Godzilla's Affordable Tree Service

Founded 1984 • With Angi since November 2013

4.4

We have 28 years of experience and equipment to handle any job. We provide emergency services and hazardous tree removal. We are licensed and insured with 1,000,000 in Liability and Worker's Comp insurance. We provide certified Arborist reports. All estimates are free....

Maranata Landscaping Inc.

Maranata Landscaping Inc. has helped many owners with remodeling their landscape projects and maintenance for over 15 years as a company and 25 years of experience. Maranata Landscaping, Inc. serves the landscape needs for residential and commercial in the bay area, serving mostly Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos. Clean Ups - Dead Trees, Bushes, Weeds Planting - Trees, Shrubs, Flowers General Landscaping - Hardscaping, Pathways, Cement Woodwork - Fences, Decks, Arbors Tree Service - Prunning, Stump grinding, Removal

Fig's Landscaping

We are located in Loomis, Ca and work within a 15 mile radius. ** Currently booking for the first of November ** We perform all kinds of unique landscaping which our customers really enjoy. Voted Best of the Best in the area for many years. No job to small or big call Mr. Fig.

A - TEAM TREE SERVICE INC

Here at A-Team Tree Service we take pride in providing, professional grade A, quality service to El Dorado County. Free estimates!

06/14/2016

We are happy with the result.

Description of Work
Remove and trim a number of trees.

12/22/2014

The young man who did the work did an excellent job. It took only one day. They cleaned everything up. When I called they sent someone out. He was very nice to work with, he did everything I asked.

Description of Work
They cut down a couple trees and trimmed another one.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
They trimmed down two trees that were intruding on our roof. Excellent job, excellent price. I will use them again.

09/21/2012

Description of Work
I was quoted a price to remove large tall tree. They worked for couple hrs then I was told they wanted more money because tree was bigger than bid. I let them go at that point. Hired someone else to finish the tree removal. I also was told once they arrived that they would only cut down tree not remove it. Luckily i put up free sign and it was all taken in day. I was not very happy with them.

01/26/2012

My tenant said Godzilla's Affordable Tree Service did the job well. They didn't do the job on the day they said they would but it was fine. I would use their service in the future.

Description of Work
I used Godzilla's Affordable Tree Service to trim some trees at my rental property.

09/22/2011

The work crew was over 4 hours late, and never called to update us that they were going to be late. We had to leave by a certain time, and had planned the day around them getting here at the agreed time. When we left, they left as well and did not finish there clean up or remove the poison oak like we had asked. I had to call the owner and he dispatched someone out the next day to finish up the job. Granted the owner stepped up and made sure we were happy, but the crew did not follow through on their assigned task.

Description of Work
Removal of an an Evergreen bush, an Oleander bush, and some poison oak that was mixed in. They were supposed to haul it away.

04/29/2010

Absolutely reasonable estimate followed by superb work. Arrived on time, accomplished the trimming and did a complete clean up of the work area. I got much more than I payed for -- a honest reliable company in a time when those attributes are hard to find in our society. Without question, they will get all my tree work in the future. I recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Cut and trimmed large and small branches on large tree in my front yard that was a danger to people/cars passing by my home.

Category tree service

Weight reduction, hazardous tree removal, brush chipping, stump grinding, log splitting, cabling, pruning, mistletoe removal, thinning, fire prevention, land clearing, trimming, topping, skirting and balancing.

Ask for Details.