River City Fence Co Inc

With Angi since June 2010

We are a locally owned and operated business. We service Sacramento and surrounding cities with quality materials and professional installation and are capapble of handling all your fencing needs of any size....

Maranata Landscaping Inc.

Maranata Landscaping Inc. has helped many owners with remodeling their landscape projects and maintenance for over 15 years as a company and 25 years of experience. Maranata Landscaping, Inc. serves the landscape needs for residential and commercial in the bay area, serving mostly Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos. Clean Ups - Dead Trees, Bushes, Weeds Planting - Trees, Shrubs, Flowers General Landscaping - Hardscaping, Pathways, Cement Woodwork - Fences, Decks, Arbors Tree Service - Prunning, Stump grinding, Removal

Guillen Fence

We specialize in fencing services and repairs, for all types of fencing-- wood, metal, vinyl, chain link, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fig's Landscaping

We are located in Loomis, Ca and work within a 15 mile radius. ** Currently booking for the first of November ** We perform all kinds of unique landscaping which our customers really enjoy. Voted Best of the Best in the area for many years. No job to small or big call Mr. Fig.

08/27/2018

A visiting dog had damaged sprinklers and chewed through a system wire. I reached the owner right away. He arrived that afternoon and fixed the problems .

Description of Work
Repairs due to dog mischief

Category irrigation systems

09/07/2014

While I did end up (finally) with a very nice fence, it was the project management that was the problem. After looking at five different fence companies, River City Fence was selected as the best price. This price appears to be at the cost of a project manager. The crew came late and left early daily. Due to the lack of English speaking skills at the site,directions that I had to give as there was...

Description of Work
Replace old fence and retaining wall, vehicle gate and 2 pedestrian gates. Replaced with board--on-board privacy fence and dog-eared fence. Approximately 250 feet of fencing.

05/27/2014

The service turned out well. A couple people came out for the service. They showed up when they said they would and stayed until the job was finished. Scheduling was fairly easy.

Description of Work
They came to rebuild a portion of the fence and put 2 more posts in.

04/24/2013

We used them to install a rear fence line. They installed one half of the fence and when they returned to finish the job, we had to have them to repair what they had previously installed. They provided shotty workmanship, they could not even cut a board straight. The foreman frequently left the job site and left his employees alone at the site. I was very uncomfortable with this action due to none...

Description of Work
I used River City Fence Co Inc., about 7 months ago.

07/21/2011

The company was hard to communicate with. We were always playing phone tag (which is of course partly my fault as well). After all of the questions had finally been answered, the contractor we were communicating with assumed there was still a problem. He did not call to confirm the start date or call to double check, and instead just didn't show up on the scheduled day. When they were there, they ...

Description of Work
They re-hung our gate and completely replaced two whole side lines of fence. Approx 180ft worth.

12/30/2010

THey did a good job. I had no problems with them. They replaced a very small section of fence and a gate on the other side of the house. It was just a small project, but they did a good job. They gave me an estimate. They completed the job according to the estimate. It was just a great experience.

Description of Work
I hired River City Fence for a couple of small fencing projects.

05/11/2010

They answered promptly and the work that they did was perfectly satisfactory.

Description of Work
They did fencing for me.

10/11/2009

This was the second fence I had River City replace. Their estimate was lower than several other estimates I received, and the work performed both times was excellent. The workers showed up on time and worked steadily and efficiently. No extra costs or add-ons - I was charged the amount of the estimate and that's all. Good attention to detail - the fence looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced 116 ft of old fence and installed new gate. Hauled off the old fence.

09/18/2009

They are very prompt and efficient. They did exactly what I asked and I am very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
They put up a double gate chain-link fence.

07/11/2007

The estimator arrived exactly on time. We received the estimate by mail two days later. They gave us the option of redwood fencing or wrought iron fencing on the street side. They quoted $2997; they billed $2997. Ramone and Alonzo were great! Their work was meticulously done, looks better even than the first job the company did for us four years ago. They cleaned up completely! Both workers were e...

Description of Work
Ramone and Alonzo arrived a few minutes before we were told to expect them. They removed and hauled away 137 feet of very old fencing. They had to do quite a bit of trimming of a hedge behind the old fence before they could install the new fencing. They installed 70 feet of 1" x6" x 6' of dog-eared redwood fencing on metal posts, and 67 feet of "Life Guard" style wrought iron fence. They constructed and installed a 3' wooden gate. They primed and painted over all the welds for the wrought iron fence. They worked from 8:30AM to 3:30PM on both days of the project.

Category fencing

Residential Removal & Replacement, New Construction, WOod & Steel Fence Repair, Wrought Iron Fence & Gates, Chain Link, Retaining Walls, Repairs.