Calif. Roof Savers Inc.

Petaluma, CA 94952

Calif. Roof Savers Inc.

06/27/2014

Sheila K.

One of my neighbors had a job done and then I asked them for the name because the roof looks so great. My son came out about 2 days after they finished the job and he said that he didn't know that I was getting a new roof on the house and this roof is 17 years old. Dave is the one who owns it and they call me back when they found out where the leak was and how much it would cost. Jessie runs that crew and Dan runs a crew that does the roof and they tell me when they were going to be there. They were a few minutes late because of the traffic but they were really close on time. It took 2 days to do the roof and it took 2 and half days to do the balcony which was exactly what they told me.

Description of Work
I used California Roof Savers to clean, seal and oil my roof. My deck was leaking to the garage and they came out and fix that for me too.

Category deck cleaning, roof cleaning

03/26/2014

margaret M.

Their cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
CRS power washed our roof, replaced tar paper and shakes as needed, scrubbed and painted the valleys. They sprayed with fire retardant.

Category roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

02/15/2011

Kathleen B.

The 4 bids were all very close in price. This company's bid did not include the cost of a permit which increased the price by $474. Quality materials were used, and the roof looks beautiful. A few problems were not taken care of until Angie's List intervened. They fixed the problems and cleaned the gutters, and I feel confident that I have a quality roof.

Description of Work
Installed new roof and gutter system & downspouts, 4 skylights, and two suntubes. Removed & hauled away old roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

D Construction

Hi, local gutter pro/ roofer here ready to show you how a professional can get a job done at expert level with amazing detail and quick as a flash. For any seamless gutters/ roofing call me with any question or concerns! (707)480-7199

VR Gutter Maintenance

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in gutter services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Dry Tech Construction

We say it the same everywhere we go. We're family and we started this business so our family could help your family protect some of your most important investments. We are Bonded, licensed, insured and backed by the major manufacturers. We do all kinds of roofing, siding and gutters, restoration, remediation, insurance claims, commercial, residential, flat and steep slope roofing. Whether it's spray foam, silicone, shingles, tiles, metal or asphalt we have it covered. We're family owned and operated and we are your neighbors so send us an email, shoot a text or stop in and we will help find a solution. Female Owned and Family Operated - Protecting your family, your home and your investments with quality workmanship and manufacturer warranties.

Offers Coupon

Roofing Contractors,Deck Builders,Roofing Contractors

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Calif. Roof Savers Inc.

How is Calif. Roof Savers Inc. overall rated?

Calif. Roof Savers Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

Does Calif. Roof Savers Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Calif. Roof Savers Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Calif. Roof Savers Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Calif. Roof Savers Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Calif. Roof Savers Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Calif. Roof Savers Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Calif. Roof Savers Inc.?

No, Calif. Roof Savers Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Calif. Roof Savers Inc. offer?

Calif. Roof Savers Inc. offers the following services: Roofing Contractors,Deck Builders,Roofing Contractors