Solabrite

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2007

5729 Sonoma Dr Ste H

Pleasanton, CA 94566

Solabrite is a Premier Solatube Dealer. Locally-owned and operated since 2002, we've installed Solatubes in thousands of Bay Area homes. As one of the nation's highest-ranked Premier Solatube dealers, our beautifully remodeled showroom lets customers see Solatubes in action and speak with our certified Solatube installers. In addition to Solatube Daylighting products, we offer a variety of home ventilation solutions as well as skylight replacement and repair services. We look forward to seeing a smile on your face once our work is done!...

08/16/2017

Sue E.

Great job. Installer was on time, cleaned up, and was professional. I did hire them again and was very happy.

Description of Work
Solar tube installation

08/12/2016

Justine L.

It went really well! Where we wanted it was actually really complicated and they worked with us every step of the way. They were able to troubleshoot the placement and the angle. They were able to install it in just one day and have had no leaks or issues!

Description of Work
Installed a solar tube to add natural light to the home.

06/11/2015

Steve G.

John Izzo and Marty Miller from Sola-Brite have been excellent to work with. We had two old skylights replaced and the work was done when scheduled using top-grade material. One of the old units was very difficult to remove but Marty did an excellent job and there was no damage to the interior surfaces. All inside areas were well protected and cleanup was quick and thorough. Overall the experience was excellent and it would be difficult to imagine how they could have done a better job.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced two skylights.

Category lighting,skylights

03/18/2015

Lawrence S.

They did a fine job. The were professional. The prices were a little priced up.

Description of Work
The installed a skylight at one point up the stairs.

09/29/2014

Valerie M.

Everthing went very well. I am enjoying my bright new bathroom. We are considering putting one in the kitchen!

Description of Work
Installed a Solatube in my bathroom

08/23/2014

norma B.

Drove to Pleasanton to see the different soltubes although we pretty much decided on the basic type at a home show. Set up a time for conttractors to come out and evaluate the ceiling and the roof and attic. Had to avoid a architectural dormer on the roof . One climbed in small attic space above the closet and connected the roof section with a tube to a lens in the ceiling. The whole thing took 2 hours. The contractor made suggestions on what to do if the sun was reflecting off the mirrored doors. Very pleasant to work with.Should have done it 30 years ago; has made a huge difference in the master bath.... we had a coupon from AL for $39.00 It was $345 for the solatube and $414.00 for the installation minus coupon. Tax was 29.33

Description of Work
installed a solatube in our master bathroom which has no windows

Category skylights,solar panels

08/09/2014

Lawrence S.

I'm in the midst of remodeling my duplex here in town. Since my windows have an eastern exposure, I onlly get morning sun. The upstairs hallway is 22 ft long, and typically dark, even on the sunniest of days. I wanted a solution that would give me full lighting, regardless of the time of day. Solar lighting (and Sola-brite, in particular) was recommended to me by my interior decorator who is established and active in the tri-valley. I previewed the product at their website and requested a follow up sales call. It was prompty answered, and an appointment was made for a salesperson to visit my home. The sales rep arrived on time and surveyed my situation and offered alternatives. The sales person went over my options and each one of the products and gave recommendations. He then gave a written quote on some variations along with literature and left me to deliberate. I fiollowed up, chosing 2 ea. 10" tubes to be installed, Since one of the tubes replaced an existing hall light, I opted for 2 light kits to be installed - one at the original light location, the other to be daisy-chaned into the 2nd tube to operate concurrently. Note that Sola-brite will need to file a permit with the city for the work - a necessary evil. The contract was written at the Solabrite office. A 10% down payment was required and the work was scheduled, When the time came, the installer promptly arrived and he performed the work professionally. The end result is a fawless, efficient lighting system that changes the look of my upstairs completely. The quality of the materials and workmanship, the steps taken in the tube preparation before installation and the installation itself were exceptionaL The price is fair, I always believe you get what you pay for. The warranty is 10 years on the materials and (I beleive) 5 years on the installation. I highly recommend this solar lighting solutiont and dealer, and hope to be doing business with them again next year.

Description of Work
Installed 2 ea. 10" tubes, both with AC light option. Price of service includes permits, required with the city.

05/12/2014

Mariana R.

They offer a good product. They installed them very beautifully. They did a great job working with the roofers.

Description of Work
Sky Lights

02/06/2013

Robert B.

We got an estimate on solar panels for our house. The company only offers lease programs. We were interested in puchasing solar panels. The price seemed good though for those who are interested in leasing as opposed to buying.

Description of Work
Estimate only

Category skylights,solar panels

01/30/2013

Nira R.

They did real well. Everything was good; quality, workmanship, and professionalism.

Description of Work
Sola-Brite put in solar tubes for us.

Category lighting,solar panels

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
    Bay Area Power Electric

Bay Area Power Electric can take care of all of your electrical needs.

Diablo Valley Comfort Systems

I have been in business since 2002, and prior to that was a lead service tech for 15 years. You will not find a more honest and trustworthy company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal

SALES & INSTALLATION OF SOLATUBE TUBULAR SKYLIGHTS, SOLAR ATTIC FANS, TRADITIONAL SKYLIGHT REPLACEMENTS. Whole House Fans by Quiet Cool.

SOLAR SYSTEMS ( ELECTRIC, THERMAL), NEW TRADITIONAL SKYLIGHT INSTALLATION