Always Green Clean

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

Always Green Clean is a professional restoration and cleaning company that continually strives to provide unmatched service in northern California. Always Green Clean has a comprehensive list of services including water damage restoration (CA Lic # 998335)! We respect and value your time, our professional technicians will arrive promptly at your scheduled appointment time. Our vans are equipped with the newest truck mounted high performance technology. Using state of the art equipment, and the power of steam extraction we offer a safe, affordable, and environmentally responsible service to get the results your home and office deserve. In addition to a clean home or work environment, you will also be doing your part in supporting a “green” society. The Always Green Clean Initiative means we only use 100% biodegradable and green carpet cleaning product. From start to finish, we will keep your home or business clean and fresh while protecting the environment as well. Additional location: Vacaville, CA 95687 (707) 301-8999 Award wining....

CLEAN PRO CARPET CARE

CLEAN PRO CARPET CARE

Clean Pro, established in 1986, was purchased by Jerry Goode in 1988. Since then, Jerry has continually strived to improve and perfect his methods and techniques acquired through carpet care industry classes, ideas from competitors and the universal school of trial and error. Since its establishment, Clean Pro has had the pleasure of serving thousands of satisfied customers. Clean Pro is an independent company whose goal is to meet or surpass complete customer expectations and satisfaction. We continue to service many happy repeat customers again and again.

Offers by CLEAN PRO CARPET CARE on Angi

01/29/2018

Arrived on time, worked hard, cleaned hard to clean spots, and cleaned up after themselves. Floor was wet for quite awhile, but when dry, everything seemed fresh and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General carpet cleaning

09/15/2017

They are great. I had the family room carpet cleaned and a couch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and couch cleaning

07/20/2017

Very informative before service. Outcome was excellent. Especially the tile. Very satisfied and will use them every time I need to clean my floors and carpet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 bedrooms living family and dining room carpet cleaned and 450 square feet of tile and grout cleaned and sealed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

05/24/2017

They were on time, cleaned the carpets thoroughly. Cleaned up when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them clean my carpets.

05/02/2017

I was especially impressed that the service worker spent significant time on cleaning my stairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my second time using Always Green Clean, and I continue to be very impressed and pleased. I intend to keep using them for all of my carpet cleaning needs. I have my carpet cleaned for the master bedroom, upstairs hallway, and stairs.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Water damage, flood removal, mold remediation, fire damage, floor cleaning, carpet cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood floors & upholstery cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa