L I Metal Systems

California: Contractors
08/31/2022

9041 Bermudez St

Pico Rivera, CA 90660

Our firm was founded in 1970 and we have successfully completed over 600,000 installations. We currently do work for Military Builders, Large Residential Developers, Custom Home Builders and Homeowners. The management team that guides this enterprise has over 200 years experience in the contracting field. Our success is based on our understanding the particular needs of each customer. We specialize in personalized and reliable service for any size job. If you wish to be spoiled with great service from caring professionals, now is your chance. Enlist the services of the professionals at L I METAL SYSTEMS today!...

gutter repair (24)

05/18/2021

After receiving numerous quotes we were referred to L I Metals. Not only did the have the best price and guarantee, their scheduling totally supported our needs. They came out and the job was done in one day. Could not be happier with the whole experience.

Description of Work
New gutters for whole house

Work Completed On 04/18/2021

05/03/2021

It was great. Everything was quick. They did a very good job. I would refer them to somebody else.

Description of Work
They installed rain gutters and downspouts for me.

Work Completed On 01/03/2021

11/05/2019

I used them again ten years after the first time. Reuben did both the initial consultation and installation. He was very flexible about my peculiar requests about how to do the work. He and his helper were capable installers and were done in two hours. I thought it would take all day!

Description of Work
replace fascia, install gutters

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

08/05/2013

I wanted to like these guys. They had great reviews here on Angie's list. Michael, the first guy who came over to measure and give me an estimate seemed like a nice man. He told me he'd been doing this for many years and seemed to know what he was talking about. The problem is after dealing with the company I found they were incompetent at nearly every level. Heres my experience: I had gutters on ...

Description of Work
Put up rain gutters at my house

Work Completed On 08/02/2013

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Please accept my sincerest apologies for the horrid inconvenience that you experienced in respect to the lack of satisfactory service and communication with our company. At L.I. Metal Systems, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your (or our own) expectations. I recently learned of this service company (Angie's List); and...

07/12/2013

Not well at all. We never made it past the scheduling. Their business etiquette is horrible at best.

Description of Work
Took my call, scheduled one house for a Saturday appointment the second house I said needed to be done on Friday at 2:30 PM (today). He was pleasant and said either Mark or Frank would call me confirm. Frank called back and said he wanted to do both properties on Friday. I told him that I was extremely busy on Friday and would not be able to do the second house but I needed to do the one house at 2:30PM. Frank said, "Why not? You live there don't you?" I said, yes, however, I will not be there because I have other business commitments away from my home before the 2:30 PM appointment. He was huffy and said well let's forget about the second house now and talk about the 2:30 PM appointment. He agreed to be at the Friday appointment but never brought up the Saturday appointment again. He called back on Friday at 9:47 AM and left a rude and huffy message saying, "I will not be able to make the 2:30PM appointment today and something else has come up that was unavoidable." This last minute message did not allow me to schedule anyone else for this inspection for a time that I originally told them COULD NOT BE CHANGED. I called them back at their main number and complained. Mark answered the phone and listened to my comments for a moment and then said let me give you Frank's number. I told him that I wanted to tell the main office of my complaint. Mark said "would you hold on a minute, I'll be right back". Mark left the line leaving me with music, and never returned to the phone call. To say the least, the company attitude to its potential customers are rude and clearly not customer friendly. I would never recommend this company or these people to anyone. Previous reviews? Well, I have question their validity. Keep in mind, I am just a customer who tried to do friendly business with this business and they treated me bad from the get go. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

Work Completed On 07/12/2013

[Member Name Removed], Please accept my sincerest apologies for the poor service that you experienced with L.I. Metal Systems. At L.I. Metal Systems, we take pride in customer satisfaction. Sadly we failed you here and did not meet your expectations. As a new manager within this company I would hope that you might be happy to happy to hear that we have greatly improved in several areas of our comp...

04/19/2013

The prices were very competitive. I loved their service. They were totally professional. The installation went great. The product has held up very well. The experience all the way around has been really great. The only issue , or gripe I may have is, they do such good work, and are so popular, that scheduling was difficult.

Description of Work
I had gutters put on the side of my condo.

Work Completed On 11/14/2012

04/15/2013

After calling several companies, I decided to choose this one because they were the only ones who explained everything in detail which included making me aware that our roof had multiple layers and these layers needed to be addressed with 2 x4 so it would drain correctly. The colors also matched better to the color of the house and trimming. The company made me aware that they were busy and when t...

Description of Work
We had gutters installed in problematic areas around the house.

Work Completed On 01/31/2013

04/15/2013

They were excellent. They communicated with us and they came on time. They produced a very good product. They let us order on the spot because they had the machinery to bend the gutter and make it lank, so that we wouldn't have odd joints and therefore no leaks. It did rain shortly thereafter and everything was draining beautifully, and the product looks very beautiful. It's available in many colo...

Description of Work
We used L I Metal Systems for replacing the old rain gutters. They also put in some new ones on our home addition.

Work Completed On 12/14/2012

03/28/2013

Excellent service from start to finish. Pricing less that other bids, high quality material. Showed us options. Showed up on time and professional. While they were there installing we changed a couple of downspout locations and it was no problem.

Description of Work
We remodeled home, previously did not have rain gutters so this was a new install.

Work Completed On 03/01/2013

02/18/2013

Called and they came out next day for estimate. We approved of the estimate and they came out 3 days later installed new gutters in the rain. Looks great!

Description of Work
replaced old gutters

Work Completed On 02/08/2013

Installation of Vinyl Siding, Vinyl Soffit, Fascia Cover, Aluminum Standard OG Rain Gutters, Half Round Rain Gutters and Copper Rain Gutters.

We do not clean gutters. Angie's List description of Services will not allow us to remove "gutter cleaning" from the title.