DANIELLE WOODS CLEANING

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2006

2067 Cabiao Rd

Placerville, CA 95667

8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR VARIOUS JOBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR, 22.00 AN HOUR (8/9/06). NO TRAVEL CHARGES. LICENSE NUMBER 20002670.

06/09/2014

Cheri H.

It wasn't. I didn't have a problem with the cleaning, but I didn't like the way I was treated by the owner. I just was missing a pair of my pants that I never found. I thought maybe it got stuck with the cleaning stuff and I called the owner and that's when she started screaming at me and yelling at me.

Description of Work
I have used Danielle Woods Cleaning for housecleaning. Whatever I needed I just told them and they did it.

07/12/2013

Cheri H.

iwaited a few day to make sure that i was correct that a pair of my pants had been taken.... we live in a 1000 sq. ft. house. it is me and cheryl and cheryl has M.S. and is bed ridden. can only be taken out of bed with a lift... the only people that had been in our house had been her 2 girls.... we called them because we were getting ready for our kitchen cabinets painted and needed them cleaned.. no one else was in this house, NO ONE !!!!!!!! ..... so i called danielle tried to tell her that my pants were missing and she went crazy seriously i was shocked... basically she blamed me calling me a lair.. i wore those pants once a week for the last 2 years. i wear the pants when iam doing cheryl's therapy because they are big and stretchy.. iam so disappointed that an owner of a company would treat a client like that....it was unbelievable i was not expecting to be treated like that... i cannot in good concious recommend this company and if you choose to have her girls come into your home and you are missing an item you will not get any help from the owner..... very sad cheri

Description of Work
house cleaning

07/31/2006

SHERRIE P.

I never met the actual people who cleaned for Ms. Woods. I only met Ms. Woods, who initially seemed to be ok, until I did not want to pay for services which were not done. I would not recommend this company to anyone and hope this review will help others to avoid a most unpleasant experience with this company.

Description of Work
The agreed fee was $90.00 for bi-weekly cleaning. I was billed $132.00 for the 1st bill, with no warning or prior agreement. The two subsequent cleanings were not satisfactory. The owner did send the cleaners back the 2nd time to complete the job. However, on the 3rd cleaning, over half of the house was not cleaned, and yet the owner still insisted on payment for a job half done. Owner very unprofessional, walked off threatening to put a lien on my house, exhibited out of control and frightening behaviour.

Legacy Cleaning Services

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services.

Offers Coupon

HOUSECLEANING.

DISHES, LAUNDRY, AND BED MAKING. DOES NOT DO HOUSEKEEPING.