J. E. C. Electrical Contractors

With Angi since March 2012

JVEC, INC.

JVEC INC Electrical contractor is a small business solution provider for all electrical products and services. We have been in business for 45 years. Our mission is to provide unsurpassed customer service to all of our customers regardless of the project size.

Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling

Whether you plan to remodel your kitchen, revitalize your media center or update your bathroom, the right contractor is essential in helping you realize your ideal space. Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling is proud to serve our clients with honesty, integrity and the insight to get the job done right! Erick Allen Designs and Remodeling is committed to you. We will help you turn a house into your dream home. Imagine the possibilities. Now turn them into reality!

Steve Cavenee Electric

Steve Cavenee Electric has proudly served Southern California, including Orange, West Riverside and East Los Angeles counties for over thirty-five years, since 1980; Licensed and Bonded under California State License number C10 467884. During that time, we have maintained a small crew of electricians, which has allowed us to deliver the kind of personalized service our customers have come to expect. We are happy to offer a $10 Senior Citizen discount for customers over 65, as well as a free service panel "Tune-up" for all Angie's List members, (a $75.00 value). You can reach Steve directly on his cell phone at 714-305-9896.

Offers by Steve Cavenee Electric on Angi

03/01/2012

I had been experiencing scattered, random, temporary power outages since early February. After the second one, I had Edison come out to find the problem. Their technician identified an area in the meter socket that was damaged and had been arcing; he provided me with a photo of the damaged area, and told me I would need an electrician to fix it eventually. Before I could get that done, on Feb. 17,...

Description of Work
Came out to trouble-shoot the cause of a power loss and repair what he could. A burnt Buss bar was found to be the cause. Chris removed and cleaned the burnt area, put the item back in place for a temporary fix, and recommended a new meter socket. Back in his shop, he checked to see if he had the appropriate part for my 20-year-old panel, but he did not, so he recommended a panel change.

Category electrician