GroutPro

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2012

P.O. Box 492

Poway, CA 92074

GroutPro of San Diego restores and seals tile and grout, bringing the beauty back to your tile. GroutPro is owner-operated and has served the San Diego area since 1999. GroutPro Is Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ rated. GroutPro specializes in restoring tiled floors, counters and showers and keeps the grout stains away with our proprietary sealer. We have hundreds of very satisfied customers who saved a lot of money because they chose to restore their tile rather than replace it. Unlike grout cleaning services, GroutPro is committed to providing that new tile and grout look to our customers. We address permanently stained grout to get the color back and regrout areas that have missing or low grout. We can even change a dark grout color to a light one for a more contemporary look. GroutPro can restore the "Smile on Your Tile"....

03/20/2017

Steven B.

After 26 years, we just could not keep our shower looking clean. There was buildup of soap in the grout lines, erosion of grout and the white tile just wasn’t all that white anymore. We tried several different cleaning products to get the tile clean, but a major fail. So based on the reviews here, we decided to give Charlie a call. He came out promptly and gave us an estimate. His pricing was reasonable so we scheduled the job. He totally restored the tile and the grout in the shower, counters and tub enclosure back to their original state. While we would have loved to have remodeled our bathroom, the cost was prohibitive. We just couldn’t stand how the tile looked. Now, thanks to Charlie and a mere fraction of the cost, our master bath looks great and we can now put off a major remodel for a few more years. Money well spent and if you are hesitant in any way, don’t be. Call Charlie now.

Description of Work
Restored tile in master bath, counters, tub enclosure and shower

Category ceramic tile,countertops

04/29/2016

Raphael P.

Charlie was punctual and did an absolutely amazing job! I was getting a new glass shower enclosure and after having the old one removed, Charlie cleaned and restored all the tile and grout. It looks like new! I could hardly believe it. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Restored and sealed shower tile enclosure

04/20/2016

James S.

Gary arrived on time to give me an estimate, and Connie arrived when she said she would to do the job. I saved about $600 by calling GroutPro because another company that does the same kind of work tried to sell me services which, according to Gary an Connie, are unnecessary.

Description of Work
Re-caulked the kitchen counter and the bathroom vanity.

Category countertops

04/18/2016

JUDITH J.

Brian and his helper arrived at 9:30 A.M. when scheduled. They immediately went to work on removing the old grout. They worked steadily until about 4 P.M. with a break for lunch. We found Brian to be particularly congenial and accommodating. Even though he did a couple of extra things, he insisted on sticking to the original estimate. The only negative about the whole process was that it was a bit difficult to reach him to schedule the original estimate. But the workmanship was excellent, and our 13 year old kitchen counters now look as good as new. We would certainly use Groutpro if we need similar services in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old grout from tile kitchen counters and island, replaced a chipped tile and then regrouted the entire area.

Category ceramic tile,countertops

My business is located in San Diego and I never worked for this customer. This customer must have confused GroutPro of San Diego with another grout business in the Oregon area.

12/12/2015

Lori L.

Charlie just sealed and restored the tile floors and sealed the grout in our hallway, bathroom and kitchen areas. In addition, he made a precarious tile cut to even off an edge for carpeting. I can't say enough good things about Charlie. He is dependable, reasonable and is great at what he does. He took the time to go over cleaning methods. He even found a leak behind our refrigerator that needs to be repaired. I would no hesitate to recommend or use him again. Thanks Charlie!

Description of Work
Restored and sealed tile and grout in kitchen, hall and bathroom areas.

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

11/08/2015

Charles L.

Charlie Smith was by far the most responsive and best-priced of any tile and grout vendor that I spoke to. Although he didn't have many reviews, they were all five stars so hiring him seemed like a good gamble. He showed up right on time, was extremely polite and professional with my wife and wrapped up the work at the promised time. He honored his estimate and gave us a good price on some additional work in the same bathroom. His workmanship was top-notch - no tile damage and really clean caulking seams around all borders. The quality of the caulk material was clearly far better than the stuff I've bought in the past. I'll definitely be calling him again for my next tile or grout maintenance work.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced mildewed caulk around shower pan and behind bathroom sinks. Repaired minor grout erosion and sealed all grout in shower.

05/21/2015

Kathleen C.

Charles arrived right on time, got right down to work and brought a fan to dissipate any odors. He was very professional, worked hard and did a thorough job. He explained to me the proper care and cleaning of the tile and left instructions for future reference. I am very pleased with the results, as the tile and grout look beautiful. I intend to have Charles come back to do my kitchen. I highly recommend Grout Pro!

Description of Work
Clean and fill in grout in Master shower and tub.

03/01/2015

LINDA F.

I thought about ripping all the porcelain tile that we have in the entry, laundry room, powder room, kitchen, hallway and family room because the grout had gotten so dirty-looking it ruined the whole look of the floor. Charles Smith, Grout Pro, came and looked at it, and assured me he could bring it back to like-new condition, and he was right! He worked alone the first day, and brought his wife along to help for the next half day, and they got into every nook and the tiniest grout lines. I was amazed, my husband was amazed that it did, indeed, look just like it did when it was first installed. And it was a bargain compared to ripping it all out and replacing it with something new. Charlie told me how to make sure it stayed looking this good, as well. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Charlie cleaned the porcelain tile floor and cleaned and restained its grout throughout the first floor of our house.

11/26/2013

CANDACE S.

Arrived on time, worked diligently, brought a fan to dissipate any odors, and did a thorough, professional job. He instructed me on the proper care and cleaning of the tile. The tile and grout look fantastic! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned, re-grouted, and sealed tile in master bathroom shower.

11/06/2013

Margaret H.

The job was perfect. I'm really happy to be able to use my shower again with the tile looking beautiful and the leak repaired because of a great grot job. Like new.

Description of Work
On two different occasions Charles Smith did beautiful Grot work - First on my shower and then I called him back to do shower/tub. A neat hard working man who solved my leak problems in my big shower by doing this great grot work. I have these very small tiles so the job was time consuming but what a nice job.

Xtreme Cleaning

If you need the services of a professional carpet cleaning company, you have come to the right place. Xtreme Carpet Cleaning offers a wide range of services for cleaning and restoration in San Marcos and all surrounding cities. We have the experience necessary to undertake almost any cleaning project, and we will make your home feel like new again. jimmy@xtremecleaningsd.com

Offers by Xtreme Cleaning on Angi
    Tony's Best Way Cleaning

Tony’s Best Way Cleaning is a high end cleaning company that has been a San Diego staple for 48 years. Bottom line: we offer effective results on all 9 of our services - along with high-quality customer service and friendly, experienced technicians. We are actually referred by our competition for tough cases because of our expertise. We use the best methods available and are committed to five star service. We guarantee your satisfaction. We want to be the best you have ever used.

Crisp Cleaning Services

Professional, detailed and quality cleaning services catered to your needs.

Check, PayPal

Grout and tile cleaning, restoration, sealing, recoloring, repair, recaulking, regrouting, and tile replacement for tiled floors, counters and showers.

Tile installation