Betlan Construction

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2011

3.9

PO Box 1134

Pine grove, CA 95665

Betlan Construction, located in the scenic foothills of Amador County, is a family-owned business. We pride ourselves in our attention-to-detail, quality of workmanship and commitment to our client's satisfaction. We specialize in new construction, remodels, additions and residential repairs. We at

07/09/2015

Veralyn H.

Description of Work
Only worked a few hours a day. Working multiethnic jobs at once so did not show up often. Do not know how to install glass tile with stone tile that has different thickness. Has issues getting reliable workers. Job quoted as 6weeks, took over 3 months. Was lowest quote we received, however was not worth the timeline delays.

Category ceramic tile

As per contract, due to materials... there were delays due to homeowner wanting a bath tub that had to be special ordered and took over two months to get here, Also homeowner wanted more expensive tile than on the original contract. I also did several extras...which should have been changed orders as per contract and never charged them!!!! I may have been the lowest proposal, but homeowner never paid balance on contract either!!!!

06/09/2014

Michael R.

I received an estimate for a job, but they failed to follow up promptly. When they finally committed to the job, they disappeared and failed to do the job.

Description of Work
provided an estimate.

Category concrete repair

homeowner never committed to the job. Emailed him several times to get contract to sign.

05/31/2014

ron T.

Description of Work
Installed a septic system. It went well and on time.

Category concrete repair, remodeling

I think this homeowner has the wrong contractor.. Because I never received a call or did any work for him.

11/26/2013

Rocky H.

I had a bid from him before because I had a garage built up there. The choices were him and one other guy but we went with the other guy. He only started the job recently, within the last 2-2 1/2 weeks so it's pretty early in the process but he's been right on target so far with his timetable. I'm pleased so far. I got a quote from him before for another project and he was very easy to deal with, very personable, and he had a good price for the work and so I wanted to give him a chance at this project which is for us to remodel. I got 3 bids again and he was one of them and he came in with basically the best price. I checked the 3 or 4 references he gave me and they all came back positive on him so I decided to use him. It's pretty much the beginning of the project but I'm hopeful.

Description of Work
I actually hired Betlan Construction to remodel a cabin I have at Mammoth Mountain. He's working on it right now. He gave me a quote 6 weeks ago. Basically it was tearing everything down to the studs. It's got paneling on the walls now so he took all the paneling down and he put up sheet rock, texture mud and paint and then he was redoing the whole kitchen, thrown everything out of the kitchen and adding new cabinets, countertops, backsplash, paint, and then the bathroom was the same way. He was tearing all that out and adding tile flooring and sheet rock on the wall and a new tub, shower, a new vanity top, new cabinets, faucets, and everything. Basically he took care of everything down to the studs, redoing the flooring up to the walls, cabinets, and countertops.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Thank You for your business.

09/20/2013

Sandra W.

He never called back.

Description of Work
Talked with him and he was going on vacation for 2weeks and he would call when he returned. Never heard from him again.

Category home builders

I do not recall being contacted by [removed member name], and no vacations were taken in the month of June. I believe she may have the wrong contractor, because I would have loved the opportunity to have worked with a local homeowner.

08/29/2013

Don K.

He never showed up. I know and understand that things can come up but he didn't even give me a call to let me know what happened.

Description of Work
I scheduled him to come by for an estimate.

I never received any call or notification from [member name removed]. I don't even know where Hathaway Pines is.

06/24/2013

Tina A.

So far, so good! With both handyman and construction projects, we have had problems with contractors being nonresponsive, falling off the face of the earth. Not so with Brian and our room addition! He called promptly, arrived as scheduled, met with my husband who had a good gut reaction to Brian, and Brian called the next day with some questions about the project. He's already working on the project! This is all a very big deal considering our experience with others. So far, so good. We look forward to seeing the plans he draws up.

Description of Work
Brian called promptly, arrived as scheduled, spent a fair amount of time looking at our site, called the next day with questions about our project..

Category concrete repair

Thank you, [removed member name] for taking the time and giving me a "A" review. Looking forward to getting started on your home improvement project.

02/05/2013

Karen W.

Brian was professional, communicates very well, has a high level of expertise in general contracting that puts a client at ease. He & his team were on time each day, worked all day, cleaned up, and left. He is easy to communicate with about projects. He tells you what he's going to do, and completes the job in a timely maner, to the budgeted price. We'd hire him again. Highly reccomended.

Description of Work
Trustworthy, Professional, & Fast

Category concrete repair, drywall

Thank you, [removed member name] for taking the time and giving me "A" rating. And giving me the opportunity to work on your home improvement project. Sorry for such a late response.

07/22/2011

Hamon F.

I couldn't imagine a turn key home going any smoother!!! Betlan Construction was professional and got the job done in a timely manner! We look forward to calling on Brian and his crew for all of our future needs!!! THANK YOU BETLAN CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Betlan Construction helped us with our home design and land drawing by showing us changes here and there on our home plans to help maximize the space in our future home. He came out to the property and helped us figure out which way our house should face to maintain some privacy from neighbors as well as get us the best possible view of the beautiful trees and mountians. Brian worked as such a professional and treated us with nothing but respect (even though we are a young couple building our first home). Once the plans were finished and permits were ready to go, Betlan Construction went to work building our dream home! It was amazing to see what Brian with Betlan Construction drew up coming to life. Within months our house was completed and we couldn't be happier! Thank you to Brian Betlan and Betlan Construction for building us our Dream Home!!!

Category concrete repair, countertops, decks, drywall, picture framing, hauling services, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, garage builders, home builders, drain pipe, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, fountains, doors, sunrooms, basement remodeling, mobile home remodeling, driveway gates

Brett Marty Tile

I assure you are in good hands with Brett Marty Tile. With over 15 years experience of high quality work and happy customers. Call us for your next project! Licensed, bonded and insured Lic#1024907

Marco Flores Electric

We specialize in LED lighting, Panel upgrades, New construction, Remodels, Trouble shooting, Can lighting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Call or text today (831)241-2198!

Award 2022
    Huft Home Services

At Huft Home Services, we want to be the HVAC, electrical, plumbing and insulation company you trust. We take pride in serving the members of our community and strive to exceed expectations with everything we do. Having a reliable heating and cooling system in your home ensures you can stay safe and comfortable. We are the Heroes for the job! Our services are available for any make or model of heating and cooling systems no matter the age. Our NATE-certified technicians work under the Huft Creed and will always do the right thing. Our company has been operating with integrity since 2004, and we’re proud to be both BBB-accredited and NCI-certified. With our expert electrician specialists, rapid response times, and truly heroic customer service, you can feel great when calling on our team. Just as with all of our top-rated and award-winning home services, our electrical department ensures that you get the golden treatment every time we are in your home. From a simple matter like a flickering light to a whole-home rewiring project, we work quickly, safely, and effectively to deliver results that we know you’ll be 100% satisfied with every time. Whatever type of plumbing problem you have, we can address it. Our team can service any plumbing system or equipment regardless of the brand, make, or model. We vow to meet your needs with competence and courtesy to deliver long-lasting solutions. Moreover, our representatives display some important core values on every single visit. These include honesty, respect, integrity, and transparency. We are your home services HEROES!!

Award 2022

Check, PayPal

New construction, remodeling, additions, repairs, kitchen & bathroom.