Smart Garage

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2014

Smart Garage provides professional Garage Floor Coating applications as well as Overhead Garage Storage Racks and offers a lifetime warranty on all of our products. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded for all work done on premises and use all of our own employees. We ask that all of our customers to please "CHECK THE LICENSE" at www.cslb.ca.gov and make sure that the company that you hire has the proper license and sufficient insurance to be working on your property. Our License number is 00670978. The product used in our application of your garage flooring is all commercial grade and guaranteed for the life of your floor and backed by our manufacturer as well. Our motto is "THINK TWICE, COAT ONCE!". Visit our website at www.smartgarage4u.com and call me for a free estimate at 866-396-7282. Kurt Karrer,...

Classy Closets

Classy Closets

Free Design Consultations! We believe in delivering higher quality results than other closet design companies and will provide you with a spacious environment with the ability to breathe, all while tripling your storage space. There is great satisfaction and pride in taking care of our homes and building environment for our families, our friends, and ourselves. Classy Closets provides a variety of options for custom closet doors and shelving to add space and create a style that’s individually tailored to fit your home’s needs. Begin your journey to a new, efficient and beautiful space today by calling for a free design consultation!

Offers by Classy Closets on Angi

12/29/2014

My experience with them was excellent. They did a very professional job. They did everything they said they were going to do and they did it quickly and professionally. The technician was excellent to work with. He went over and beyond the specifications of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put down epoxy flooring for me.

05/07/2014

Frank was very responsive during the bid process. We were in constant contact to ensure an install date that met our builder's schedule. The crew came early the day of install and finished early! We are very pleased with the result and would definitely recommend Smart Garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied epoxy coating to garage floor.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank you (Member name removed) it was a pleasure to do business with you!

04/01/2014

The job went very well. Frank was great to deal with from beginning to end. He came out the same day that I called to give me a quote and even showed up on time. I called and scheduled an appointment for him to come and coat my garage floor. We agreed on a time and date and once again he was right on time. They did an awesome job on my floor and my garage looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put an epoxy coating on my three car garage floor.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank's again and also for the referrals that you have sent to Smart Garage! Your business is well appreciated!

03/31/2014

Frank and his crew showed up on time and were efficient in the time spent at our residence. They had all the correct licenses for jobs performed on our property, which is very important to us. All work performed was amazing and I would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed epoxy flooring and overhead garage storage racks.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank you [Member name removerd] for your kind words. We appreciate and thank you for referring our business for overhead garage storage and flooring to your mother! Frank

03/27/2014

Frank was accessible, communicative and easy to work with. He and crew were always on time, which is important to me. I couldn't be happier with the level of service I received and with the new flooring in my garage. It just looks so much better than the bland, cracked concrete that was there before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed flooring in garage. They were on time, Frank and crew had great communication throughout job. Finished result looks fantastic.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank you [member name removed] for your positive review! Although we are new to Angies List, as you know we have been doing business in Orange County for close to 15 years. Thanks again and by the way we do have a great supplier for those cabinets you were looking for to install. Give us a call for details. Kurt and Frank.

Epoxy Flooring, Overhead Storage, Garage Flooring, Cabinets