Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Founded 1938 • With Angi since July 2005

1622 Illinois Ave Ste 11

Perris, CA 92571

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

4.3

pest control (35)

12/13/2019

I have them for quite a long time and they were very good.

Description of Work
Pest Control

12/09/2019

Truly Nolen has service my home for over 8 years and I am very happy with the services they provide. I have a full inside-outside extermination contract for every bug or rodent imaginable from ants to termites and even carpenter bees as well as mice. They take their work seriously and are very professional about it. Thanks to Truly Nolen I don't have to worry about any kind of pest at all.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

12/09/2019

I've used Truly Nolan for several years, they are by far the best. When we lived in Redlands, we had those disgusting giant water bug/roaches, this was the only company that got rid of them, the only ones I saw were dead! We get the seasonal service year round, their customer service is always friendly and prompt. I would never use another company!

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/09/2019

Very well, the company came out a week prior to tenting the house, explained everything evolved in tenting the house, they showed up on time and went right to work. The crew worked with me on the interior opening all cabinets and drawers. The house was covered for 2 1/2 days. The gas was added a little late as SoCal Gas was late to shut off the natural gas to the house, so they added extra gas for...

Description of Work
termite control, tenting the house, fumigation.

Work Completed On 06/07/2016

12/09/2019

Great! The pest control man completes his spraying, etc. promptly and courteously. He shows up on time and is really reliable. I can't ask for a better man to do the job.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/09/2019

Everyone at Truly Nolen has been very friendly and accommodating. They work around our schedule and if we need them to come by in between regular service they are very prompt.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/09/2019

Fine. We can call them in between regular service dates if needed. We appreciate that. Cost seems reasonable.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

12/09/2019

Very, very well. Will hire them again if needed.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/09/2019

As always every time they come out they do a great job.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

12/09/2019

I am still waiting for a phone call that agent Richard supposed to give me 3 weeks ago. 😤😤 I wanna guess he is the "busiest agent" in the company Truly Nolen.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

Control - pest, termite, mosquito, bed bug, rodent, ant, flea, tick, cockroach, spider, bee, wasp, bird, fly, beetle & lawn.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa