Quik-Rooter

Founded 1972 • With Angi since March 2010

4.3

Quik-Rooter and Plumbing Inc. has been loyally serving members of California's Central Valley for more than 30 years. Billy Ray Williford established the company in 1976 to serve just one location in Bakersfield, California....

Vortex Filtration Inc

Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can do for you. We keep well water storage tanks crystal clear and your water system trouble free.

Marshall Handyman Services

Honest hard work to provide for the community. Specialize in flooring, baseboards, drywall, paint, plumbing, electrical and etc.

Lee's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing

Lee's was founded in 1981. Lee's offers Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing services for Fresno, Madera, Sanger and Clovis to both businesses and home owners. Lee's offers residential plumbing diagnostics for $49 and that fee is waived upon approved repairs. Lee's offers residential AC & Heating diagnostics for $99 and the fee is not applied to repairs. Lee's offers FLAT rate pricing which means we do not charge by the hour, this way you know what to expect up front. Please call for commercial pricing. We look forward to earning your business.

Offers by Lee's Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing on Angi

10/14/2014

The serviceman showed up on time, worked around our schedule and fixed the problem quickly.

Description of Work
Removed clog in the laundry room drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

03/30/2014

They did an excellent job fixing it and can't tell they had to cut a larger whole in the shower wall to fix the pipe that leaked.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak in the master bath shower. They had replace the whole knob assembly inside the wall.

Category plumbing

02/23/2014

Very well. We thought we had a water leak causing a sink hole. Quik Rooter came out very quickly, dug up the area in question, found no leaks, and repaired the damaged area. All in less than 2 hrs.

Description of Work
Repaired a sink hole.

Category drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration,drain cleaning

01/20/2014

The guy was nice and I am sure he would have done whatever I asked and he may have just been trying to help keep my bill down. Anyway, my problem was solved.

Description of Work
Overall the problem was corrected quickly, therefore I am satisfied. Main line to city sewer was blocked. It took longer to set-up and clean-up than actual task. For the sake of review and as constructive criticism I would offer the following observations. Price quoted over the phone by dispatch was less than price charged onsite. Plumber was a nice guy and did a good job but it was obvious he wasn't enthusiastic about getting involved in any other issues I was having with other plumbing. He gave advice and offered to take a look if I wanted but it seemed more out of obligation and he was ready to go. When he arrived he said if roof vents needed snaking I was basically out of luck because he didn't like getting on roofs due to a previous accident. I wasn't affected by the negatives so they don't factor into my review.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

09/10/2013

This company is awesome. We called them Friday Late morning and he gave me a price right on the phone. The price was very reasonable. I asked if he could possibly accommodate us for that day since the homeowner is elderly and it would be a hardship for the toilet to be out of commission. He moved his entire schedule around and drove all the way to Terra Bella to make sure the job was done that day...

Description of Work
Relocated the floor hole for the toilet 2" further from the wall to accommodate a standard toilet.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning