Big Sky Window Cleaning

Founded 1983 • With Angi since December 2004

window & screen cleaning , press spray cleaning also repair window and door screens , and a host of small home repairs...

San Diego Rain Gutter Cleaning

San Diego Rain Gutter Cleaning

Gutter cleaning is often overlooked. Did you know that clogged gutters increase the chances of your home burning in a wildfire. Most people wait years and then end up with cracked foundations, stained walls, and leaky gutter seams. Gutters should be cleaned at least once each year to save you money and give you peace of mind. We offer free estimates and always treat our customers like family. San Diego Gutters is family owned and focuses only on gutter cleaning which is how we keep our prices so low. Roofers have extremely high overhead and tend to charge roofing prices for a simple gutter cleaning project. At San Diego Gutters, we guarantee an efficient and affordable service, and we look forward to treating you like family.

03/24/2014

Excellent work. spent 6 hrs on site. diligent and meticulous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned all windows inside and out. cleaned screens.

03/24/2014

Bob was very polite and prompt. His work was clean and neat, He did a great job on the windows and charged a very reasonable price. He did a great job and was willing to do go the extra mile, He is very personable and trustworthy. I would definetly use his services again and would be happy to refer him to others!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob came over promptly and gave me an estimate, On the scheduled day he came on time, he washed all the windows and cleaned screens. In addition he power washed designated parts of the house.

05/28/2013

Bob did a thorough, professional window cleaning. He was the best I've had because he paid attention to detail. He even helped me take down my blind in the garage and rehung it after I cleaned it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned all my windows, sreens, and tracks.

05/28/2013

He got the job done and he was very reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned inside and outside windows and pressure washed half the house and some areas on driveway.

CATEGORY replacement windows,pressure washing

03/11/2013

They called to remind us that with the first rains the windows probably needed cleaning--and they did. Came out when they said they would, did their typically neat and professional job. Will use again after the rainy season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lots of windows, including several tall windows, inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Cleaning window & gutter, windows, pressure, washing, screen repair, glass & mirrors.