Arpin Van Lines - Main Street Moving & Storage

Founded 1980 • With Angi since April 2010

Main Street Moving & Storage has been serving the entire San Francisco Bay Area, including Marin County and Sonoma. This family owned and operated California moving company (originally Don Rosevear Moving) has services including: long distance, interstate and international moving. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Complete the form above and an Arpin representative will contact you shortly....

California Movers Local & Long Distance Moving Co.

California Movers. Who says moving has to be complicated? When it comes to moving, it can be a stressful task, full of unwelcomed surprises, but California Movers will help you to accelerate and facilitate your moving as much as it is possible so to make it worry-free. With California Movers you get an experienced team of professional movers and packers to help make the transition easier. Our staff take into consideration all customer's preferences and wishes. California Movers has already gained the reputation of a reliable professional moving company and carries out the transportations on the San Francisco and San Diego territories. The company provides both long distance and local moving. We offer a variety of services such as packing, loading, transporting, storage, unpacking and placement of belongings. When working with us, you can be sure that all the items will be wrapped and packed properly and treated gently in order not to be damaged or broken in transit. California Movers has two main directions: commercial moving and residential moving.

06/16/2014

Of all the people/companies we interfaced with during a home re-modeling project brought on by damage from a rainstorm, Main Street Moving and Storage were far and away, the easiest, most courteous and professional people we came across. The company promptly returned phone calls, were responsive to emails during weekends, were meticulous in packing and loading and unloading our things. In all aspe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Street Moving and Storage came to our home, packed up our things, loaded the truck and placed them in storage for 2.5 months while we had our home repaired.

06/06/2014

It was great! They were very efficient, pleasant and there were no overcharges or funny business at all. I really liked them. It was reasonable. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did two moves. One: they moved us from one unit to another in the same building. And the other thing they did was unpack a pod.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thanks for the awesome review!!

09/17/2013

It was very good.  They are good.  Everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arpin Van Lines - Main Street Moving & Storage helped me move out, move to a new apartment.

06/26/2012

The entire process was better than I expected.  I lived in a 3-story condo and had a piano on the second floor.  I was very nervous, but my piano and all my belongings arrived at my new home in great shape.  They even charged me LESS than the original estimate.  That has not happened to me in a very long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived on time, very professional staff.  Cared for my belongings as if they were their own.

09/09/2010

They showed up on time, listened well, and were very courteous. Although it was an easy move, my mom is elderly and very eccentric, so I really appreciated how polite they were. Miguel looked me right in the eyes and said, "We are here to help you and we'll stay as long as you need us." They worked for about 2 1/2 hours. My mother said the price was very reasonable. Unfortunately, I don't know wha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company sent 2 men, Miguel and Jesus, who moved my mom to the house next door. They did the usual carrying and some packing.

CATEGORY moving companies

Household & office moves, packing & storage.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover