ABC Landscaping Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2009

We have been serving the bay area for over 25 years with our design/build landscape company....

We are a general construction company with 6 years on business we specialize in concrete patios driveways retaining walls we also trim or remove trees

Mr Pavers is an owner operated company. That means, we don't use sub-contractor, that way we can provide top quality for the best prices. Additional email - glayston@mrpaverstone.com. Additional DBA - Mr Pavers Contractors Service Inc.

Golden Gutters Cleaning and Garden Services service is gutter and Garden company serving Peninsula area. Golden Gutter Cleaning & Garden services will complete your project on time and on budget- guaranteed we do gutter cleaning , installation, repair and complete garden service. We are a family owned business. We speak bilingual English & Spanish.

10/13/2016

We have used them for at least 5 different projects over the years. They have been just super, and always call them when a project comes up. We have had them out here almost every year. They are very good at building fences, and adding new landscaping. They installed an irrigation system for us as well.

Description of Work
They came out to finish installing my irrigation.

Category fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,dog fence

05/01/2015

Called and stated what I was looking for. Never received a call back.

Description of Work
Never returned my call.

Category irrigation systems

We are currently booking new work 10 weeks out now. I do remember getting a message about a gentleman asking for an irrigation repair. I thought he said to call back if I was interested in the work. In my 26 years of landscaping experience, I have never met anyone who is willing to wait 2 1/2 months for an irrigation repair. Maybe I misunderstood his message, but I did not reply because we are so ...

06/03/2014

They do what is wanted and needed besides mowing the lawn. Depending on the season, different clipping and cutting is done.

Description of Work
The team maintains my front lawn and my back and side gardens.

Category irrigation systems

05/25/2013

because they're so busy, it took a couple weeks to get a cost estimate issued which wasn't a problem for me because the work wasn't urgent. The work was done a month later and ABC estimate was the only one I received [two other non-Angie list providers] with details of plant selection/quantity and various work option so I could pick/choose dependent on my budget. Workers are professional, timely a...

Description of Work
relandscaped my front yard, installed drip system plants, tree, mulch and repaired sprinkler system

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

11/27/2012

.The men are friendly. They are not afraid of my dogs. They say hello.. I like that a lot.

Description of Work
Two men come in a truck with equipment to care for my front and back lawn. They do my next door neighbor as well. They trim the hedges, trim the flowers, cuts the hedges mows the lawns front and back. Trim the lawns.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,lighting,rototilling,tree service,dog fence