Cornerstone Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2013

18637 Kenya St.

Porter Ranch, CA 91326

General Contractors. We specialize in building custom homes, kitchens, bathrooms, additions, as well as interior and exterior work. We also work in the commercial construction field. We have built schools, churches, and small businesses.

10/21/2014

Dustin L.

Category remodeling

04/29/2014

Anita E.

They did a good quality of work. Their responsiveness was excellent and they were very punctual.

Description of Work
Cornerstone Construction did the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

03/27/2013

John R.

I recently contracted Cornerstone Construction to remodel my entire home, including a major kitchen, master bathroom, guest bathroom, master bedroom, living-room and fireplace overhaul. All of the walls have been painted and the tile and wood flooring on two stories have been completely redone. My experiences to date with George and Cornerstone Construction have been glowing. George has treated the project as if it was his own home remodel. He has managed the timeline and the finances extremely tightly, always keeping me on point when things needed my input, and has ensured no wasted costs/expenditures. He has been my absolute trusted advisor in all matters and has given me everything straight. He has been so transparent with me that I feel that I understand the construction business myself now! George accompanied me to several vendors helping me select materials, including tile, hardwood, lighting and granite (mainly because I am a very hands on person). At every vendor visit he had deep insight into what would work, and what wouldn't and why. And while he always shared his wisdom and insight with me, I never felt as if I didn't have control over the project and the vision. George has gone out of his way on several occasions to have long conversations with me about the project, brainstorming and sharing ideas. He brings such passion and excitement to every discussion, and it is clear that he is absolutely invested in both the quality of his work product and our shared vision for the project. I am so happy with the experience, the results and the unbeatable price that I am telling all of my closest friends and family about him and his company.

Description of Work
Full interior remodel of my new home including: Completely remodeled master bathroom (gutted entire bathroom, and replaced all tile, plumbing, light fixtures, custom build floating solid wood and glass vanities, custom granite counter tops, vessel sinks, high end brushed nickel faucets/hardware/trim, intricate mosaic tilework in shower, etc) Completely remodeled guest bathroom (gutted, replaced tub with large shower with all solid limestone tile and frameless glass enclosure, custom build solid wood floating vanity, custom Caesarstone counter tops and shower threshold, high end wall mounted sink faucet and modern square undermount sink, intricate vertical stonework in center of shower, floor to ceiling, recessed lighting, brushed nickel vanity light). Completely remodeled kitchen (new custom solid maple cabinetry on solid oak bodies, honed granite countertops, new tile floors, stainless industrial sink and kitchen faucet, stainless range in granite countertop, glass/natural stone backsplash tile from granite to cabinetry, recessed lighting, brushed nickel pendant lights) Completely redone living room (solid oak hardwood floors, solid modern limestone fireplace, recessed lighting in high vaulted ceilings, high end brushed nickel and glass chandelier, brushed nickel track lights, dimmers on all lights. New paint in all rooms throughout both stories New tile or hardwood flooring in all hallways and master bedroom Refaced electrical outlets and switches in all rooms

Category bathtub refinishing, custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, fireplaces, home builders, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

All About Fountains

*** Note: Please do not use phone number listed above call us direct at 818 368 1251 *** Fountain Cleaning and Repair Service. Privately owned and operated for over 10 years.

Lunaquatic

Ponds are small bodies of water usually tucked deep in the woods or the countryside. They’re a gem to behold but aren’t always easily accessible. The good news is you can design and build one right at your home. And you don’t need a sprawling space to create yours. No matter the size of your yard, there’s a type of pond that’ll fit right in. After all, that’s how outdoor living spaces are supposed to be – natural-looking and spontaneous. Here at Lunaquatic, we design and install ponds of all sizes. Whether you want it feet deep for young children or pets or a little deeper so you can relax and dip your legs in the water, we can build a pond that satisfies your requirements. You won’t have to seek far to get close to nature. You’ll have a piece of it right outside your door, with your customized pond. Contact us today to learn more.

Way To Go Builders

The company was founded in 2012 by licensed contractors Jonathan E. and Daniel S. who have been professionally trained and certified. Way to go builders designs and renovates yards. Transforming yards into beautiful entertainment areas, and more! We take pride in our work and strive to be the best. Our team specializes in most backyard renovations! Our services includes: * Pavers * Concrete/ Stamped Concrete * Custom Concrete * Hardscape * Landscaping * Landscape * Fire Pits * Driveways * BBQ * Outdoor Kitchen * Deck * Pools/ Spa * Pool Remodeling * Patio * Block Wall * Retaining Wall * Fence * Gate * Water Features * Artificial Turf * Backyard Remodel And so much more...

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    $300

Kitchens, bathrooms, room additions, new home construction, water damage/fire repair and restoration, commercial building and remodeling, landscaping and hardscape for homes.

NA