Junk King Marin

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2013

Junk King provides eco friendly junk removal and hauling services to clear clutter from your home or business. We make a strong commitment to the environment by recycling at least 70% of the junk we collect....

The Mattress Guy

The Mattress Guy

Californians dump millions of mattresses each year. Many mattresses end up in landfills or disposed of illegally on the side of the road. This trend is growing with increased mattress sales and increased accessibility to retailers. Consumers are cycling through mattresses at higher rates, and the old mattresses need to be recycled to save our Earth. It can take a mattress or box spring up to 100 years to decompose in a landfill. Fortunately, mattresses and box springs are made of materials that are 100% recyclable and reusable. The Mattress Guy is the only mattress removal company in the Bay Area with its dedicated mattress recycling center. We have the proper machines to dismantle your used mattress and box springs. Our partners in the recycling industry then repurpose those components. To help achieve our mission of saving the Earth one mattress at a time, we have built a company that provides a guaranteed recycling process for residents and businesses dedicated to bettering our Earth and environment. It can take a mattress or box spring up to 100 years to decompose in a landfill. Fortunately, mattresses and box springs are made of materials that are 100% recyclable and reusable. The Mattress Guy is the only mattress removal company in the Bay Area with its dedicated mattress recycling center. We have the proper machines to dismantle your used mattress and box springs. Our partners in the recycling industry then repurpose those components. To help achieve our mission of saving the Earth one mattress at a time, we have built a company that provides a guaranteed recycling process for residents and businesses dedicated to bettering our Earth and environment.

06/14/2016

Jeff and Jeremy called approximately 30 minutes before the scheduled appointment and arrived shortly after.  They quickly assessed the job and provided a fair offer and approximation of the time to complete the task.  They removed the spa in the about the time they estimated and cleaned up.  I was able to make payment by credit card.  Jeff and Jeremy worked hard and were professional and friendly....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A non working 4 person spa was removed from the property along with old fencing that was removed to gain access to the back yard.

02/22/2016

I like the fact that I was able to book my appointment online, they were on time and very polite,after taking a look at the stuff we had in our backyard and giving us a estimate, they got right to work. Within a hour we had our backyard back...I'm very happy with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared moving and construction debris from backyard.

02/04/2016

My bedroom ceiling collapsed in during the night covering me and the room in debris.  The room is 10' x 11' and it was all of the sheetrock and insulation that fell.  Matt Verga and his team removed all of  mess and cleaned the room using a shop vac.  What was a disaster for me was handled by them quickly and calmly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed debris from property.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all reviews so we can always provide the best customer service. Thank you Matt Verga President/CEO

04/28/2015

Other than running 30 minutes late, Junk King did the job as requested and agreed, plus hauling off a few items I had not mentioned in our telephone call.  I will definitely use Matt's service again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Picked up and hauled away 10 deck planter boxes (38"x12"x14"), three square planter boxes and a bunch of miscellaneous junk including a very heavy 6-person life raft encased in metal

04/15/2015

It was wonderful. Wish I did this years ago. My yard, garage and house were free of junk. These guys have a can do attitude.  They were really fast! would hire them again without a second though!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed junk from around my house,garage and yard (including large furniture). Very professional, on time and strong.

CATEGORY hauling services

Furniture, Appliances, Garage & Attic & Property Clean-out, Hot Tub Removal, Demolition & Deconstruction Yard Waste Real Estate and Property Management Waste Removal Construction and Remodeling Debris Disposal Residential and Commercial Property Waste Removal

We don't remove hazardous waste

American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Check, PayPal