Hardy Windows

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2005

Specializing in replacement windows and doors for your home. Vinyl, fiberglass, bay windows, French sliding doors, and much more. Call us for a free estimate! Additonal E-mail - Gary@hardywindows.com, jenny@hardywindows.com. Additional contact name Gary Prahl, Jenny Schumann - Additional DBA - Hardy Windows....

Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors

SAVE BIG! BUY FACTORY DIRECT! Imperium Windows & Doors is Your Local Manufacturer and Licensed Installer of Quality USA-Made Vinyl Windows and Doors. WE EVEN HAVE A LOCAL SHOWROOM YOU CAN VISIT! Our Pro Team works hard to provide Only Quality Windows and Doors thorough out Southern California. NO "NAME BRAND" HIGH PRICES HERE! Enjoy a LIFETIME WARRANTY on all our Windows & Doors and 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. WE PROVIDE A PEACE-OF-MIND EASY PROCESS! Contact the #1 Vinyl Window Manufacturer and Installer today for your FREE In-Home Consultation, Measuring and Estimate.

Offers by Imperium Vinyl Windows & Doors on Angi
Ameriside

We hope you’ll find everything you’re searching for here, from information about Ameriside products and services, to some simple home improvement tips that can help make your life easier. With over 30 years of experience, the people behind Ameriside have been serving the remodeling needs of homeowners in Southern California with everything from vinyl windows to siding to texture coating, and we’re excited to continue our services for many more years to come. Our services extend to the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Orange County, and San Diego areas. Ameriside isn’t just about great products; it’s about giving customers what they really want – a superior level of service from courteous and professional experts. Our customers say it best, so feel free to read a few of their stories. And please contact us with any questions or comments you may have. We always want to hear from you! Sincerely, Dave Palmer, CEO

Reliance Development and Construction

We take pride in our long term clients and have for years. Specializing in drywall, plastering, gutters, exterior painting, windows, and more! Our idea of business isn't about earning a job, its about developing a relationship. We understand finding a dependable contractor is not easy. Our mission is to provide dependable service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/18/2017

Very impressive! All phone calls and e-mail responses were very fast. This is very rare! All on site visits for estimates, measurements and install were punctual. The install team was very neat and fast and their post work cleanup was very thorough. Their level of service is very rare these days. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Replaced all 13 windows and 1 sliding patio door.

05/18/2017

Great price, great service, great installation process. Smooth and easy. Done in a day.

Description of Work
Whole house window replacement

Category egress windows,replacement windows

08/01/2016

They gave me a lifetime warranty on my windows including the slightest adjustment to a sliding screen. Then they check all my other sliding screens, as well. The service is beyond your expectations! I am always delighted when someone comes out and performs service more than what you are expecting.

Description of Work
Window Screen Adjustment

10/10/2015

excellent work, fair price, left the place cleaner than when they first got there. i would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
replaced windows.

05/16/2015

I really wanted to give Hardy Windows an "A", but a few things I think are important weren't done. After I received HOA approval, I called to make an appointment the week before Easter. They said the scheduler wasn't there due to vacation. I wondered why only one person in the company could make appointments. I left a message, but no one called the following Monday. So, I called the following week...

Description of Work
Replaced all 9 windows in my townhouse and the sliding door in the kitchen that leads to the patio.

04/21/2015

Casey was easy to work with and helpful. The crew did a great job. Very attentive and responsive to questions and observations. Cleaned up and were out in 2days. I will refer friends and family. This is a family owned business who pride the work they do.

Description of Work
We replaced all windows, patio doors and front door for a house over 3000sq ft.

11/15/2014

Great sales team. extremely professional installation team. Crew cleaned up everything and finished the entire house in ONE DAY!! Windows look great inside and out and the house is much more quiet.

Description of Work
replaced all of our windows and 2 sliding glass doors. 17 windows and 2 doors total.

10/30/2014

We went in on 10/10/2014. We told the salesman, who didn't tell us his name, what we were looking for. He didn't have a price for the windows or door but took down our name, number and email and said he would contact us the first part of the following week. 20 days later, we haven't heard from them.

Description of Work
I was looking for a few windows and a door

10/17/2014

Jim from Hardy Windows was the third salesman that we had provide a quote for replacing all the windows in our house. The first two really felt like a used car sales pitch. Jim was awesome. He did his measurements, discussed the product and our options, and then provided an itemized quote which he explained line by line. Neither of the other companies came close. Their price was actually the lowes...

Description of Work
Replaced 20 windows and two sliders.

10/13/2014

I had sent bids out to five different window companies to have all of the windows and two sliding glass doors in my home retrofitted. One was totally unresponsive regardless to Angie's e-mails, phone calls and a personal e-mail. I happy that happened in the beginning! Then I had one that was over $3,000 more and the window manufacturer wasn't a well known brand so I couldn't really get a feel for ...

Description of Work
Provided Free in home estimate

Category replacement windows,doors

Windows & doors; vinyl, aluminum, wood, fiberglass, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available