Joe's Property Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2013

No job is too big or too small with a knowledgeable team of men experienced in all, respectful and trustworthy crew that will perform to your specific needs on your property....

DRYWALL SYSTEMS

We are a full-service residential and commercial drywall and metal stud-framing contractor. With almost 30 years in business, we are well recognized throughout the industry for our quality service, competitive pricing and outstanding professionalism. We offer a wide range of services from large commercial projects to small home improvements. Our scope of work includes new construction, remodeling, metal stud framing, drywall repairs and acoustic ceiling removal. Our installation staff is knowledgeable and has access to the latest information in new products, techniques, and materials. Drywall Systems has been a family owned and operated since 1975.

Gates Roofing

Gates Roofing Proudly Services the Ventura County & Surrounding Counties for over 14 years. Commercial, Industrial and Residential Customers. Born in Ojai and raised in Thousand Oaks, twin brothers Shawn and Shane Gates have been putting roofs over the heads of Southern Californians since they were fifteen years old. They started Gates Roofing with one purpose, to show up when they say they will, stay on the job until completion, and give the customer exactly what they paid for. After holding their contractor's license for 14 years, they have kept true to their word, and just recently earned the Super Service Award from Angie's List, based on customer reviews. Gates Roofing can service any and all of your roofing needs, from the smallest repair jobs to the largest commercial buildings. Call now for a free estimate. Award Winning.

Offers by Gates Roofing on Angi

01/22/2020

Very good quality work, quick, clean and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Built a fence.

Category fencing

06/10/2019

I took time off of work to meet with Joe . He said he'd have price in 2 days. It's been 2 weeks. I've messaged him and I've texted him and not even the courtesy of a response!

Description of Work
I needed a fence replaced.

Category fencing

06/06/2018

Excellent work. Joe has done many projects for me. All were top notch and at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Rebuilt a cantilevered deck

Category countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,picture framing,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,deck cleaning,garage builders,cabinet refacing

03/16/2017

Joe was amazing! It was an incredibly stressful time, but his calm, professional manner helped even with that. Joe not only knew what needed to be done, but also why which he communicated to me in a very knowledgeable and reassuring way. Yes, I had a serious problem, but he could solve it. And he did. I cannot say enough good things about Joe Ruiz of Joe's Property Services. If you have need of a ...

Description of Work
I was flooded during the winter storms. Walls needed to be opened and repairs done to the structure and then replaced and painted. Moisture barriers needed to be applied to the outside of the house.

Category drywall,remodeling,stucco,interior painters

09/07/2016

I would of appreciated a callback at least

Description of Work
Never followed through with estimate or callback.

Category drywall

01/30/2016

Joe and his team were unbelievable! They went above and beyond and did everything we asked. We were on a timeline and Joe made sure everything got done on time with the highest standards. He and his team can get anything you need done for a fair price. I would not hesitate to use Joe again and he comes with my highest recommendation. And most importantly my wife was extremely happy with the way ev...

Description of Work
Painted the interior of the house, installed wood laminate flooring, replaced baseboards, installed crown molding, helped with move in (hung tv's, pictures, curtain rods, everything we asked and more).

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,interior painters

01/24/2016

I feel like we hit the lottery when we found Joe: he is honest, thoroughly professional, conscientious, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Joe is a highly principled man who takes real pride in his work, and is always eager to make sure that everything is right. He and his men worked incredibly hard and actually completed the job in a very timely six weeks. If anyone is looking for a an honest...

Description of Work
Joe completely overhauled our kitchen: he gutted it, redid the electrical and plumbing, painted the walls, replaced our old popcorn ceilings, tore up our laminate flooring and put in tiles, and put in new cabinets. Because the kitchen extends into the dining room and living room and hallway, those rooms were all repainted and the popcorn ceilings were replaced as well. My kitchen looks like a showcase, thanks to Joe and his crew!

Category drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

12/28/2015

They used inexperienced workers that did not do the job correctly and when told of this they took great offense. There is a section of the kitchen that was missed by spray painting and when I called him he said he guaranteed his work and would have the painter get back to me. It has been over two months and I still have not heard a word from the owner or the painter.

Description of Work
Joe's property service was suppose to replace drywall and paint kitchen and dining room.

Category plumbing

10/21/2015

I had a tight timeline with drywall after mold removal. My water heater closet (adjacent to bathroom remodel) was being replaced after the moldy drywall was removed and I needed Joe to be there that afternoon to redo the drywall so the water heater could be installed the next morning. He made it happen and that part went excellent. The bathroom was a complete gut, new tile floor, retiled shower, n...

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom remodel and drywall repair after mold remediation. Removed carpet in bathroom and installed tile. Demolished and retiled shower. Installed shower door. Painted. Installed new vanity,plumbing for shower and vanity, closet doors.

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,garage builders,woodworking,home remodeling

08/21/2015

Joe Ruiz, of Joe's Property Service, was an excellent find, and his work is exemplary. His talent, attention to details, and proper and efficient sourcing of materials were perfect. That's the good news. It gets better, though. Joe is a Prime human being. He has compassion, style, a taste he hones to support his clients' wishes and visions, and a visible sense of confidence that helps clients over...

Description of Work
Flooring replacements, general fixes

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling

painting interior & exterior, drywall repair, flooring, roofing, stucco, crown moulding, masonry, plumbing, electrical, light welding, window & door replacement, new additions, kitchen & bath remodels.

Ask for details.