Calif. Roof Savers Inc.

Founded 1969 • With Angi since June 2010

Calif. Roof Savers Inc....

Canul's Landscaping Services

**Now accepting new customers for Yard Clean up and Mowing Services**With the severe drought and fire season upon us in Sonoma County and surrounding areas, Canul's Landscaping Services is focused on creating defensible space at your home and property through weed eating. We also do all phases of yard cleaning, maintenance, power washing, debris removal and more...just ask. **Contact us for your FREE estimate**

Smart Roofing Systems, Inc.

Over 30 years of extensive roofing experience. Specializing in stone coated steel roofs, tile roofs and repairs, and composition roofs. Smart Roofing Systems has experience as well, with replacing tar and gravel and flat roofs with coatings that have been used by NASA that are excellent at long term resistance to the elements.

Offers by Smart Roofing Systems, Inc. on Angi
Titan Roofing And Construction

Your Santa Rosa, CA roof is an important part of your home, and if you feel that there is a problem with it it’s vital that you have it looked at as soon as possible. But it’s not easy to know what you’re looking at, and it can also be dangerous for the average person. Our A1 Certified Santa Rosa inspectors understand what to look for when a problem exists with any roof. Whether you’ve suffered storm damage or just think a leak has developed, our team will be able to spot damage or problem areas and then give you a detailed explanation of what is going on. We’ll even provide you with pictures that you can use to submit a claim if you need to turn in an insurance claim. Call us at 707-495-8685 or use the contact form below.. Looking for quality roofing professionals in the area? Then you’ve come to the right place! Welcome to Titan Roofing and Construction where we treat each customer job as if it were our own

06/27/2014

One of my neighbors had a job done and then I asked them for the name because the roof looks so great. My son came out about 2 days after they finished the job and he said that he didn't know that I was getting a new roof on the house and this roof is 17 years old. Dave is the one who owns it and they call me back when they found out where the leak was and how much it would cost. Jessie runs that ...

Description of Work
I used California Roof Savers to clean, seal and oil my roof. My deck was leaking to the garage and they came out and fix that for me too.

Category deck cleaning,roof cleaning

03/26/2014

Their cleanup was excellent.

Description of Work
CRS power washed our roof, replaced tar paper and shakes as needed, scrubbed and painted the valleys. They sprayed with fire retardant.

Category roofing,pressure washing,roof cleaning

02/15/2011

The 4 bids were all very close in price. This company's bid did not include the cost of a permit which increased the price by $474. Quality materials were used, and the roof looks beautiful. A few problems were not taken care of until Angie's List intervened. They fixed the problems and cleaned the gutters, and I feel confident that I have a quality roof.

Description of Work
Installed new roof and gutter system & downspouts, 4 skylights, and two suntubes. Removed & hauled away old roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing,skylights