Northern Pacific Roofing Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2008

431 Payran St Ste D

Petaluma, CA 94952

Roofing, Siding and Insulation Contractors - We are an established roofing company Serving San Francisco, Marin, Sonoma, Solano and Napa Counties. We are a licensed Commercial and Residential Roofing and General Building Contractor. What We Do: We've got your home covered. New Roofs, Roofing Solutions, Green Roofing, Roofing Repair, Gutters, Insulation, Attic Insulation, Roof leaks, 24-hour Service, Visit our website for a Roofing Estimate. Certified GAF Master Elite Contractor IB Roof Systems Certified Certified Certainteed Shingle Select Contractor Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Gutters and downspouts Roofing Inspections Repairs Commercial Roof Maintenance Contracts Interior and Exterior Insulation Certified Green Company Check Us Out: We have A+ Ratings at the Better Business Bureau and See us on Angie's List too. Get a Roofing Estimate by calling us or filling out the estimate / quote form on our website. Visit our website at northernpacificroofing.com...

01/08/2017

Sean B.

Mark Demushkin did an outstanding job of helping with our short term patching and repair needs while we scheduled the rest of the job for when we had a break in the weather. mark and his team also did a good job on addressing minor follow up needs after the job- overall we got a great product and appreciated the solid project management from Mark.

Description of Work
We had just bought the house and the roof needed immediate attention in the rainy season.

11/07/2016

David A.

Overall it went very well. The crew did the job in the one day of good weather between rainy days. They seemed very well organized, worked hard and were very cheerful. The foreman (Armando) was excellent - very good at explaining, communicating and answering questions on the day. They also cleared my soffit (eave) vents of insulation and installed solar module stanchions (both for extra labor costs). Armando also helped to figure out which of the pipes exiting through the roof were actually still needed. The quality of work was excellent as far as I can tell, and they did a great clean-up job afterwards. One weakness was the communication with the sales guy, Patrick, who I felt dropped the ball a couple of times, but he was otherwise great on helping me to decide what we needed and giving good advice.

Description of Work
Had our entire roof replaced.

10/20/2015

robert B.

These folks just completed a new roof on my 4000 ft.² house. Working with them was a pleasure. Their crews began at 730 sharp and stay till 530; once till 730 when it looked like rain. The roof is beautiful. The work was done on time and on budget. I have frankly never worked with a construction crew that was so clearly pleased to be working for this company and who had so much fun cleaning up at the end of each day. The bid was reasonable, not cheap but the quality was superb. I will probably not need them again since there is a 50 year warranty on this roof but I would recommend them as highly as possible to anyone who wants a fine, professional job. Honestly, they do not come any better. rzb

Description of Work
New Roof on my 4000 Square foot house

09/27/2013

Jim W.

Fantastic. The quote was the best of three, Patrick gave me a clear understanding of the options available, and the work was completed ahead of schedule. There was a minor additional charge for materials they could not have anticipated needing, but they communicated the reasons and did the additional work necessary for no additional charge. I wanted the work done before any rain started, so they booked me two weeks out. When another job completed early, they moved the timeline up and were in and out in three days. The clean up was well coordinated and the impact on our lives was minimal. I would use them again with no reservations.

Description of Work
Complete new roof on two building, our home and garage.

09/22/2013

Ben T.

Never sent an estimate as promised twenty days ago. I have left two messages with their answering service over the last two weeks. No response. No reply to the two email I sent reminding them to send an estimate. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
The owner Barry Murrin Inspected my roof and discussed how would replace gutters. He appeared interested in doing the work. Wrote down dimensions and said he would email his estimate.

Category gutter repair

04/06/2013

Piotr S.

We need gutters on our home. We contacted Northern Pacific Roofing to get an estimate. Patrick and another gentleman came out to do an estimate about 3 weeks ago. As of yet we have not received an estimate or otherwise heard from Northern Pacific Roofing. Not communicating with us even if they didn't want the job is unprofessional, unacceptable and most likely an indication of how the vendor will perform if hired.

Description of Work
Install gutters, downspouts and drainage on our home.

Category gutter repair

It is unfortunate to hear this review as the estimate was provided via email as requested on March 19th 2013 We confirmed this with our internet service provider ISP this review is unfair as the client did not check there spam or junk mail as we had received a notice that the estimate went to there destination March 19th 2013 Many times PDF mails get caught in Spam or Junk files.

10/11/2012

Ryan G.

Patrick came out to the property quickly and did a very thorough inspection, answered all my questions and used my input to devise the most cost-effective and high quality plan for replacing a few shingles. He was very pleasant to work with. He and Ryan did a great job with the repair and even took the initiative to repair additional shingles at no additional cost to me. Clearly they take great pride in their high quality work. I will call them again for any future roofing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced several damaged shingles

09/28/2012

Marie D.

Patrick from Northern Pacific Roofing was very professional, friendly and knows his stuff, unlike many of the roofers I interviewed. The price was equivalent to other roofers with equal qualifications. I ended up going with another company because they had a slightly longer warranty. I would feel comfortable recommending Northern Pacific Roofing to a friend.

Description of Work
Dry rot repair, shingle replacement, additional ventilation and new gutters.

09/03/2012

Mischi A.

Northern Pacific was a subcontractor of my general contractor for a remodel job that primarily involved replacing our tar and gravel flat roof with a new IB Roof. These guys showed up on time and completed the job in 10 days, all as they indicated they would do when we put the project out to bid. The team was professional and knowledgeable - I was home most of the time and asked a lot of questions. The new roof looks fabulous. They are one of the few contractors in Marin that are qualified to put on an IB Roof. So I suppose if you want an IB Roof, you don't have much choice. That said, so far, we are very happy with our new roof - the insulation is noticeably better and, of course, no leaks! One caveat - an IB Roof is not cheap.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof and re-pitching of a flat roof with IB Roof materials.

04/11/2012

Samuel O.

Of six estimates, the estimate from Northern Pacific was the most detailed and informative. They even came with "Training Aids," to show the process and materials involved in roof replacement. Besides the research I had done, the information from Northern Pacific helped me make an informed decision regarding the roof I wanted. Additionally, Northern Pacific was one of only two "elite" contractors in the area recommended by the shingle manufacturer which enabled me to receive a warranty not provided by the other contractors I spoke with. And, based on the other estimates I received, Northern Pacific Roofing was competitive with all of the other contractors. Additionally, they informed me of a rebate offered to Veterans from GAF/ELK. Because of the information from the estimate, and listed on the contract, there were no surprises when a small amount of dry-rot was found and 30 year old flashing had to be replaced. The project was efficiently handled and completed in two-and-one-half days. The clean-up left everything immaculate each day and at the end of the project there was nothing for me to do but enjoy the beautiful new roof.

Description of Work
Installed new roof with upgraded shingles, skylights and chimney flashing, replaced some rotted plywood and some cedar sidewall. Replaced gutters and downspouts including gutter leaf guards. Secured local permit.

Eagle Shield

Eagle Shield specializes in prioritizing energy upgrades so that homeowners get the biggest bang for their buck. In order to keep heat out of your home’s Attics, Garages, Crawl Spaces, Ducts, Out Buildings and more during the summer season, but keep it inside during winter months, you need quality insulation. Here at Eagle Shield we have three of the very best options available; Reflective or Radiant Barrier insulation, Blown-In, and Laid or Rolled insulation, otherwise known as “Batt and Roll” or “Blanket” insulation. And in each of those three options, we carry the very best quality products. So, why wait? Start saving money and living more comfortably now! Let our Northern California energy solutions experts show you how to optimize your energy usage all year long. Contact us today to get started!

Attic Pros Inc

Attic Pros provide high quality, affordable and reliable attic cleaning, insulation removal & installation, rodent cleanup, rats in attic removal, squirrel in attic removal, crawl space cleaning & encapsulation services throughout San Francisco Bay Area. Why choose Attic Pros? * Licensed and Insured - all job is done by qualified professionals. * Affordable - we match competitor's pricing and give additional 5% OFF. * Guarantee - we guarantee 100% satisfaction and provide comprehensive warranty on all of our services. * Quality - we use only high quality ENERGYSTAR certified insulation materials. Visit our website to make a price inquiry and find out more information!

David Rodarmel Inc.

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Residential and commercial roofing, siding, insulation, steel gutters & downspouts.