Scottish Locksmith

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

The Scottish Locksmith provides residential, commercial and automotive lock and security services....

ABBA LOCKSMITH

ABBA Locksmiths offers residential, commercial and vehicle locksmith services for residents of California. Whether you need to install new locks for your business or need lockout services for your vehicle, our professional staff can help. With over 20 years of experience in the locksmith industry, we have helped clients in all types of situations. No matter the lock issue, we provide quick, efficient service to all our customers. Contact us today! We also specialize in High Security Locks, that can help proctect you from Bump Key invasions used by professional thieves. Bump keys are a special type of key developed by theives to compromise most typical household locks. We install and Maintain Security systems, from large corporate applications to simple garage systems. We are also experts in Sheriff Lockouts, New Locks, Rekeys, Deadbolts, High-Security Locks, Master Rekeys, Safes, Keyless Entry, Electronic Access Systems, High-Security Locks, Buzzer Systems, Repossessions, Foreclosures, Door Checks, Desk and File Cabinet Locks, Automobile Lockouts, Key Repairs, Lost and Stolen Key Replacement, Ignition Keys and More!

Offers by ABBA LOCKSMITH on Angi

01/10/2014

The handle on my front door broke off while the lock was engaged, leaving me locked out of my home. I was in a panic and found this company by a web search (in my panic I didn't think to use Angie's List). He was fast, pleasant, professional, and very helpful in what was an extremely stressful situation for me. I feel lucky to have found him! Not only did he fix the immediate problem, he provided an explanation for why the lock had failed so that we could resolve other issues with the door itself before installing a new lock. I am very happy with him and am going to hire him for some other locksmith work next week. I highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Removed broken front door lock system in an emergency lock-out call.

Category locksmith

Express emergency locksmith services: home/car lockout, Residential locksmith services: Lockout, install, repair, replace any type of lock,Commercial locksmith services,Re-key/master system key Desks / Furniture locks,Access control,Locks fixed and replaced,Installation of new lock hardware,Rekeys and Master rekeys, High-security locks of all major brands,File cabinets unlocked, keys made, locks replaced and rekeyed Keyless entry, Access control systems and electronic locks

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express