Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc.

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2012

328 W 8th St

Pittsburg, CA 94565

Swimming pool construction, service and repair

05/26/2015

Category swimming pools

05/27/2014

Paul N.

Laguna Pool and Spa never called me back with an estimate. I left several texts and was told they did not have an estimate yet. I think it was Francisco that said they were really busy.

Description of Work
Came out and looked at the job. He took measurements.

04/02/2014

Katherine T.

One word outstanding in all areas. Quality work and follow-through in all areas. Rare to find a contractor who meets all deadlines and commitments. Would use again for any pool remodel! Owner is responsive and on site to ensure work is completed. Clean up and check in daily on progress. OUTSTANDING!

Description of Work
Replaced current pool

07/15/2013

Sue Z.

Please see above

Description of Work
Well, I can only give a review on the experience of contacting and having them/him come out and that's it as I've never heard back since. I initially had an appt. set for 7/2/13, but received a text that he forgot he had another appt. & couldn't make it, so we re-scheduled for 7/3/13. That appt. came and went with a no-show. I text later that evening and he replied that there was a medical emergency and apologized. We re-scheduled again to 7/5/13 and he showed up, measured, looked my pool over and said he'd be in touch with my estimate. During the review of my pool, he was professional and seemed to have 100% knowledge/experience, which is why I gave a 'C' under professionalism. I text on 7/11/13 asking when I could expect the estimate as I'd like to start work soon.., but haven't heard back at all. Common courtesy goes a long way, but I'm not getting it from this company/provider.

01/24/2013

Judith L.

I was so impressed with them. They are absolutely fantastic. They are honest. I can't say enough about them. Somebody told me to try them, and when we did, they wrote out what needed to be done. Then, they wrote out that if certain things happen, it would cost more. They were right up-front. They showed us every step of the way. They got it done in a timely manner. I was going to have a 50th birthday, and I wanted the pool redone. They did it in 2 weeks. I like their honesty and straightforwardness. They are courteous. I was amazed.

Description of Work
I used Laguna for redoing the pool.

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

03/08/2012

Judith L.

They were excellent. They were always here on time in the morning. They came early in the morning and worked until late in the day. They met an artificial deadline that really required them to perform, and did they ever! They were excellent. We gave them a month to pull it all together. Although there were other contractors working and they were stumbling all over each other, Laguna has the biggest part. They took out all of the old plumbing and replaced it with new. They completed the job in about two weeks. I would recommend them to anyone who has this kind of work to do. Francisco, the person who represents Laguna Pools, would call to make sure everything was going OK. He was willing to listen to our concerns and do whatever we needed him to do. He was great. He actually became a good friend during the process because that is just how good a person he is.

Description of Work
They were here to renovate an existing pool. They chipped off all the plaster and put in new gunite and other materials. They restored the pool to better than its original condition.

Category plumbing, pool cleaners, swimming pools

01/06/2012

It

Description of Work
We had our swimming pool refurbished, with new pool equipment, etc. The pool had been empty for a long time. Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc provided their assessment of the overall condition and recommendation to bring the pool up to date. Francisco Juarez, personally provided the assessment. He was forthright and honest and explained the options that were available. He personally took us to tile outlets and other material suppliers and lent his expertise when asked for his opinion. The project went smoothly from start to finish We were very pleased with the professionalism, quality and responsiveness of this company. It was a refreshing experience to deal with a company that you could depend on in all areas. Francisco explained the project phases as they progressed. He and his crew were always courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend the Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc to build new or renovate an older pool. Wow, what an experience, there are still honest and sincere people out there!

Category concrete repair, pool cleaners, swimming pools

11/09/2011

Judith L.

They are fantastic. I have never had anybody take as much time and it is was just a really wonderful experience. My daughter was having her 50th birthday and she wanted to have it at our home. The pool was empty for years and so we had him come out and they gave us an estimate. They went every place with us, like to pick up my tile and everything. They went with us to pick out everything. They were fantastic and I asked them to get it done in 2 weeks as my daughters birthday was on 30th July and they got it done. It was being filled the day before the birthday. It was just gorgeous. I like the way they gave the estimate and they mentioned in it that if we run into such and such a problem then it would be such a price and so we were not surprised. When they got to the point they showed us what was happening and asked how we wanted to handle it. It was just hands on and just good communication. It was fantastic and I was so thrilled because I didn't think it was possible to get the pool done but it was. It was a wonderful experience. Their price was excellent and I had asked with someone and it was awesome. They had people who were plumbers and electricians that worked with the pool and we have used them since. I called them just because they were so professional and asked him about different people. He is just unbelievable.

Description of Work
I used the service of Laguna Pool & Spa Inc in July to renovate my pool.

Category pool cleaners, swimming pools

Oak Plumbing Inc

Oak Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company serving Solano, Marin & Contra Costa Counties. We provide options to prevent, repair, and maintain your water system to best fit your family’s needs. Our goal is to bring customer service back to the plumbing industry. We specialize in residential plumbing repair as well as preventative maintenance. We offer up-front pricing and also Pace financing to be able to service everyone equally. We want to fix the cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Safety is extremely important to us which is why all our technicians are fully trained, background checked, and drug tested.

Platinum Plumbing And Drains

platinum plumbing and drains we are new plumbing company that specializes in drain cleaning and repair also we work on water and gas service repair also water heater repair and replacements thankless toilets faucets and fixture installation we are a honest company and trustworthy we been working for over 7 years on this business industry

Albert Nahman Services

Albert Nahman Services was founded in 1981 and has been serving Berkeley, CA and it surrounding areas in all their plumbing and HVAC needs. Each of our technicians went through rigorous training so we can guarantee that you will be receiving the proper service. We are also insured and supply a warranty for our parts for five years and up to twenty years on an re-piping or sewer replacement. Call us now to make your appointment!

New construction, remodeling, plumbing, electrical, concrete & landscapeing.

Fiber glass swimming pools and spas

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc.

How is Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. overall rated?

Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. open?

Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. provide

Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc.?

Yes, Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offer?

Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. offers the following services: New construction, remodeling, plumbing, electrical, concrete & landscapeing.

Are there any services Laguna Pool & Spa, Inc. does not offer?

Fiber glass swimming pools and spas