BKB HEATING A/C & SHEET METAL

Petaluma, CA 94954

LICENSE #610945....

01/07/2014

Evan W.

Needed a pre-winter furnace check and cleaning. According to Angie's List BKB had very high marks so I called to make an appt. Left a message for Brian, three days no return call left another message, no return. Went with Adams Hand C. I have no prior experience with BKB, they may be awesome, simply never returned my two calls.

Description of Work
Nothing from what I can tell.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I apologize for not responding to your phone calls regarding your furnace service. This was an extraordinarily busy time for me. This is not how I like to do business. While this is not a good excuse, I want you to know that I am sorry for at least not giving you a call to tell you that I was too busy. If you need anything in the future please call & I will make it up to you. Sincerely, Brian Butts

07/04/2012

Paul C.

I found BKB on Angie's List and left a detailed message for Brian. After 2 days of not hearing anything back, I placed another call into him and received a response. We set up an appointment and he arrived on time. Going through a number of options for the property, I thought we had come up with a plan of action and we left it that he would be sending me a quotation for the work. That was the last I heard from him. It must be nice to have too much business. I will be sending mine to a company that appreciates it. **** After seeing the response to my review, I reached out to Brian in an effort to find out what happened. It was evident from his response on my follow up that he did not in fact ever attempt to contact me as he asserted. Be very careful if you choose to work with this company!

Description of Work
We just purchased a home in the Sonoma area. We had a number of items identified on the home inspection report dealing with the need to clean the ducts, correcting some AC ducting, and the need for work on the central heat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Member I am sorry. I emailed you the estimate for the work we discussed the very next day. Obviously you never received it. Since I never heard back I figured you decided to hold off or go with another company. I take my business very seriously & make it a point to be sure every client is taken care of & is happy with my services. I will email you tomorrow to apologize for the confusion.

04/17/2012

Tanya I.

This is customer service and quality. After having 3 prior estimates, BKB was the most professional and thorough. Very professional, knowledgable, and efficient. I discovered this company through Angie's list after not feeling confident with previous in home estimates. From the first phone call to the last email, they did a great job on every question and every service, and I am not an easy customer. It was nice to find someone who is experienced, knows the trade, and is not a "Salesman." I would definitely use BKB again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed old furnace, replaced with new furnace including thermostat, return air plenums, filter grill, flue vent connections, repaired ducts in attic, gas connection, installed A/C coil in preparation for future A/C installation. Removed and disposed of rusted supply plenum. Installed new plenum.

03/27/2012

Susan Y.

I definitely liked them. They were excellent on punctuality when they came to me, unlike some of the other people. I interviewed 4 different people and they were the first one's that I had interviewed, and they struck me as very honest and upfront, and answered my questions very intelligently. They spent a lot of time with me because I had a lot of questions. So I was very satisfied with their presentation. Their price was excellent. I would definitely use their services in the future if needed to.

Description of Work
BKB Heating A/C & Sheet Metal had replaced my old furnace.

09/14/2011

Scott S.

He was very professional. It was a very good experience. They were really clear about what things we could do ourselves to keep costs down. They were clear about what repairs they could make now versus what things might happen down the road. I felt like he was looking out for my best interest.

Description of Work
He helped us out with some duct work.

08/24/2011

Jo-Ann B.

It went very well from start to finish; very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Replaced furnace and AC. Replaced ductwork under house.

01/08/2011

Mike S.

Our furnace failed during a cold snap in early Dec. We called several places and Brian was the first to respond. The only one that day, which was a weekend. We made an appointment for Monday and got an estimate soon after. Our furnace was installed the following week with no problems. We were not there when the workers came but were pleasantly surprised to have a warm house with no evidence of workers having been there. There was one follow up visit to add a filter to cut radio interference that was done promptly at no additional charge. We had a very satisfying experience with this company. Prompt replies to emails and phone calls and excellent follow through.

Description of Work
removed and disposed of existing furnace. Replaced furnace and thermostat. Installed new return air duct and filter grill, new plenum, pvc vent and drain, gas and electrical connections.

12/13/2010

Lamar S.

Brian was a professional from start to finish. I found him through Angie's List after some personal contacts didn't provide estimates we were comfortable with. Brian gave us confidence right off the bat, and his price was in line or lower with the other estimates. Before he scheduled the work, he went under the house to check the ducts and found that many had been damaged by animals. The other providers never went under the house, just said they would clean them. Brian and his crew spent a full day doing the work, kept things as neat as possible and cleaned up after themselves. They even did extras like replacing the wire grate in the heater room, and taking care of some electrical issues they uncovered. Finally, upon my request he cleaned my dryer vent while under the house, which had been blocked for some time. We were VERY pleased with Brian's work and I don't hesitate to recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Brian replaced our heater and fixed/replaced much of the duct work under the house.

10/07/2010

Richard H.

excellent

Description of Work
Assessment of an HVAC system in a home we were purchasing. Excellent insight, information and common sense recommendations. Helped us make our decision about the purchase.

12/22/2008

Vanessa B.

They did a fantastic job, were incredibly easy to work with(and have working in our house). Their pricing was fair and in line with the other estimates we got. We chose them because we had the best overall feeling about them as a company, and had gotten good word-of-mouth referrals, and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
BKB installed a complete central heating system in our vintage 1939 house.

Valley Comfort Heating and Air

Valley Comfort Heating and Air offers heating and air conditioning new unit sales, service, repair, and replacement services. In addition to repairs and installations, we provide tune-ups and air duct cleaning. We are a factory authorized dealer of Bryant heating and air conditioning units, the most trusted name in air conditioning and heating. We serve Sonoma, Napa and Marin Counties.

Lunt Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

We are a second and third generation business located in Sonoma County since1982. We sell York, Bryant and Goodman products . We service all brands. We are a York Liberties Dealer.

Simpson Sheet Metal, Heating & Air Conditioning

Serving Santa Rosa for over 30 years, we are proud to be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer and were honored to be win the Carrier President's Award Winner in 2008. A family-owned business, we employ some of the BEST people in the HVAC industry with a combined experience of over 50 years. Our technicians are certified by the North American Technician Excellence (NATE)organization. We are a member of Local Sheet Metal Union 104 which means our employees are highly trained, educated and well skilled in all makes and models of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. We are also members of the Santa Rosa Chamber of Commerce, North Coast Builders Exchange, and Marin Builders Association. We provide respectful, dependable, honest and reliable customer service for any job, no matter how large or small and our pricing is competitive and fair with no hidden or surprise costs. Simpson takes the family approach to business by having the estimator conduct all of our free estimates, not an aggressive sales person. This provides all of our customers with the confidence that every system is designed and installed properly. It is our commitment to ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied. We are your one stop source for all of your heating, air conditioning and air quality needs.

Offers by Simpson Sheet Metal, Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available, Discover

FURNACE REPLACEMENTS, CENTRAL HEATING & AIR SYSTEMS, AIR FILTRATION, ZONING SYSTEMS, AIR CONDITIONING, INDOOR AIR QUALITY, ENERGY RECOVERY UNITS, HEATING & COOLING LOAD CALCULATIONS, FURNACE & DUCT INSPECTIONS, CUSTOM SHEET METAL FABRICATION.