JAKELA INC

With Angi since June 2010

General Remodeling

P W Stephens Environmental Inc

P.W. Stephens is on of the largest and most experienced residential abatement contractor in the nation. P.W. Stephens is fully licensed and accredited and servicing clients throughout California. We have successfully completed over 250,000 residential, commercial and industrial projects serving contractors, Insurance professionals, homeowners, realtors, property managers, mortgage lenders, and industry professionals in the public and private sectors. P.W. Stephens has long been a respected name in the asbestos industry, and due to our size and strength in the asbestos abatement industry, P.W. Stephens will continue to grow into new environmental fields as the need arises. We have and always will be dedicated to providing the highest job quality and responsiveness to our customer’s needs and requirements. We welcome your suggestions and comments.

Excel Custom

HI, I'm Mark at Excel Custom. We specialize in Kitchen and Bath remodels. With my 40 plus years of working with wood and design, I can customize any project. Being multi talented in many trades allows me to be present and hands on every remodel. Our goal is to Beautify homes and Build Relationships in Sonoma County!

Offers by Excel Custom on Angi
RUBEN OLIVO BUILDER

With over 15 years of professional remodeling experience, we are here to address any home improvement needs you may have. Give us a call today for your remodeling needs!

06/09/2014

I myself was a little wishy washy about what I wanted done at first (there were a few emails exchanged). But in the end, I thought we landed on an understanding of the scope of work and what was actually done was not what I exactly wanted. We initiated contact w Jakela during inspection period on our home, and at that time the scope of work only included asbestos removal. We expanded it to include...

Description of Work
Jakela removed all existing ductwork and insulation and cleaned out the crawlspace above my ceiling in my 1959 home.

Category asbestos removal

06/19/2012

When we paid Jakela Inc they took 3 months to cash the check. They were unprofessional and the negotiation for price was awkward and difficult with them, it wasn't very upfront.

Description of Work
We had asbestos removal.

Category asbestos removal