Lopiccolo Construction Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2015

4870 Silver Ridge Dr

Phelan, CA 92371

DBA - LCX Construction. LCX Construction is reliable and on time. We contract only one job at a time, which makes us quick, clean, and cost effective. Our workers are friendly and courteous. We have a personal relationship with our architect, so we can produce engineered plans for your ideas. We

03/26/2015

Cheri S.

Over all very well. I originally wanted my kitchen gutted, but was advised if i wasn't going to re-configure the lay out, it wouldn't be worth the extra money, so we went with stripping. I was very nervous about the mess and how it would turn out. It was messy but Blake took extra care by hanging plastic from ceiling to floor around my kitchen and stripes of what I call butcher paper on the floor. I wanted more storage in my kitchen, and asked if he could build me a permanent free standing island with storage in my nook in place of my kitchen table. He hit the nail on the head, he added matching granite. Now I have extra storage and seating for four Blake also extended the granite on one end of my counter allowing for two barstools in slide under, making for more sitting. My Grand kids love it because the can watch TV from there. He took out the old florescent lighting. Drywalled the opening and hung 6 hanging lights. Do to the tedious job of stripping, it took a little longer than expected, but we totally understood and my cabinets came out beautiful. Love my new kitchen. Blake also put in our wood floors after a water leak. Happy with that job as well.

Description of Work
Striped cabinets and stained, new tile floor, granite counter top, tile back splash, free standing island. Added glass to cabinets, for my wine glasses. Installed sliding pull outs in my cabinets.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling

02/23/2015

Cheri S.

Category home remodeling

02/09/2015

KAREN W.

Donald Lopiccolo did an excellent service. Always on time, very knowledgeable, trustworthy and goes the extra mile. Very courteous and concern about our well being. Great Guy!

Description of Work
Room extension, demo work, additional windows, a lot of repairs from the other service providers. Internal and external work

Category remodeling

DANIEL MEREDITH PLUMBING

Plumbing problems happen all the time. When your faucets break or your pipes clog, Daniel Meredith Plumbing is the plumber you need to get things back to normal. Our team has over 20 years of experience in offering plumbing services. We're licensed, insured and certified to provide top-notch plumbing care of all kinds. Our owner is on-site for every project to ensure that everything goes smoothly.

ANC LANDSCAPING SERVICES

ANC LANDSCAPING SERVICES We designed and built the front and backyards of yours dreams Patio covers Fire pits Pavers BBQ Concrete Blocks wall Water features Fence Sprinkler systems Low voltage lighting Decks Tree service And more.

Prolific Landscaping

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential & Commercial Construction - Grading & Underground Utility Installation, Concrete Foundations & Concrete Finishing, Framing & Drywall, Plumbing & Electrical Installation, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Custom Kitchens & Bathrooms, Pools & Waterfalls, Exterior Living Spaces, Grills, Decks, Sheds, Vinyl Fascia, Custom Exterior Finishing