decided to keep them a while longer instead of replace them. We wanted 3 area rugs cleaned but since it was raining he couldn't put them outside to dry so he didn't do them. However he recommended an excellent rug cleaning service that could come pick up the rugs to be cleaned which we happily did.

Description of Work
Dining room, living room., and hall carpet cleaned. Two couches cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

04/06/2017

Kate E.

they did not honor my coupon, but they referred me back to Angies List for a refund, which I did get quickly.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry we were not able to provide you services. I do show we emailed you back in November 2016 when we got the lead however we did not hear back from you. I'm not sure what the circumstances, however I would be happy to speak to you further in regards to any concerns. Please give me a call at your convenience 916-206-5545. Thank you, Molly Anderson

03/21/2017

Amanda S.

Very well. The tech was on time, very friendly and professional. Everything looked beautiful when done. He gave me maintenance tips for the floors and recommended eco friendly products to use for daily cleaning.

Description of Work
floor tile cleaned and sealed. Bedroom carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

01/08/2017

Valerie M.

I've used them twice and they are fantastic. My old worn dirty carpet looks great. Holiday guests even asked if it was new!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/26/2016

tia B.

floors not swept or mopped kitchen sinks not cleaned soap scum left

Description of Work
house cleaning

Category house cleaning

12/14/2016

S R.

Did an excellent job. Took out the high traffic dirty spots.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

11/30/2016

Kate E.

They were unable to honor the coupon that they have on Angies List. They told me to contact Angies list for a refund.

Description of Work
They suppose to come out for carpet cleaning. They would not come out because I only had one room that needed to be cleaned for the holiday. They said they would have to charge more just to come out.

10/11/2016

Eric C.

Service did the job right the first time around. Stairs looked as close to brand new as ever. Very pleased with the quality. You get what you pay for!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and treatment of stains on stairwell.

10/06/2016

Shirley B.

Did an excellent job. My rug was dry by evening.

Description of Work
Clean traffic areas of my carpet in living room, dining room, family room and hallway.

09/19/2016

Margaret C.

They are professional and reasonable. My area rug looks better than it has in years, and the carpet and sofa look great as well.

Description of Work
Carpet and area rug cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

08/17/2016

Thomas E P.

It went great. Outstanding job. Even returned to remedy a spot no one saw. Very Professional. Would not hesitate to reccomend or use again.

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms carpet.

02/01/2016

Holly J.

We were very happy with the service provided by Always Green Clean. Although not all the stains from the previous occupants could be completely removed, the cleaning did alleviate them and the carpet looks and feels much better. We were especially surprised at how much cleaner the stairs looked. Good deal and great service!

Description of Work
Cleaned two-story carpeted house.

01/07/2016

Mary G.

They arrived on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned our rugs

01/04/2016

Pam L.

Jeff J. showed up nicely dressed and a very pleasing individual. He did a beautiful job and I couldn't be happier. You can count on me as a new follower! He did a great job in representing Always Green Clean. Everything from the time I ordered their service on Angie's List to when Jeff J. drove off was a very positive experience.

Description of Work
He cleaned carpets in four rooms and one hallway.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

12/30/2015

Maxine F.

It worked out good. They do good job. I liked it better last year than this year. But, they do a good job and I would recommend them. There were no additional charges. The carpets were not as clean as what they had done in the year past.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $98 for carpet cleaning for three areas and a hall.

12/21/2015

Sandra N.

Technician was very courteous and professional. He was a little late, but called to let me know. The carpets were thoroughly cleaned and they dried thoroughly overnight. This is the first time I have used this company. They were quite a bit more expensive for the same service than I have paid for in the past year.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and scotch guard finish. Shampooed Living room and three bedrooms, and two area rugs.

12/13/2015

Gary H.

Provider (Jeff) showed up on time and was dressed well and was very professional. He used corner protectors where his hoses touch corners. He didn't try to push additional services. We were very happy with them. They did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned high traffic areas in three rooms and a 9'x11' area rug, plus 14 stairs and 2 landings.

11/09/2015

Beverly R.

did a good job

Description of Work
cleaned carpets in my bedroom and 2 other bedrooms

10/08/2015

Susana D.

The service technician arrived on time, was very kind and polite. He did a great job and made sure to leave every thing neat and clean. I am very satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned the carpet in three bedrooms and in the master closet.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

09/29/2015

Karen D.

It went fine when he was here but the stains in the hallway have reappeared. He said if they came back to call him but I've never found that advantageous.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets

Category carpet cleaners

Hello [member name removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback. I'm not sure what experience you have had with other companies but we completely backup our work and would have been back at your home at your earliest convenience. If it's cleanable...we will be sure it looks as good as it possibly can. Molly in the office had called you the very next day to follow up and she mentioned she had never heard back from you. Please call us when you can. Thank you!

Odete's House Cleaning Svc

Odete's house cleaning service 17 years of experience, guaranteed service, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly 10% off first cleaning.

Sparkle & Shine Professional Cleaning LLC

Sparkle & Shine Professional Cleaning LLC has over 20 years experience cleaning residential homes as well as commercial offices and kitchens. As an owner operated business we take great pride in our work and are hands on with each and every customer. We support preserving our environment and offer eco friendly services as well.

Clean windows -clean carpets

Over 30 years experience with window and carpet cleaning. License bonded and insured. Also carpet repair available, restretch, patches, seam repair, pet odor removal, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Don’t be scammed by low prices in the door cause chances are you will pay more than what I would charge guaranteed have a great day.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Water damage, flood removal, mold remediation, fire damage, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood floors & upholstery cleaning.