BRYCE PARKER CO

Pomona, CA 91766

LICENSE #: B1-750084.

01/23/2014

Megan C.

Worst experience ever- we ended up going to small claims court and settling on the side to avoid the hassle of court. Rob came to my house, took some measurements and showed me samples. He gave me an estimate which I thought looked fine. After repeated calls and emails I figured he did not want the job. I found another provider to do the job. He finally got around to calling be about 3 weeks after he came to my house. When I explained that I didn't know where he went, he said "Oh my out of office email should have kicked in". That laid back attitude does not cut it when you are working on a time sensitive project which he was aware of. Next thing I know, Rob has sent me a bill for 10% of his estimate. When I told him the ridiculousness of the bill, he sent me a date for small claims court. My attorney told me I should go and that I would win as there is a consumer protection act that applies to any sale conducted at your home but it was not worth the time so we settled on half. Total crooks but I didn't want to waste an entire day in court either. Buyer beware! There are lots of glass garage companies in the LA area who treat their customers respectfully- BP is not one of them.

Description of Work
Rob came to my house to give an estimate, take measurements and show me samples. Then disappeared for a few weeks.

10/05/2012

Robert W.

Delivery date was explained. Installers arrived on time completed the job to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed new glass garage door. Installers were outstanding, extremely knowledgable and went the extra mile to assure an excellent job that went beyond what was specified in the estimate. This is an extremely high quality company.

07/16/2007

BLAIR P.

They were really attentive to detail and they did a really nice job. This was the one luxury we bought for our home and they really helped us achieve the style and look that we wanted.

Description of Work
Bryce Parker removed and installed one garage door with glass windows along with the opener.

Category garage doors

WE ARE A CUSTOM (FACTORY DIRECT) JOB SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN SERVICE STATION CONSTRUCTION, STEEL, SHEET METAL, GLASS GARAGE DOORS & ENTRY SYSTEMS. OUR BP - GLASS GARAGE DOORS HAVE BEEN USED IN GAS STATIONS ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR OVER 55 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN REDESIGNED WITH OBSCURED GLASS (TO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO SEE INSIDE YOUR GARAGE) FOR HIGH END RESIDENTIAL USE! PLEASE VISIT THE PHOTO GALLERY ON OUR WEBSITE TO SEE EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

Preferred Garage Door

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Offers by Preferred Garage Door on Angi
    Cali Garage Door Repair

We can be reached at +1 (323) 630-4313 We are happy to Assist with any Services or questions regarding your garage door. At Cali Garage Door Repair Inc, we work with you to find solutions to all your garage door needs. Call us to learn more about the services we provide and to schedule your service. Our Services: Broken Spring Replacement Panel Replacement Garage Door Tune-up Track Replacement Wireless Key Pads Garage Door Opener Replacement Garage Door Cable Replacement Complete Garage Door Replacement Commercial Garage Door Repair Gate Repair Service Complete Garage Door Repair Garage Door Roller Replacement Garage Door Opener Remotes Garage Door Safety Inspections Preventive Maintenance We Are The Best For Your Garage Door ! We Honest & Experienced We Licensed, Bonded & Insured Professional Technicians We Provide Same Day Service We Accept All Type Of Payments We Have Best Prices

2022 Super Service Award

The Awning Company

Family Owned and operated, with more than 20 years experience in the industry, the people at The Awning Company have the know how, experience and expertise to get your project done right. As a leader in the industry and the preferred vendor in Orange County, The Awning Company utilizes its expertise and experience to provide superior quality and customer service. Our expert staff at, The Awning Company, go out of their way to ensure that every customer is satisfied 100% of the time. Part of ensuring customer satisfaction includes a free no obligation consultation and written quote provided by an experienced Awning Company representative who will help you not only get the type of awning that you want but the type that your project needs as well. In order to bring you the most consistent high quality products available on the market today, each product we sell goes through several rigorous quality control processes before it leaves the factory. With our superior warranty policy and first class customer service you can relax and enjoy your purchase from The Awning Company knowing that it will last for many sunny years to come. Our top quality custom made awnings can transform the appearance of your home or commercial building as well as protect your furnishings, help significantly reduce energy expenses and increase usable square footage. Professional design and superior workmanship are the trade marks of The Awning Company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard
    Ask for deatils

STEEL CANOPIES, COMPLETE GAS STATION CONVERSIONS, STRUCTURAL STEEL & BUILDINGS, ADA UPGRADES, CERTIFIED WELDING, STEEL HANDRAILS & GUARDRAILS, STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERS ENGINEERING & DESIGN, CANOPY RAISES & REPAIR, TRANSACTION DRAWERS & B R CASH BOOTHS, FASCIA SYSTEMS, CLADDING, & A C M WRAPS, HOLLOW METAL WALK-THRU DOORS STEEL FABRICATION & INSTALLATION, TRASH ENCLOSURES & GATES, SHEET METAL FABRICATION & INSTALLATION, GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS, METAL BUILDING REPAIRS.