ATCO Pest Control

• Trade License Number
  • Operator 10842

1250 Petaluma Blvd N

Petaluma, CA 94952

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010....

pest control (21)animal removal (6)

01/30/2021

After smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect and remove rats from underneath of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

06/01/2020

It was excellent. It was very clean, non-toxic work, the people who did the work was very courteous and very nice people and I highly recommend them and their price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed for a spiders for me and they looked around anything in the corner of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

10/06/2016

The price sounded very high and they don't give any guarantee. We want them to guarantee their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for bed bug control of a 3-bedroom home.

04/04/2016

Daemon & Kit arrived on time, worked efficiently and neatly.  They were courteous and considerate.  Good communication with Chris and Bonnie in the business office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened ceiling to inspect & locally treat what fortunately was only a small area infested with dry wood termites.  Successfully accomplished this in just a few hours.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2016

07/24/2015

great. we have been working with this company for several years. nice people. good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spray for spipers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2015

12/10/2014

ATCO has been great to work with and we're all satisfied with the work thus far.  They are punctual and easy to work it's a whole team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've been working with ATCO since end of October to obtain estimates for a mouse & pigeon problem.  Richard our primary tech is very professional and personable.  We decided to go forward with sealing out workf or the mice, which began on Monday 12/8/14.  The pigeon work has been delayed due to weather.  The customer service from the office also terrific.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2014

08/04/2014

Jared from ATCO came out to complete agreed upon work. He hit the bonanza on the 10 set traps he'd left behind - 8 rats, yikes!. ATCO does not use bait as some do which made me squeamish at first ... until he explained that with bait, vermin can ingest it, then die between walls and such, creating an entirely different problem. Understood. Off with their heads! On what had to be one of the hottest...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rats in the attic, eeek! While there are closer pest rustlers near Benicia I researched Atco past Angie's List and liked what I read. I paid $325 for the initial inspection, assessments, 10 traps set, remediation plan and cost estimate. (there was an initial extra $100 travel charge because they are based in Novato, but it was worth every dollar. "Jared", the responding technician spent over 2 hours here (big house). He did a thorough inspection of our attic, roof, identified points of entry along with contributing conditions (trees too close to the roof providing the rats a super highway to access points) along with an action plan to remove traps, clean attic droppings, seal off entry issues. The next day I received an itemized estimate of work to be done - between the $400-$500 range. Total costs will come in around $850, and considering the size of our home and the work to be done I feel the cost is reasonable. I will update this report once work is completed and I know with certainty the problem is irradiated; but based on initial experience I fully expect satisfactory outcome.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2014

07/14/2014

They're lovely to deal with and a very nice company. They did an adequate job. They did the best they could. They did as well as any other company would have done. Spider control can be a little tougher than some other type of pest work. They seemed to do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out monthly for spider control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2014

02/27/2014

Atco Pest was recommended to be my a fellow Realtor, as i was searching for a reputable Pest company to clear pest issues in my Seller's home so that the loan would go through. We were under a tight deadline, and it really was luck that I had the opportunity to be referred to Atco. Many companies claim that they can do the job, and in a certain timeframe, but Atco Pest Control DID do the job, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear section 1 of Pest on Inspection Report for my Seller (I am a Realtor) Sprayed for subterrean termites Replaced 2 sub-floors in the home Handled Dry Rot issues

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2014

12/03/2013

I think they are terrific. They use a nontoxic method, they are very effective, and they are nice people. They cost $110 a visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used ATCO Pest Control for pest, spider and vector control in the middle of October.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

Rodent control, Sealing, Bed Bugs, Termites, Ants, Spiders, Crawling Insects, Wasps, Oak Tree Care, Mice & Rats

Small animal trapping and relocation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing