O'Reiley's Plumbing

With Angi since July 2014

O'Reiley's Plumbing is a full service plumbing and drain cleaning shop, we do everything from complete new custom home design and installation to your everyday leaking faucets and backed up or slow drains. ...

Plumbing Plus

Customers have been turning to our knowledgeable team of Poway plumbing professionals at Plumbing Plus since 1984. Our company is local, family-owned, and trusted throughout San Diego County. Our team works hard to build long lasting relationships with all of our customers so that they never have to think twice when plumbing problems arise. We have an A rating on Angie’s List for plumbers in San Diego and also an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 60,000 jobs successfully handled and over 80% of our customers being repeats and referrals, it’s easy to see why so many people prefer Plumbing Plus. Call to schedule your service today and see the difference our expert plumbers can make.

Offers by Plumbing Plus on Angi
ASI The White Glove Guys!

The White Glove Guys are San Diego's BEST Heating, A/C, Plumbing and Solar Panels provider. We are passionate about providing homeowner with the safest, healthiest, most energy efficient and comfortable home. Family owned & operated since 1952. Financing available. License #: 513115. Additional email - mbaldwin@asiheatingandair.com. Additional contact name - Nick Reid.

Black Mountain Plumbing Inc

Black Mountain Plumbing, Inc. was founded in 1993 by Scott and Anita Ferrell and became a corporation in 2000. We are committed to excellence and integrity in the plumbing services that we provide to our San Diego area customers. We believe in offering excellent customer service and are proud to receive the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2005. Less than 5% of all plumbers listed on Angie's List are eligible to receive this award. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating. We are also members of the Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association.

01/19/2016

Category plumbing,water softeners

08/21/2015

He does some work that I wanted to have done. The visit was free. I will be using them in the future. It was a ballpark quote was about $800. He was going to be a little bit late so he called me and let me know that. He was very professional. He was polite and he asked questions that were consistent with what we wanted have done. He gave me a few options. I pretty much made the choices that I wanted.

Description of Work
It was for just getting a bid. I'm going to get two toilets installed. I'm going to get a few things done.

Category plumbing

07/29/2014

Our ancient water heater was showing signs of imminent catastrophic failure. We called O'Reiley's Plumbing, and Mr. O'Reiley was knocking on our door within a half hour of our call. We are quite pleased with the level of service he provided: - Gave us an accurate written estimate - He obtained the water heater from a wholesale dealer and passed those savings on to us - Prompt and courteous service - Worked very quickly and neatly; hauled away the old water heater, packing box, misc. pieces & parts, etc. We've had less than satisfactory dealings with other plumbing services in the Ramona. We've had plumbers who created a huge mess while performing their work, failed to provide a written estimate, and shown inflexibility in coming up with a mutually agreeable work schedule. Happily, none of these things happened when working with Mr. O'Reiley. We will definitely use this service for some future work we have planned.

Description of Work
Emergency Water Heater Installation

Category plumbing,water heater repair