BRYCE PARKER CO

Founded 1952 • With Angi since July 2007

3.7

LICENSE #: B1-750084....

Superior Awning Inc

Sales, manufacturing & installation of custom awnings and other weather-protective structures and covers. California license #589431 Specialty D03 (Awnings).

Preferred Garage Door

FREE 25 point safety inspection!! . Garage door repair. Additional address - 813 w Bagnall St Glendora ,CA 91741. Phone 888-274-1221. UNIQUE INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS INC

Offers by Preferred Garage Door on Angi
Home 2 Renovate, Inc.

Home 2 Renovate, Inc. has been a family and friend owned and operated home improvement company since 1992 and is licensed, bonded and insured. We specialize in all types of roofing, exterior paint/stucco/coatings/sidings, windows & doors, whole house insulation, patio covers/sunrooms and gutters. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited company with a A+ rating, a League of California Homeowners member, National Association of the Remodeling Industry member. We are top rated on Better Business Bureau, HomeAdvisor, Angi, Thumbtack, Networx, Google and we are ranked as one of the Top 500 contractors in the nation with Qualified Remodeler Magazine. We believe that communication is the cornerstone of a good homeowner/contractor relationship. Call today and schedule a free quote good for a year with a product specialist.

Offers by Home 2 Renovate, Inc. on Angi

01/23/2014

Worst experience ever- we ended up going to small claims court and settling on the side to avoid the hassle of court. Rob came to my house, took some measurements and showed me samples. He gave me an estimate which I thought looked fine. After repeated calls and emails I figured he did not want the job. I found another provider to do the job. He finally got around to calling be about 3 weeks after he came to my house. When I explained that I didn't know where he went, he said "Oh my out of office email should have kicked in". That laid back attitude does not cut it when you are working on a time sensitive project which he was aware of. Next thing I know, Rob has sent me a bill for 10% of his estimate. When I told him the ridiculousness of the bill, he sent me a date for small claims court. My attorney told me I should go and that I would win as there is a consumer protection act that applies to any sale conducted at your home but it was not worth the time so we settled on half. Total crooks but I didn't want to waste an entire day in court either. Buyer beware! There are lots of glass garage companies in the LA area who treat their customers respectfully- BP is not one of them.

Description of Work
Rob came to my house to give an estimate, take measurements and show me samples. Then disappeared for a few weeks.

10/05/2012

Delivery date was explained. Installers arrived on time completed the job to our complete satisfaction.

Description of Work
Installed new glass garage door. Installers were outstanding, extremely knowledgable and went the extra mile to assure an excellent job that went beyond what was specified in the estimate. This is an extremely high quality company.

07/16/2007

They were really attentive to detail and they did a really nice job. This was the one luxury we bought for our home and they really helped us achieve the style and look that we wanted.

Description of Work
Bryce Parker removed and installed one garage door with glass windows along with the opener.

Category garage doors

WE ARE A CUSTOM (FACTORY DIRECT) JOB SHOP THAT SPECIALIZES IN SERVICE STATION CONSTRUCTION, STEEL, SHEET METAL, GLASS GARAGE DOORS & ENTRY SYSTEMS. OUR BP - GLASS GARAGE DOORS HAVE BEEN USED IN GAS STATIONS ACROSS THE COUNTRY FOR OVER 55 YEARS, AND HAVE BEEN REDESIGNED WITH OBSCURED GLASS (TO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO SEE INSIDE YOUR GARAGE) FOR HIGH END RESIDENTIAL USE! PLEASE VISIT THE PHOTO GALLERY ON OUR WEBSITE TO SEE EXAMPLES OF WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.

STEEL CANOPIES, COMPLETE GAS STATION CONVERSIONS, STRUCTURAL STEEL & BUILDINGS, ADA UPGRADES, CERTIFIED WELDING, STEEL HANDRAILS & GUARDRAILS, STAINLESS STEEL COUNTERS ENGINEERING & DESIGN, CANOPY RAISES & REPAIR, TRANSACTION DRAWERS & B R CASH BOOTHS, FASCIA SYSTEMS, CLADDING, & A C M WRAPS, HOLLOW METAL WALK-THRU DOORS STEEL FABRICATION & INSTALLATION, TRASH ENCLOSURES & GATES, SHEET METAL FABRICATION & INSTALLATION, GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS, METAL BUILDING REPAIRS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard