Alpine Cabinet Co

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2007

Founded in 1984, Alpine Cabinet Company is family-owned and -operated by Ron and Nancy Bonanno. We are generally considered to have started the garage cabinet industry, pioneering a product that has grown to become a necessity in most homes today. Over the years, Alpine Cabinet Company has continued to develop and refine their products to create the ultimate garage cabinet system. We manufacture nearly all of our cabinets right here in the USA at our greater Sacramento area plant. We invite you to visit our showroom at 3110 Sunrise Blvd. #400 in Rancho Cordova to see why our cabinets stand head and shoulders above the rest in the industry. Delivery and Installation is additional. Ask about our special Angie's List discount! Feel free to email Todd directly if you have any questions! todd@alpinecabinet.com...

Tailored Living & Premier Garage

As your local organizational specialists, Tailored Living featuring PremierGarage is dedicated to providing outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your free in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you! Our goal is to help people make the most of their space through home organization. We design cabinetry for closets, offices, garages, pantries, or just about anywhere. The real beauty of our solution is how we first design it on our custom 3D CAD program tailoring the design how you want. We also have an exclusive relationship with Sika for garage flooring. We use their industrial grade materials similar to those used at Boeing. If you’re interested, reach out to us and we will gladly help!

Carruth Home Solutions

Home repair, Heating and Air and more! Please review our website at www.chsforme.com to learn even more of our services! In addition to ANGIES LIST,, we are rated as a top pro contractor on another lead sites with over 150 each 5 star reviews between them. We are a full service residential HVAC and home repair company. HVAC / General Contracting Work. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are a son and father team that has over 60 years of combined experience! Steve ( the dad) has an engineering background and takes special care that each project is done with the best results as possible. Judah, ( the son) is a perfectionist and a factory trained specialist who only insists that each project is done right the first time and that no corners are ever cut. We provide new HVAC installation /renovations for your home and perform General contract work for decking, dry rot repairs, doors, windows, siding, balconies and many other home repair services. We know that many technicians & contractors will "make things up" in order to try to get a sale. With that said, we offer a FREE SECOND OPINION. We make things understandable and easy. You have our word on it! Telephone Number: 916-256-7773

BCH Custom Cabinets

Professional custom cabinet services at affordable prices!

05/14/2018

Perfectly, Alpine arrived on time and installed the garage cabinets and cleaned up. This is the second time in 15 years that Alpine Cabinet has done a A+ job.

Description of Work
Installed garage cabinets

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

05/20/2017

For the product that they provided, I think it was a good price. They were competitive with the other companies, but the product and the service that they provided was excellent. I would definitely use this provider.

Description of Work
I have a very large closet, it’s a master bedroom closet that they made all the shelves in.

Category closet systems

06/30/2014

They were great. They did a good job. I worked with one guy and he was great. He built the drawer when nobody else in the area would want to mess with one drawer. It was from a house that was built in 1928 and the drawer broke and nobody would build a new one. But he did and he did a great job and hardly charged anything that's why I paid him more.

Description of Work
Alpine Cabinet Co. made one kitchen drawer for me.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking

02/24/2014

They did high quality work. They delivered what they said they would deliver. They were just very professional.

Description of Work
I used Alpine Cabinet Co for doing my closest, and also for organizing my home and garage.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

12/22/2013

I got a quote for all the work, but ended up having to break the project into two parts since i was not done finishing the second garage. Todd quoted me the 30% Angie's list discount on the whole job and verbally confirmed that the discount stayed in effect if I broke the job up. However, when I went to confirm the first project (replacing the damaged project) he would not honor the price on the o...

Description of Work
I have two garages--needed to install new cabinets in one garage and replace a damaged cabinet in the other garage.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization

Appliance Sales. Cabinet Making. Carpentry - Woodworking. Closets. Decks & Porches. Organization - Home & Garage.