Alpine Cabinet Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

3110 Sunrise Blvd

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Founded in 1984, Alpine Cabinet Company is family-owned and -operated by Ron and Nancy Bonanno. We are generally considered to have started the garage cabinet industry, pioneering a product that has grown to become a necessity in most homes today. Over the years, Alpine Cabinet Company has

03/05/2022

Erin B.

Avoid like the plague. The sales rep came to my house, took up our time, and then presented a design that would actually reduce the amount of storage I have now. When I expressed my disappointment, I was told that he simply can't give me what I want. Really?? You can't give me anything better than what I already have?? Or even try to adjust the design based on my feedback? Then what sort of business are you running? Also, when he was here, he felt the need to lecture me about how "Americans are collectors" and I need to consider reducing how much stuff I have. A complete waste of my time/effort - not to mention insulting. If I get rid of what I have, I wouldn't need the closet organization. Unreal. I've already scheduled a consult with a competitor and have asked that Alpine never contact me again. I'm done.

Description of Work
Master Closet

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

05/14/2018

Jeffrey H.

Perfectly, Alpine arrived on time and installed the garage cabinets and cleaned up. This is the second time in 15 years that Alpine Cabinet has done a A+ job.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets

05/20/2017

Barbara R.

For the product that they provided, I think it was a good price. They were competitive with the other companies, but the product and the service that they provided was excellent. I would definitely use this provider.

Description of Work
I have a very large closet, it’s a master bedroom closet that they made all the shelves in.

Category closet systems

01/16/2017

Larry M.

See above!!

Description of Work
You people don't get it I never hired, contacted or ever done any business with this company. How many times do I have to tell you this. Angie's list needs to take care of its own reliability before being concerned about other businesses....................Larry Miller

06/15/2016

Giuseppe Z.

11/03/2015

SANDRA P.

Description of Work
installed 2 garage cabinets

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

10/27/2015

Penni S.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets on one entire side of garage. It went great

06/30/2014

Shirley M.

They were great. They did a good job. I worked with one guy and he was great. He built the drawer when nobody else in the area would want to mess with one drawer. It was from a house that was built in 1928 and the drawer broke and nobody would build a new one. But he did and he did a great job and hardly charged anything that's why I paid him more.

Description of Work
Alpine Cabinet Co. made one kitchen drawer for me.

Category custom cabinets, woodworking

02/24/2014

Mark V.

They did high quality work. They delivered what they said they would deliver. They were just very professional.

Description of Work
I used Alpine Cabinet Co for doing my closest, and also for organizing my home and garage.

Category closet systems, home & garage organization

12/22/2013

Omar S.

I got a quote for all the work, but ended up having to break the project into two parts since i was not done finishing the second garage. Todd quoted me the 30% Angie's list discount on the whole job and verbally confirmed that the discount stayed in effect if I broke the job up. However, when I went to confirm the first project (replacing the damaged project) he would not honor the price on the original quote, saying it was really custom work and the list price was really a discounted price--which contradicts the initial written quote he gave me. As I noted, the quality of the cabinets is good and the installer was excellent--my caution would be to make sure you have everything in writing. I will finish out the rest of the project with another company, since I don't have the time to deal with vendors that I no longer trust.

Description of Work
I have two garages--needed to install new cabinets in one garage and replace a damaged cabinet in the other garage.

05/28/2013

Senta J.

Several years ago, Alpine installed cabinets in my garage. Recently, they installed a closet system and I love it! From the initial appointment, to discussing my "closet needs", to the actual installation, they were courteous, helpfull and professional.

Description of Work
Installed a closet system

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, home & garage organization

05/21/2013

Ryan C.

I left 3 messages over a1week period. It took them another week to at least give me a call back and leave a voicemail that they are booked thru May. They lost out on a simple but high paying job.

04/19/2013

Sandra H.

They were excellent. They did an excellent job. They were on time. They were very neat. They were very clean. Their sales people were very nice. They were very respectful of us and asked us more questions about what we wanted and they gave us feedback. It was very pleasant all the way around.

Description of Work
I used Alpine Cabinet Company. We had them put built-in cabinets up in our garage.

Category custom cabinets, home & garage organization, woodworking

07/07/2011

Kuanwen W.

The experience is as good as before. From the estimation to actual installation, people in Alpine are nice and professional. The cabinet is not cheap but the quality is really good.

Description of Work
This is the 2nd time that I had Alpine to install the garage cabinet for me.

10/18/2010

NORMA K.

Good.

Description of Work
We needed certain spots in our garage covered with customized cabinets. They did a fantastic job of creating the perfect cabinet for the perfect little (or big) space. The cabinets seem quite sturdy. There is a laminated black covering over the edges of the doors (which are white), and I'm not sure how well they will hold up. However, the doors are very smart looking and we're happy.

10/17/2007

JAY O.

On schedule, as planned, superb cabinets.

Description of Work
Install garage cabinets.

08/06/2007

MICHAEL G.

The cabinets are well-built and they did what they said they were going to do. They also completed the job within the time frame that they said they were going to do it in. I thought the price was very reasonable especially compared to other companies' estimates. There was a six thousand dollar difference between the highest bid I received and what this company charged me.

Description of Work
They installed one wall worth of cabinets in my garage. The cabinets were constructed out of composite particle board.