CARMICHAEL CONSTRUCTION

With Angi since September 2008

Sierra Soft Wash

Sierra Soft Wash

We specialize in exterior cleaning. We are a full service company that offers pressure washing and soft washing. Soft washing is a cleaning method using low pressure and specialized solutions to safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and building exteriors. Some of our cleaning services include: roofing, siding, solar panels, windows and surface cleaning of concrete, pavers and rock.

03/02/2018

Joe and Brad are hard and exacting builders. We are very pleased with our new deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolish old deck; remove new one

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

10/14/2010

They were good - tidy, helpful and courteous. Joe Carmichael was very accessible. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Carmichael Construction for an exterior painting job and to repair and fix things.

CATEGORY house painters

08/20/2010

Joe has a lot of energy and knows his stuff. Joe had some personal issues he could not do the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Because of personal issues, Joe could not preform the work.

CATEGORY remodeling

01/19/2010

They finished on time and kind of within budget. The contractor was very much in my corner. He negotiated hard and complained to the subs if they didn?t deliver correctly. This was absolute perfection, they did a great job! I would absolutely hire them again and have already recommended them to two other people. I have not one single complaint. In about a year or so, when I do my kitchen I will ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put an addition on my house. They did everything from start to finish, foundation to footings. They dealt with the city of Walnut Creek and in a really good manner.

CATEGORY remodeling

09/03/2008

He is a little more expensive than most, but he pays very close attention to detail. He would check in with the job at least twice a day to make sure the job was going right. He was always available. He also powerwashed our deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carmichael Construction came out and did a total prep and re-paint of our house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters