Save Energy Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

315 Petaluma Blvd S

Petaluma, CA 94952

For 30 years, Save Energy Company has served the local community by providing high-quality replacement windows and doors, professionally installed, at the right price, and backed by superb customer service. We use only highly trained and certified employees. No subcontractors. We offer free no-obligation in-home estimates. We are Diamond Certified for 12 consecutive years running. We were awarded “Best of the Bay” for replacement windows, doors, and window coverings by bay area’s news station, kron 4. Additional DBAs - M A A P Corp, Save Energy Co. Additional email -info@saveenergyco.com....

04/27/2018

carol E.

The company was attentive to the guidelines required by the historic district in replacing windows. They sent a letter in advance explaining how the work would proceed. I have never experienced that kind of friendly and informative communication on any home repairs I have had. The workers were courteous, neat, and punctual.

Description of Work
Replaced old window

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. it was a pleasure working with you. John Gorman

02/04/2017

Lynda A.

The process was excellent. Job site was checked out twice before installation. The windows fit perfectly and look great. The installers were very courteous, prompt and cleaned up after themselves. It was a joy to work with such a well organized company.

Description of Work
Installed 3 windows in an old log cabin

10/24/2016

Kimberly B.

The entire process was smooth and quick.

Description of Work
Window replacement

09/15/2016

Kim T.

I had all of my glazing (windows and sliding doors) replaced this summer by Save Energy. This is a great local company that truly puts the customer first. Every aspect of the project was expertly executed. The entire team was professional, courteous, prompt and flexible. They cleaned up the worksite completely each day. Shout outs to Tina Riley, Kevin Lee and the guys on the install team. The pricing was fair, communication was great and I could not be happier. I will highly recommend Save Energy to all my friends.

Description of Work
Replaced all of the glazing in my house. Windows and sliding doors.

07/01/2016

Matthew P.

Save Energy Company wasted many hours of my time. They met me for an initial measure, provided a quote for the work and then needed two additional meetings for various measurements. We reviewed everything and determined everything would work. Save Energy Company subsequently decided the work needing to be completed was too complicated, despite the fact that they previously provided a quote and measured everything to ensure it would work. I would recommend avoiding working with this company.

Description of Work
Window installation

12/26/2015

Christine F.

Excellent! only took 2 days, they were very clean and orderly, did not leave a mess and the windows are fantastic!

Description of Work
Replaced 14 windows and sliding glass door with Simonton retro-fit (except sliding door was full install). LetMein2AngiesL

11/16/2015

Mike A.

Save Energy was excellent. Their office kept me up to date on scheduling, and the crew arrived on time with all my custom windows. The installation went very well and the Windows look fantastic! Even all caulking and sealing was neat and clean. I'd recommend them highly!

Description of Work
They replace all windows in my house.

07/22/2015

David C.

From our first meeting with Jim O'Grady of sales in our home, to our meeting with the owner John Gorman and staff (Kevin) in the showroom in Petaluma, to the arrival of the crew of 6 at our home some 4-5 weeks later lfor the scheduled installation, every contact was friendly and easy, just what we would want and need especially for a major project such as this one. In 2 days, the crew removed all of the 28 single-glazed windows in our older home replacing them with high quality vinyl windows. We were able to keep to the 50's style of our home which included 8 large 'picture windows' one of which had to be of tempered glass. The crew was notably efficient and quiet as they worked (so that we could even be in the home as needed during the installation), and they cleaned up thoroughly at the end. We are extremely satisfied with the quality of the product and the work. We did a walk-through with the crew boss who answered all of our questions. The whole process seemed miraculous to us considering the scope of the job. They were in and out of our home with minimal disturbance or mess. All we had to do afterward was replace window coverings and admire our new windows. A very easy and pleasant experience, start to finish. We very highly recommend the Save Energy Co. in Petaluma for windows.

Description of Work
Removed all of the single glazed windows in our home (28 in all) and replaced with high quality vinyl double-glazed windows.

Category replacement windows

Thanks so much [Member's name removed], enjoy your "new" home.

06/30/2015

Carolyn J.

Wonderful. They did a great job and were very professional. Then 3 months after the door had been replaced my husband walked right thru the screen. On a whim I called save energy company and they said that the screen should be covered under warranty. They ordered the new screen and had it shipped directly to me at no cost. I cannot be more pleased. They are easy to work with and professional. Highly recommend

Description of Work
They replaced our sliding glass door. I honestly cannot remember the cost, but reasonably priced

Category replacement windows

Thank you so much [member name removed], we are here for you should you need any more help.

09/20/2014

Miranda F.

This company was flawless from start to finish. Receptionist were always available during working hours, Tina Riley was the sales rep who came by for the initial consultation. She explained everything very well and helped us out with the design. A very professional, knowledgeable and great lady. With a discount for booking early, her estimate came in way cheaper than our local glass/window shop. After deciding on this company, the owner Jon came out and did measurements and took the deposit. Here is where the real magic happened: a couple of other vendors had told me that we would have to remove our shades and possibly get new one because the brackets would pushed out by the new windows. Jon came up with an idea to spare the shades, which involved setting the windows further back in the frame and adding trim to the outside. On install day, Jamie and Luis arrived 10 minutes early. These guys were great! We left to run some errands, and when we came back a few hours later, our jaws dropped to the floor. They were almost done, the windows were in place, and they looked so stunning, largely due to Jon's brilliant idea of setting the windows back in the frame, which ended up highlighting the original moulding. I also had a screen door that I'd ordered from home depot months prior, and the guys went ahead and threw that up on the hinges for me as a bonus... a side project that probably would have taken me all day! Apart from the great experience with this company, the windows themselves are amazing. They are Simonton windows and apparently have a lifetime guarantee (!!). They stay cool all day, and now we can leave them open to let in fresh air in the mornings and the evenings. I came home one evening this week, and the whole house was filled with the scent of the night blooming flowers in my garden. Our house is staying much cooler and the air conditioner is working better. A great investment! I'm so glad to have had this experience. As a new homeowner (and a single female), I've been having trouble with shady and flaky contractors, sexist $!@holes a the city permitting office, and a growing sense of distrust and unease. I wish all contractors had this much integrity.

Description of Work
Installed new double pane picture windows (4) with sliders at the bottom.

Category replacement windows,doors

Wow, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm thrilled we were able to figure out the best way to install your new windows to spare you the expense and hassle of geting new shades as well. Enjoy your new windows/house and thanks again.

Attic Pros Inc

Attic Pros provide high quality, affordable and reliable attic cleaning, insulation removal & installation, rodent cleanup, rats in attic removal, squirrel in attic removal, crawl space cleaning & encapsulation services throughout San Francisco Bay Area. Why choose Attic Pros? * Licensed and Insured - all job is done by qualified professionals. * Affordable - we match competitor's pricing and give additional 5% OFF. * Guarantee - we guarantee 100% satisfaction and provide comprehensive warranty on all of our services. * Quality - we use only high quality ENERGYSTAR certified insulation materials. Visit our website to make a price inquiry and find out more information!

Heritage Exteriors

Family owned and operated, Heritage Exteriors offers siding and window replacement services for Residential, Multifamily, & Commercial Projects. We carry a variety of styles, Manufactures, and materials to meet all your needs. We complete all of our own installations without the use of subcontractors. Our installation crews are experts in their fields and are confident in the services they provide to all of our customers. Many Years of experience in the construction industry as a foremen and crew leader of many, in 2018 I met 2 brother with the same history, ambition, morals, and vision of what a business should be and how employees and customers should be treated. From that day our journey began as owners of Heritage Exteriors.

Offers by Heritage Exteriors on Angi
    Attic kings

Our company specializes attic/crawl space clean up mice/rodents proofing ,insulation removal, insulation installation, vapor barrier, radiant barrier, sanitation, air duct repair and replacement, air sealing. We usually doing Free inspection before work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Window and door replacement & energy conservation. San Francisco Residential Energy & Water Conservation Ordinance Inspections & Recordings

Glass replacement & insulation.