COMPUSA

With Angi since June 2005

4.3

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

11/13/2005

VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. THEY PERFORMED THE WORK VERY QUICKLY AND WE WERE ABLE TO RECOVER ALMOST ALL OF THE DATA ON THE HARD DRIVE. WE COULD THEN MOVE THE DATA TO A NEW HARD DRIVE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RECOVERED DATA FROM A BROKEN HARD DISK DRIVE. THE COMPUTER COULD NOT BE STARTED, AND THE HARD DRIVE WAS CORRUPT.

07/26/2005

COMPUSA WAS VERY HELPFUL. THEY HAD A GREAT DEAL OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER. THEY HAD IT FIXED VERY QUICKLY. THE STAFF IN THE COMPUTER DEPARTMENT WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPUSA WAS ABLE TO RUN A VIRUS SCAN ON MY COMPUTER AND FIX THE PROBLEM. THEY DOWN LOADED A PATCH.

06/06/2005

CHRIS FROM COMPUSA WAS VERY HELPFUL. HE SHOWED ME WHAT TO DO IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE SIMPLE PROBLEMS. HE HAD THE COMPUTER DONE THE DAY HE SAID HE WOULD. THE COMPUTER RUNS GREAT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I TOOK MY HARD DRIVE INTO COMPUSA AND THEY INSTALLED MORE MEMORY, AND CLEANED UP THE HARD DRIVE.

COMPUTER SALES AND SERVICE;TRAINING