SEARS

With Angi since January 2008

Advance Carpet & Tile Cleaning

We have been in business since 1948. We specialize in Tile and Grout cleaning, trained in Italy! We service Carpet Cleaning, if the stain can come out, we will get it! We have custom Equipment. We are committed to quality and are looking forward to growing with Angie' List Members

Adobe Interiors

Adobe Interiors is a full service design & build company. We specialize in the arts of cabinet refacing, cabinet refinishing, & custom cabinets. Whether dramatic or simple elegance your design can be achieved with veneers or laminates. Drawer boxes & roll outs can be added to your existing layout to enhance storage & ease of use. Adobe Interiors brings over 30 years of experience to assist you in creating your dream space

Restoration Masters Carpet Care

• Carpet Cleaning • Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning • Auto interior detailing • Flood Extraction

05/19/2017

Horrible, the installation crew messed up a couple of times. They brought me the wrong patio door 3 times! Wrong size, wrong color! The patio door mesh got loose and it's been 274 days and they still have not come to fix it. Their reason: oh we don't have technicians close to where you are to service you. If that's the case, don't have a Nationwide business. I live in the Bay Area for crying out l...

Description of Work
I changed all my windows and patio door through SEARS.

Category appliance repair

12/30/2014

Very high sales pressure to do it NOW. Unattractive choices of countertop quartz samples. We eventually just cancelled.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate or limited remodeling of a small galley kitchen.

Category appliance repair,countertops,home remodeling

12/02/2014

They were perfect. We ended up with who I considered to be the sales rep we have ever had at Sears or any other store. He was very informative, very cooperative, he had all the details and information that we asked for at the top of his head. He didn't have to go and look it up. He was very good.

Description of Work
I used Sears for stove, refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher about 2 weeks ago.

Category appliance sales