CMS Handyman Service

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Whether you're looking to make a major renovation to your home or you've accumulated a list of small repair projects, CMS Handyman Service can help. We are committed to handling every job, whether small or large, with complete dedication and an eye to quality. We believe in giving our customers the best value possible. So, although you'll get top-notch materials and workmanship, you'll find that our prices are extremely competitive. Don't just take our word on this - we urge you to talk to our customers and compare prices....

Automatic Garage Door Services

Automatic Garage Door Services

Your garage door is the entrance to your castle ! - Let Automatic Garage Door Services take care of your garage door needs - Serving Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Valley, Rosamond, Kern County, Santa Clarita and outside surrounding areas. - . Since 1998. -. Over 35 years exp - Owner operated - Honest. Quality. Friendly. Reasonable Rates - FOR FASTEST SERVICE CALL (661) 942-4029 - WEBSITE: https://www.autogagedoorservice.com

Offers by Automatic Garage Door Services on Angi

03/07/2015

I do not think the cost went over the $89 Big Deal. I used them a couple of times. I have used them for my HOA and did some fence work. If it went over, it was only for materials that were needed because it was not part of the package. The guy was just very friendly and helpful. He made some good suggestions. They work in my area. I was happy with the price. I got a few more things to do. I may ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for CMS Handyman Service. I had them replace the water filters on my water purifier. I also had them change light bulbs I could not reach only because they have longer ladders. They replaced a faucet for me too.

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,plumbing,water softeners

01/19/2015

It was beautifully done. There were no additional fees associated with the deal. It was a good price for the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an $89 deal for up to 3 Hours of Kitchen & Bathroom Caulking and Grout Restoration! They re-caulked a bathtub that was in bad shape.

CATEGORY handyman service

11/24/2014

When I called to see if I could use it beyond the expiration date, they never answered my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a Big Deal for $239 for Installation of a Pre-Hung Interior Door Including Casement and Old Door Removal.

CATEGORY doors

09/27/2014

He was on time, and did some patchwork for me. He didn't bring a dropcloth and I had to provided, which surprised me. Other than that, everything was just fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from this service provider.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/15/2014

The service was okay. The first time he came out, it was fine, but he really just wanted to put in the grout and be done with it. I think the second time he really did not do a good a job as he did the first time. I probably would not call him back, but he did an okay job. I think I needed two bathrooms and the kitchen grouting done and I think he allowed me to use the special for an extra. He gav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for CMS Handyman Service for grouting.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service

Construction maintenance service, carpentry, drywall, house painting interior & exterior, plumbing, electrical, acoustic ceiling removal, tile, stone work, stucco patch, additions, remodels.

Pest Control.